Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freeplay now has skiing

Hope this means we ll get that pack with more snow activities mentioned in the survey for TS4 before 2020 ends

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    There's even a ski lift why is the Freeplay team so much better at details
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Well, now.....maybe, but sometimes TS Freeplay has things that TS4 never got...just saying.

:( If so...I am not really interested in any sort of winter pack.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    UNREAL...this is the reason I will boycott if Sims5 is partially online. I can just see the better offerings in the online version vs the offline. In free play the items for the kids are 1000 times better than what is in sims 4.
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »
    UNREAL...this is the reason I will boycott if Sims5 is partially online. I can just see the better offerings in the online version vs the offline. In free play the items for the kids are 1000 times better than what is in sims 4.

they even have pre-teens....PRE-TEENS!
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Isn’t free play made by a different team in a different country? It’s be great if we could have that too but they told us their plans don’t match the other games.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well, now.....maybe, but sometimes TS Freeplay has things that TS4 never got...just saying.

:( If so...I am not really interested in any sort of winter pack.

True but sometimes TS4 gets things Freeplay has and an alpine pack with more snow activities was mentioned in a recent survey. I think it's likely to happen cause a lot of people have been asking for one.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    The snow park was introduced to the game in 2016. It was a fun addition.
  • Options

Craziness.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Isn’t free play made by a different team in a different country? It’s be great if we could have that too but they told us their plans don’t match the other games.

Yup, Firemonkeys Studio (owned by EA) in Melbourne does Sims Freeplay.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited June 2020
    I thought they said not to draw comparison between the two games and they should be looked at as two separate entities?
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I thought they said not to draw compassion between the two games and they should be looked at as two separate entities?

This...
    Nothing is set in stone.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Wow!!

That is so cool. They even had hockey. Would love to see both activities in Sims 4 as well.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

They do have pre-teens, but from what I'm aware they don't have a Children stage either.
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    bixters wrote: »

They do have pre-teens, but from what I'm aware they don't have a Children stage either.

They have a toddler stage too. Maybe the pre-teens are the children stage.

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

What is a preteen and how is it different from a child or a teen?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2020
    It was an option of the survey if The Sims Studio do it, it would be nice but it's not my first priority.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    edited July 2020
    We so need the Sims Free play devs to go over to Sims 4 PC & improve the Sims 4 game.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member

then i want that team to develop ts4 for updates and packs as well.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    We so need the Sims Free play devs to go over to Sims 4 PC & improve the Sims 4 game.

Yes Freeplay even has amusement park rides,cinemas and a mall.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Yes Freeplay even has amusement park rides,cinemas and a mall.

Ugh and we have nothing....nice
  • Options
    fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    I dont like how the sims look in that game, but it is a mobile game so maybe it is normal for graphics to be like that. Anyway, i really love how enthusiastic the sims freeplay team seems to be, They have nice ideas.
  • Options
    QuillWriterQuillWriter Posts: 67 Member
    Free play got better\more stuff for the 20th anniversary as I recall, as well. :(
  • Options
    Free play got better\more stuff for the 20th anniversary as I recall, as well. :(

Plus the hottub we got or was that Sims Mobile?