Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How often do you play the sims?

Comments

• Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    I play daily but this is because I have plenty of free time. :D
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    5-6 times a week
    Depends on what mood I am in on my days off work. I always play it after work to de-wind even if it’s only an hour so I always play it at least 5 times a week. I have played it 7 days a week if I’m in the mood on days off but I would say on average it’s more 5-6 days a week.
  • laazygnomelaazygnome Posts: 255 Member
    Rarely
    I haven't actually played the game in over 3 years the only time I play is to create sims and then I leave. I do plan on actually getting back into the gameplay though since I have a story in mind and I really want to play it out.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Other:
    The Sims, along with any simulation game, is something I will binge on for a few weeks and then take a very long break (usually at least six months) before playing all over again.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    3-4 times a week
    I upload three times a week and that usually takes at least two days of recorded play time, but I like to sit down and have fun too so I'll sit down and just play my personal lp once or twice a week.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Other:
    Right now Im taking a break from the sims. I dont think Ive played the sims for more than an hour in like a week. (Animal crossing is my life right now, as well as some other games) Its no big deal. There's no upcoming packs that Im excited about and Ive been feeling burnt out with the sims lately.

When Im not on break, I play just about daily.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Other:
    I usually binge-play.
    I'll go anywhere from 3-6 months without playing, then I'll get an urge to play non-stop and I'll use up a few weekends in a row playing.
    Rinse and repeat.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • ShaytanShaytan Posts: 11 New Member
    Other:
    As some have also expressed, it largely depends for me. Though I've been played TS4 for nearly 5 years now, my routine has always remained quite similar: I get grabbed by the game and play it for pretty much as much spare time as I have for weeks followed (in past times, when such was possible, I'd literally spend the entire day playing in between meals) - perhaps it was an house project that I wanted to finish, getting caught up in the routine and misadventures of my current household or just being compelled to play for the pure fun of it - up until a point I'd suddenly become bored of it and do a break for several months.

I guess my last big TS4 spree was about an year ago, during the period of the college's summer vacation. After so long without playing it, I got the idea of a basic plan for a lot I spent over a month designing and perfecting as well as a whole new household for two of my main Sims. After the return of the usual daily routine I didn't felt very compelled to boot the game back up besides after major updates just to check the new content and mess with it for a while; lately I've felt like going back to the calming and somewhat therapeutic experience that is my usual TS4 gameplay and have been booting it every couple of days or so. I guess I'm your typical binge watcher, perhaps? ahah
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Other:
    Depends on my mood, sometimes I'll play 3-5 times a week, other times just once a week and then not pick up the game for a month.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Other:
    I have to answer other as sometimes I do get to play for bit everyday, sometimes it's turn game on and off, but more than likely it's once or twice a month.
    Currently I have been trying to get two brothers living at home through Uni. and it's taking forever because of short play times.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    Other:
    I voted «other» because I don’t play the game constantly. Sometimes I play the game between once a week and 5 times a week, but then there are times where I don’t play the game at all.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Rarely
    Fallsmyer wrote: »
    Used to play everyday before Eco Lifestyle came out, but do to the bugs and refusal to address those bugs I now play the game maybe once a week... or less.

☝🏻This.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    Other:
    It depends. Like I'll play for couple hours at least daily for a while. But other times I won't play for like 2 months? I think new content helps me get back into it but I've honestly played through almost everything so I get a little tired out every so often. I definitely go on binges.
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    5-6 times a week
    I now rotate from Sims 4 back to Sims 3. When I desire playing the Werewolves, Fairies, Color Wheel & Cars, I play the Sims 3. When I want to build my creation buildings & the hybrid traits of Vampires/Spellcasters, I play Sims 4.
    I've recently noticed that Sims 3 & 4 are like apples & oranges. It's not the same game.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    I generally get on to play every day. I have days where I play for hours and days where I just have a couple minutes, but I like to get my daily fix. B)
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Rarely
    Well, if the game played better and each addition did not make the game worse in terms of functionality, I would be playing more often.
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    3-4 times a week
    For me it's usually 3-4 times a week but if I'm in the middle of a build or something I may play a bit more often.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited July 2020
    depends

atm I have interesting game going and build lots of things so probably like 3 days a week for long time

but I also often don't play for months
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    5-6 times a week
    Honestly, probably too much at the moment... I usually play nonstop for a month and then forget about the game for six.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Other:
    I’m a wife and mom first, so it really depends on the week (and often time of year). I try to play at least once a week, just for a break (“me time”), but life doesn’t work that way all the time.
  • blue_skyblue_sky Posts: 31 Member
    1-2 times a week
    Usually, I play 1-2 times a week or played everyday for a week or so and then don't touch it for months, but recently I've been playing more often. :)
  • hopihopi Posts: 4 New Member
    Everyday(7 days a week)
    i've been playing everyday. but its probably because i only got the game a couple weeks ago, so im not bored of it yet haha
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    5-6 times a week
    Ever since Get Famous and a few mods I introduced into my game, I play almost everyday. Once or twice a week, however, something gets in my way and I end up running out of day before I can power my game up. This should be the last thread I read and respond to, else I'll run out of day again. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    edited July 2020
    Rarely
    I lost much motivation to play. I enjoyed building but each new build requires a household to play and playing many households isnt fun. No, I dont want to move existing households to new builds. Each build is for a specific type of sim.
    And Im running out of lots because some regions where I want to build are already filled mostly or full like the forgotten hollow which has way too few lots. There is space for more but I cant add them myself :(
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Rarely
    I use to play all the time. But now I just get easily bored when I do try to play so it's become very rarely lately. However that could also be because I haven't really had the time to get into the game either between working almost everyday for weeks since we lost an employee I'm tired when I get home and still have a toddler and husband to take care of.... I do wish sometimes though I had more time to play.
    WbUrFQm.png