Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anyone remember this Sims 1 Hot Date promotional minigame?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims (2000)
Im guessing there is only a few people on the planet who remember this. And thats IF im even remembering it right.

The Sims 1 had a website. It would feature info about the games, promotions, and people could post their own sim stories with screenshots and their storylines. Id read them all the time.

If i remember right, ts1 was promoting Hot Date at the time and there was a minigame. Its a very vague memory but I think the goal was to woo your date in the allotted time. There was different date spots and one of them was a movie theater. Does this trigger a memory for anyone?
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Afraid not. I was so young when I found out about Hot Dates that I was embarrassed to ask for it (though the burgeoning completionist desires demanded it) and I was very pointedly denied. I also did not have regular access to the Internet until high school. Oh, childhood memories.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Afraid not. I was so young when I found out about Hot Dates that I was embarrassed to ask for it (though the burgeoning completionist desires demanded it) and I was very pointedly denied. I also did not have regular access to the Internet until high school. Oh, childhood memories.

Yes! I cant remember how I got access to it because i know my mom wouldnt buy something with that title. I think i mustve played it at a cousins or smthn?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • KawaiiFairyRainbowsKawaiiFairyRainbows Posts: 92 Member
    Oh wow. No I don't. Thanks for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top