Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs

So after the update I'm experiencing these annoying bugs, anyone else has these?

- pets suddenly disappear from the lot and their icon is grayed out and it says they are on some random location
- sims I invite to my home keep stealing my stuff, even tho none of them has kleptomanic trait

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I can’t speak on the pets because none of my Sims have had pets in years lol

As far as the stealing goes, if none of these random Sims have the klepto trait, are you using the Sharing is Caring N.A.P.? If so, they can take whatever they want unless you lock your door.

Other than that, does your Sim have the new Recycler trait? If so, your Sim will steal or “swipe” their own belongings if you haven’t recycled in a while.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The stealing happened to me as well.

I am currently experiencing these bugs:
    - lots can't be loaded
    - games freezes forever - crash
    - my sim pays bills at a dorm
    - dormmates pay rent to my sim as if they were roommates
    - my sim isn't forced to move out of a dorm even though he chose to stay elsewhere the next semester
    - there is MUCH more then 10 students at a dorm
    - time doesn't speed up at nights at a dorm
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    StaffordStafford Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone else on console since the new updates and installing eco been experiencing tons of crashes??? Like every hour it crashes then i have to start all over then crashes again...EA please help!!! Its so frustrating makes me not want to play.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I've only noticed two bugs (I don't own EL) for sure and a third that may be an oversight at least.

I can't place things on the outside of diagonal walls and things that were on those walls disappeared when I placed a new lot.

My Sim has a fireball under her butt whenever she uses the toilet.

Bills for my lot are way too low. She lives off the grid, so I expected the 0 for utilities. But my property taxes are only 200 simoleons for a house that takes up a 64x64 lot, and has tons of stuff in it. Just moving her into it met the Mansion Baron aspiration. They should be in the thousands. Before the patch, I had it on the grid briefly while play testing and her bills were regularly 46,000+ simoleons.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello @TheLordPhantom606 , thanks for your reports :) Keep in mind, however, that bug reports belong on Answers HQ. That is where we keep track of them so I'm going to lock this thread, please, join the discussion through this link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

For more information, please, check this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/944810/update-on-the-sims-4-help-center

EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top