Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan OMG :o Am in game right now working on your sim,have not "Turned" or chose her ghost type yet but holy cow.Ok I took 2 of my favorite sims and kept breeding then mixing the results and I found yours.She is soooooo pretty

sSLdv9e.gif

The sim is done as far as making her,right now am choosing her outfits categories and personality.After I do finally post her pics "SHE WILL BE GHOST WITH A COOL STORY IDEA" I will let you know what you need cause she uses store content Her everyday already is Store hair+shoes+outfit

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat I'm excited! Look forward to seeing her and your story idea. I will check later today when I get off work. <3

Happy Simming everyone!
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Page 3,921

@Evalen Holy moly :o You have been simming a long time,do you know how rare that Lord Sponge computer is I missed that myself personally and am quite jelly.You will truly impress me if you say you have the Sims 3 Fanta fridge.

@CravenLestat I have been simming for 20 years, my Granddaughter gave me the first sims when they came out for my Birthday and I have been playing ever since, I have never stopped, Sims 3 is my very favorite. I invented the A to Z challenge. Dewey Dexter started it. I finished with Zackery, and am now continuing with it. I did not put it on the Challengers list, although someone else did. And that is ok, It is fun to play. I love the sims. I do have the sims 4, and only down loaded some of them, I do not buy anymore and I just can't seem to play long with it. To many things I do not like. By the way I do not have the Fanta Fridge LOL, have you been playing long. Looks like I am not very impressive, just love the Sims. Have a good day with your sims.

[quote

@Evalen Wow, Barry looks amazing! I've heard a rumor that all aliens look the same other than a few things but don't think that's true for him. Although, isn't he half-alien? That could have something to do with it.
    Looking forward to seeing Nakita as a teen!

@Brandontaylor
    I do like the way Barry came out, he is different, I think he is rather cute for a Alien, yes he is only half and could be why he looks different. Nakita is all Alien, and I am eager to see how she looks, she will be aging up very soon. Barry is only 2 days older then her.

@Puddinroy

@Evalen: Hello. That's sweet of Barry to reassure Nikita. Barry's a hunk with the red hair.

thanks for the input, I think Barry is so cute. he did not have the red hair when a toddler, but when he turned a boy, he had the red hair and I almost changed it but said what ever. I am so glad I did not. I am anxious to see what his kids look like. I am hoping he marries Nakita. she is pure Alien. She will be a teen soon, only two days younger then Barry

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    Thanks! I'll be back soon.Just hunting down some worlds and props.
    @bakkasan thanks, I think he is cute too. He likes Nakita and I am wanting them to marry when the time comes. She will be aging up soon, she is two day younger then Barry.
    Karritz wrote: »
    I relaised I need to have a base camp in Moonlight Falls as I am never going to travel with the entire household and I'll need a place to land my sims when they return to their home world or want to visit. I plan to have sims from different worlds come and stay with the family in the main house occasionslly. This morning I built a base camp on an empty 40x40 community lot. It took all morning to do.

There are a lot of pics hence spoilers
    Base Camp - I hope I didn't over do the plants. I've done that before and introduced impossible lag so here's hoping all is good this time.
    Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-2.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-3.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-4.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-5.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-6.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-7.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-8.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-9.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-10.jpg

Moonlight-Falls-Base-Camp-11.jpg
    We have another Imaginary Friend made real. Martin finally managed to make the potion and the result is little Bart. I had a look at Bart and I found myself breaking all of my rules and I adjusted his face. He was truly a 0 slider sim all over. I gave him a freckled skin as well. Then took him into Stylist and gave him new clothes.

Bart.jpg

Bart2.jpg

Bart brings the number of sims in the household to 19 plus 2 pets. It is getting urgent that I start moving sims out of this house. Little Mary is currently working on making the potion to turn her imaginary friend real. It is following her around at the moment.
    In the Perfect Genetics challenge episode I'm currently working on you will see Bart made real and Max age up to child, and Gary and Chas graduate and join their new careers. Also Bill ages up to Young Adult and got a job in the culinary career as he wants to be a Five Star Chef. Gary wants to be a Magician and Chas an Acrobat. I'd love to be playing both of them as my main sim just to have them perform in their respective careers. But that isn't what Perfect Genetics is all about. It's soon going to be up to Cindy and Bill to get married and start Generation 2. Cindy is still a teen.

