Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want a new world with 20x15 lots - like another Magnolia Promenade

Hi MAXIS/EA - would be great if you could give us another small world like Magnolia Promenade that has several small 20x15 lots, maybe the lots surround a large town square. That way we can create small shops & folks can create tiny homes. A blank world with about 7 - 11 lots.

MTS_ruthless_kk-878962-bestescover.jpg

Christmastown.jpg

Public_Square_North_Dahlonega_GA.jpg

Please and thank you.
wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱

Comments

• sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    yes I would love that. I need more tiny lots. 20x20 would be okay too
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I would love such a world, except there should be more lots, maybe 15?
  • A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    I think that a couple new blank worlds with different themes would be great so we could pretend to be in different time periods (like futuristic or medieval or Victorian/steam punk, etc.) or locations (Alaskan wilderness, deserted island, jungle village, Wild West) without actually having to have an entire pack made (unless they wanted to, of course).
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited June 2020
    I like the larger lots better, the little ones are too cramped and my households and building needs outgrow them too fast.
    I'd like to see worlds with more lots on them again.
    I'd also like to have those lots available and not already taken by NPCs, I don't want to have to evict to be able to use the new lots.
    Another blank world like Newcrest would be cool too.
  • HyalophoraHyalophora Posts: 29 Member
    While I would absolutely love, love, love something like this (though I'd say 15-20 lots would be appropriate if every lot is tiny,) I hope that we get another map with large lots next. It's been feeling a bit cramped on the latest maps, with mostly 30x20 and 40x30 spaces. I can combine small lots onto large lots, but I can't make large lots convert to small lots.