Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This girl speaks the truth...

KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
https://youtu.be/YPVS6tBNFtI

NGL she makes A LOT of good points.
Also I agree, DU was one of the best packs <3 Even though it has troubles, I have enjoyed and still do.
And her point on Parenthood <3
AND the bringing robots in multiple packs...

Disclaimer : I AM NOT trying to change anyone's point of view, if you love the game that's fine. Don't come and complain that I am trying to change your views on TS4. THANK YOU!

Comments

• Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    Hahahaha I knew this would be a video of Amanda lol she’s so funny
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    She’s cool I love her makeup and her opinions!

Slightly off-topic: I am legit begging for a repivot back to blogs and away from videos. I love reading through things in 3-5 mins as I never have the time to watch an entire 10-30 min video, no matter how much I enjoy the host 😔
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I love how she casually does her make up while boiling up with anger xD
    sofasim wrote: »

She is so funny lol I love her, she speaks the truth and she’s frustrated but she loves the sims just as much as we do, but we all have our frustrations.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    sofasim wrote: »

I know xD It's hilarious. AND when she pulled out her fan and just fanned herself.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I binged on her videos the other day. I love her :D she makes some great points (all while doing her make up which I absolutely love haha)
    giphy.gif
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    I love her! I love that I can listen to her express my same frustrations with the sims, while I watch her do her gorgeous makeup artistry, so my tiny attention span is satisfied.

And I agree with her (I even got banned on here for a bit, for saying the same things she’s saying). I still love the game, but it needs a serious change of direction for Sims 5.

I love her! I love that I can listen to her express my same frustrations with the sims, while I watch her do her gorgeous makeup artistry, so my tiny attention span is satisfied.

And I agree with her (I even got banned on here for a bit, for saying the same things she’s saying). I still love the game, but it needs a serious change of direction for Sims 5.

Join the club.

Back on topic, I love that she took the time out of her day to make this video.
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    edited June 2020
    I saw the video earlier today. COMPLETELY agree.

Apart from her opinion on NPC story progression though. This should've been in the basegame. Sorry, but I don't want non played sims to just age and die :/
    It's why I have MCCC

Edit: I wonder if any of her predictions will come true.
    If so... yikes...
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Yeah it's kinda horrific :(
    You're Breathtaking!
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have been saying all of this from the beginning. I saw where this was headed after I bought GTW. Which is why its the only pack I have ever gotten and will ever buy for this iteration. I still don't understand how so many people complain and still no change.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    I have been saying all of this from the beginning. I saw where this was headed after I bought GTW. Which is why its the only pack I have ever gotten and will ever buy for this iteration. I still don't understand how so many people complain and still no change.

in my personal opinion, the team sees that there ARE people who are fine with half-baked content, so it gives me the excuse to keep going and be tone-deaf to the people complaining...

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, it's because people let the team get away with it. Because SOMEONE for every single thing that comes out will praise them regardless...NOT everyone...but there is ALWAYS someone....
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I actually think Discover University is the worst pack so far. It's so very lacking in fun game play.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I actually think Discover University is the worst pack so far. It's so very lacking in fun game play.

Huh, actually I am the total opposite I think DU is one of the best xD.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    She's right on about the game could do without the intro.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    Disc

discover university to me was boring and draining my first two rounds of gamePlay

But I’m the third attemp, I played a sim in the dorms and got the hang of how to finish homework and explore campus life and I had a blast
    Their is always something to do, events, sports, spirit day, I love the painting society events, and etc
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

Same. It's definitely my least favourite.
    For me personally based on how much enjoyment/game play I get from the packs my rating would be:

1) Island Living
    2) Seasons
    3) Get Together
    4) Get to Work
    5) Cats & Dogs
    6) City Living
    7) Discover University

I haven't ranked Eco Living yet. I am excited to really play it more and think it'll rank high for me, but I haven't had time to play it enough to decide where it'll rank compared to others.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited June 2020
    Giiirrrl, you know a sistah will tear EA a new one, and look good doing it! She scorched it!

And, she's right. They've been screwing us over with this drip-feed of chopped-up content for almost six years, there's stuff out now in multiple packs that should have been in a single EP, there are things that haven't been released yet that should have been out YEARS ago, most of the content isn't worth the full price (I buy everything on sale or in a bundle), there are features that are majorly broken and have been for years that are still not fixed, the state the game launched in was pretty embarrassing...Yeah, TS4 has been a mess. It's what you would expect from a game from another company trying to get a piece of that life sim pie, not from the fourth installment of the genre's top dog franchise. (And where the fuzzy are my werewolves?!! I swear to GOD, if that GP that's set to come out in the next few months isn't "Werewolves," I will be absolutely livid!! Vampires came out in 2017, it's 2020, get werewolves done already or so HELP me...)

TS4 is an enjoyable game (especially with mods to fix all of the poor gameplay decisions, tuning issues, and glitches), but it still needs Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Buddha, Ganesha, Amaterasu, and Carl Sagan! No lies...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.