This is Bill holding his cake - I managed to get him to call everyone to the meal and he distributed the cake so everyone got a slice.
    Bill.jpg

I think I'm going to have to fence the home lot as I found lots of townies in their yard at 2 in the morning playing up badly. I got it on video, but then decided to get screen shots of something I've never experienced in my game before. Beatrice Crumplebottom is a witch and I found her playing with magic and a partly melted ice statue was beside her. I didn't know what would happen to the sim she'd obviously turned to ice.

Beatrice-Crumplebottom-Witch-Linda-Rogers-Frozen.jpg

Beatrice-Crumplebottom-Witch-Linda-Rogers-Frozen-2.jpg

It turned out to be Linda Rogers. I discovered this when a bright light suddenly flashed and Linda Rogers was standing there instead of the partly melted statue. I missed getting that flash of light on video or with a screen shot.

Beatrice-Crumplebottom-Witch-Linda-Rogers-Un-Frozen.jpg

That's a heap of townie intruders gathering around the pool. They were jumping on the trampoline earlier. Got that on video.
    Beatrice-Crumplebottom-Witch-Linda-Rogers-Un-Frozen2.jpg

So I learned something today.

Happy Simming All.

@Karritz Love your imaginary friend. I have always had my sims marry their IF, some don't like them but I do. I have had some very pretty If in the past. This is the first time that my sims will not marry their IF, as I am having them marry Aliens. Have fun with your sims.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Nice work on the patterns :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    A few more screenshots of Aura Skies but I don't think I will be keeping my Sims in it. It is not my type of world and I actually got it so I could get Tammy's hair again. The other download did not work!

lX1ch5K.jpg

tM2qqKq.jpg

CkmQ2H7.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I revisited a very old save from 2017, I do not have their old cc anymore
    so they do look different.

gMoK8Cl.jpg

5AB4IMq.jpg

Adam Moons parents
    ( a very old sim of mine, he was born in the game)

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I call this: Cassandra Into the Future.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , that's the same Adam @bekkasan is playing, isn't he? His father looks a lot like him!

@Duvelina , wonderful pictures of the future world!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited July 2020
    @PalmArrow

Yes, that is the same sim.
    His father is Anoki moon I just gave him my own touch.
    The day started rather difficult for poor Gemma. She woke up an hour before she needs to leave for work, all smelly and in need of a shower, but the shower was broken.
    She started to repair it, but gave up because there wasn't enough time.
    BsxwwgX.jpg

She washed her hands and teeth instead, which helped her hygiene bar just a tiny bit. In moments like this it would be so helpful to have a genie!
    zqBiWoE.jpg

Gemma was in a bad mood at work, and her performance bar fell down. She is now further away from a promotion than she was yesterday!

It was a bright day, and the colours in Starlight Shores looked especially crisp.
    JGVIWZ0.jpg

Evangeline auditioned for a gig at Flying V's Coffeehouse, but the proprietor told her she wasn't good enough.
    TYQVo9k.jpg

At least she could perform for tips at the coffeehouse! It was a lively place and the opportunity was too good to miss.
    o1VL5Uo.jpg

She earned 25 simoleons in tips.
    sq2m309.jpg

Meanwhile, Marcel explored the catacombs. He is the only family member without a job, so it's only fair that he gets the difficult tasks!
    He only found two gems worth around 110 together. No dusty old lamps! And on top of that, he was attacked by bears.
    6bmOYzX.jpg

Evangeline was called to deliver a few Sing-a-grams. Two of them were romantic Sing-a-grams for the same person, Matthias Sing, who was chilling at the Los Suenos private club. Matthias must be quite the heartbreaker!
    j9r0KzL.jpg

vIBf1kU.jpg

Still singed from his encounter with bears, Marcel picked some wild fruit. He has the eco-friendly trait, and once the siblings move into a larger house he will have a garden.
    TCi8bnn.jpg

At this point (where I saved and quit the game) it was Friday afternoon. Gemma doesn't work on weekends, and Evangeline can ignore the Sing-a-gram jobs if she wants to, so I will have to think of something fun for the siblings to do over the weekend. Also, the household now has almost 3000 simoleons, and I must spend them wisely on some skill and mood enhancing objects.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    River: "Honey????!"
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    River: "What just happened to our house?!"
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    Haruo: speechless
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    Haruo: "River, sweetheart, I have absolutely no idea."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited July 2020
    The Mary Kendall Story :(

Mary was a only child born to a poor family from the town of Riverview.She was never popular and never had friends and always treated as the outcast.But her family raised her well and even though quirky she was a child genius from an early age.As she grew up into a beautiful young woman she had always dreamed of becoming a doctor and making lots of money to repay her family's love.

Now 20 with a full medical scholorship she headed off to University to pursue her goal of becoming a surgeon.All throughout her first semester people laughed at her because she was clumsy and the ones that spoke to her found her awkward eventually she found herself alone in the world.Day after day the same routine of studying and sitting by herself eating lunch under a pine tree while wishing she was part of the popular crowd.

Three days before winter break a representative was to be chosen from the class to a full internship at the most prestigious hospital in the state.Mary excitedly went to class that afternoon knowing it was between herself and Kerry the most popular girl in her campus.After class the professor called her and Kerry in front of the class announced the name of the winner of the internship....

Congratulations.....

Mary Kendall

The room grew silent you could hear a pin drop and a confused Mary turned to shake the hand of her competition.Instead there was no hand to meet hers just a stare that could melt steel.She ran out the class to her dorm and slammed the door shut.What should be an exciting moment in her life had caused her to cry instead.

Friday rolled around one day before everyone headed out to break and as Mary was having her lunch under the tree she heard her name.As she looked up there stood the popular group led by Kerry who then said

"We are spending winter break at my parents ski lodge and as a way to celebrate your victory I was wondering if you didn't have plans if you wanted to come along"

A stunned Mary fumbled her words for a minute trying to contain herself as not to add embarrassment from over excitement."Yes I would love to she explained" wondering to herself if this was a dream or a joke.They told her to pack and be ready by morning and an exstatic Mary jumped up and darted towards her dorm and tripped on a tree root.Waiting to be laughed at she noticed not a single snicker was to be heard.Could this be real any other time they would have belittled and poked fun but maybe this time is real.For the first time in her life she felt alive and continued to her room to pack.

Early the next morning she watched as her new friends pulled up and happily tossed her luggage in the cargo space and sat in the back of the minivan.The girls all laughed and talked the entire trip and noticed the heavy snow now falling as they drove further up the secluded mountain.They arrived at the huge lodge belonging to Kerry's wealthy family it was unlike anything a poor girl like Mary had ever seen in her life.

After heading in everyone was given a room and they decided to rest until nightfall and have dinner later after a long trip.At dinner they talked about making smores in the fire and afterwards going and building a snowman together.Everyone headed outside the snow was deep but beautiful and they all started to roll the pieces for the snowman.As Mary began to place the round head she had made for the snowman she did not notice the other girls slip away and then ....

"Did you think you could just kill my dreams Mary!!! you think you are so great do you realize you ruined my life"

"Since you are so great I assume you can also find your way home"

"Nite nite..."

The last thing she saw was them rolling in laughter as she ran to the door and then it slammed in her face as the porchlight went out.She was scared because she had not worn a coat and it was only 11 degrees out.

"Please guys this isn't funny open the door" she said with tears beginning to freeze on her face.She walked around the huge castle like lodge trying every door and all the windows were covered by iron bars to prevent burglary during the offseason.Her body now like ice and uncontrollably shaking she headed back to use the minivan as shelter but was tired from the walking in deep snow and sat to rest for a moment by her still unfinished snowman.

Time passed and the light of morning sun rose and reflected off the fresh snow as Kerry and her friends headed outside....

They came upon Mary's frozen body lying facedown in the snow only feet from her snowman.

aMFpLPE.png

Remember the plan everyone we partied and went to bed and she must have wandered off in the night and the door locked behind her

Spoiler two
    It is said that the lodge has since been abandoned and daring adventurers to it claim to have heard the cries of a woman coming from the woods and reports of someone staring from behind the upper floor curtains in the room she stayed in.

Mary's ghost has a strong lifeforce that other spirits are drawn too so even in death she finally found friends

O8e4dHh.png

Her inventory will include three ghost gnomes from the claw machine that spawn ghosts every night

This is your ghost @bekkasan <3

DfydFiZ.gif
    I have decided to play everyone in Roaring Heights :smile:

Not enough money to move into a bigger house yet

M9YdHSt.jpg

As always the plan is to start with skill classes and getting jobs

3ajiJJT.jpg

New Humara looking as evil as the original! :D

24LTkGz.jpg

Watching the TV from outside might look silly but it is a way to start building some friendships without me playing the house hold

wnfjAgc.jpg

The relationships will be as before starting with Tammy being hurt by Laurence and Simon being hurt by Lola and then Humara before finally getting with Tammy

qK0rpFF.jpg

Abi and Becki are living with Hana and they are stuck with Laurence, Taz and Lola at the moment

JPs9lxh.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited July 2020
    @Evalen Ok you are like a veteran general in the Sim army it seems :D

The Fanta Fridge was a limited item DL from 2009 it also had a special Fanta female T-shirt and tank top for M/F plus 2 Fanta wallpapers.

Here is the Fridge

38kI39P.jpg

As far as me yes I have almost everything sims period all the retired sets and branded content all the limited things with special requirements to get them like the Divalicious set with two awesome outfits,a special hollywood red carpet event roping fence and Jessica Rabbit esque hairstyle and the QB + Cheerleader set.

Retired Divalicious Hair shown below on a Jessica Rabbit I made recently,her dress is from KPST

kyMbTtB.png

Did a quick collage of examples from my purchase history,the JC Penny,all car sets the 55dsl are retired short run,the bed and dragon mirror are 2 things from simpoint bundle special item only,I think I have all SP bundle speciuals.The QB and Divalicious sets are shown they were retired referral only reward and only thing not sure if the achievement ones are still active or retired but added a few like the computer BBQ and leotard.But you can see I haz it all

3AsVfBG.png
    Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited July 2020
    Can you explain me this ? The policewoman (Yvonne Carmona) tells me I have to pay for using the phone this way? But I do not understand why she wants to verbalize ? She is running at Miss V house, and miss V is on Hogan's to eat. There is only the child who brings the newspaper.
    She is coming back;, walking on the pavement... how strange ???
    500 simoleons.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    @king_of_simcity7 , Humara actually looks lovely, I never would have guessed that she was evil from her looks!

@Silverofdreams30 , I would never have recognised Anoki Moon! I like your version of him much better than the original.

@CravenLestat , Mary's backstory is very sad. I hope she will find happiness in @bekkasan 's game!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I know this was discussed a while back... but I know all about the temptation of the Store. I got so much stuff back in January, and also February. It was probably because I hadn't played Sims 3 in a while and I'd also received money from my grandparents for Christmas, so I was like "RIGHT! I am going to download a TON of stuff!"
    I'm not as CC obsessed as some, although I know Store content isn't really CC as such. Before this year's splurge, I'd mostly just got clothing, hair and a few objects. But yeah, The Splurge included three worlds as well as compilation sets (all the Ultra Lounge stuff for example) and the cooking stuff Ros Asquith uses. I need to get back to the Asquiths! Oh, and I also learned that the last time I saved with the Fairy household (the two families under one roof) was in the early hours of 23rd March... the day lockdown was announced in the UK. That's nearly FOUR MONTHS AGO. That's the problem with having so many saves, it's impossible to devote equal time to them... the Barnacle Bay save is my newest, all the other families have teens, although Elena and Carolina are close. And I still haven't explored Monte Vista, nor do I have a Sunset Valley save... for a long time, all my saves were in either Sunset Valley or Appaloosa Plains, so it's weird that I don't currently have a Sunset Valley save right now.
    @PalmArrow That was the thing with Humara. She was meant to be misleading. A Jennifer who is not loyal and the looks are deceiving:

dqfoSIP.jpg

LBnyOW8.jpg

P8ejvlN.jpg

8GyC0tS.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Okay I'm popping in to say @CravenLestat , you came up with that tragic story!? :open_mouth: Just wrote it right out of the blue? Well done writing there my friend. :star:
    But oh my goodness that's SO terrible! :cry: I don't see how those girls could ever live with themselves after doing that to Mary, but...if they don't get what's coming for them in mortal life they'll get it in the next! :angry:
    I'm with @PalmArrow I hope she has a happier ending in @bekkasan 's game. (Which knowing bekkasan, I'm sure she will. :blush: )

Oh and I'm glad you liked the pic of Penny in a bikini. :smirk: Since I didn't hear back from you about it for a few hours I thought maybe you weren't impressed. :( I should've known better though. ;)<3

L&As handed out to all the rest of you my friends. I greatly enjoy reading your posts each day. :kissing_heart:

In recent news here: I took many pictures in game for the next Chapter in my Stardew Valley story yesterday and I am SO stinking excited to get it written and share because...y'all are gonna LOVE this chapter! :mrgreen:

A little outtake here for ya. :p

I was playing around with Harvey and Penny, doing some posing, and when I cancelled their poses, THIS happened! :lol:

Disturbing-lol.jpg

^Quite disturbing wouldn't you say? :joy:

For bekkasan: I went ahead and tested out that cute, Moana themed, beach bathroom hut and...it doesn't function in quite the way I was expecting... :confused:

First I sent Haley over to use the ladies room. (Clicked closest to the ladies side so she would use it). Success! Even Alex was happy about it. :lol:

Beach-bathroom-test-1.jpg

She entered it like she was going into the All-in-One bathroom (same sounds) and while she was in there, I clicked on the guys bathroom side to send Alex into it.
    However, he didn't budge...the action was left in his cue waiting for Haley to get out. :neutral:

Beach-bathroom-test-2.jpg

I'll admit I was a little disappointed that both sexes can't use the "bathrooms" at the same time, but it wasn't entirely unexpected. We all know how CC can be, especially conversions.

Once Haley was done, Alex went right into the ladies entrance. It would seem that's where all the sims enter; the guys side doesn't matter... (Or that it doesn't function).

Beach-bathroom-test-3.jpg

But it's cool. I'll still keep it in my game cause I like it. :)

And lastly, I meant to share this in my last post, but I had paused the game to do something and happened upon Shane making this face:

Screenshot-12.jpg

I instantly thought of him asking, "Why oh why Sim Goddess must you make me go through such hardships?" :cry:

:lol:

Sim Goddess: Because my child, 'all these things shall give thee experience and will be for thy good.' <3

Words I try ever so hard to remember in my life...

Anyhoo, Happy Simming my friends. :) May you all have a great day/evening and be well.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Oh yeah...one last thing:

I've been watching Hubby play Animal Crossing: New Horizons lately (a little too much actually :grimace: But it's fun! :blush: ) and there's an item in it that's called "Bamboo Grass" but it really looks like a Bamboo Christmas Tree to me and I LOVE IT!!! :smiley::love:
    (Sorry for the giganto, non-sims related picture...)

animal-crossing-new-horizons-bamboo-grass-feature_feature.jpg

I immediately went on a search to see if a modder has made something similar in The Sims 3 (because I love bamboo ANYTHING! <3 ), even checked ATS first cause I had a feeling, but.......no such luck. :cry: I has a sad...

If any of you have seen anything like that for The Sims 3, or may happen upon it during CC hunting, please please please let me know/send a link my way. I would greatly appreciate it. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top