Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Minor Gameplay Details

EliasLayous12EliasLayous12 Posts: 51 Member
So I was playing with the new expansion, and then an opportunity message popped up asking me if I want an "inheritance money", and my sim has to get married in 7 days to get it. is this new?? I have all the packs so it's hard to figure this out.
also, (off topic)
has anyone been having issues trying to upgrade anything with eco upgrade parts?? I have been trying to upgrade my stove Fuel Cell and it requires 4 eco upgrade parts an I have like 10 but it's still greyed out! am I missing something??

Comments

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited June 2020
    I got this too and a few others mentioned it in a post I made. I was to inherit money if I got married in 7 days...I didn't get the money.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    I got this today.... got so excited thinking I’d be rich .. turned out it was only 5K ...now I need a divorce 😂
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sorry I edited the post, I accidentally posted the previous discussion without posting an image, and there is no option to delete it soo.. I will just include both topics :neutral:
  • Options
    simm621 wrote: »
    I got this too and a few others mentioned it in a post I made. I was to inherit money if I got married in 7 days...I didn't get the money.
    SeanBobbyG wrote: »
    I got this today.... got so excited thinking I’d be rich .. turned out it was only 5K ...now I need a divorce 😂

were your sims civil designer or was this just random??
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    how do you grow the meat carving? does anyone know how?
  • Options
    how do you grow the meat carving? does anyone know how?

Dunno yet, but my sim found a synthetic meat cube and has the option to eat it (similar to harvestables) but you can't plant it.. I think you need the new vertical garden to do it.
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    simm621 wrote: »

were your sims civil designer or was this just random??

Mine was actually.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i think we need a guide of how to grow one? I looked at the vertical garden but no button for growing the meat.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    @honeypooh1267 Your sim has to be a civil designer
  • Options

tbh that's a lot for my sim. 😂 I started playing the rags to riches challenge (including living off the grid) and it's really hard to earn money since I can't even afford a power generator or a solar panel.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I really hope there are other missions besides the inheritance one too! I also hope the money amount is different each time and it seems people are saying it is. This will keep it from getting stale down the road!
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    I got the same mission and I asked if there were any requirements. They told me that the requirement was "no requirement" IF I asked if there was a requirement! lol So, instant pay out with nothing to do on my part.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    i think we need a guide of how to grow one? I looked at the vertical garden but no button for growing the meat.

I think you have to also be a civil designer in order to grow the meat (not sure). SimsVIP or the simscommunity websites always post guides for new packs, I recommend you check them out. They usually post guides a few days later after a pack releases.
  • Options
    I got the same mission and I asked if there were any requirements. They told me that the requirement was "no requirement" IF I asked if there was a requirement! lol So, instant pay out with nothing to do on my part.

Wait, so you're saying that you got paid without having to get married?! 😳
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    🤗🤗😂🤣🤣😂🤗
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member

I had the same thing happen, asking if there is a catch will just give you money :D
  • Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »

I had the same thing happen, asking if there is a catch will just give you money :D

it gives you HALF the money you'd get if you had gotten married.

-Yarden.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yardenro wrote: »

I didn’t know that until reading it here, the call my Sim received never mentioned marriage. Honestly I don’t mind, because a lot of money would have messed up my story too much anyway.
  • Options
    Yardenro wrote: »

I didn’t know that until reading it here, the call my Sim received never mentioned marriage. Honestly I don’t mind, because a lot of money would have messed up my story too much anyway.

Yeah.. actually can you believe my sim found a 15k fridge in the dumpster!! That felt kinda cheaty and way too easy so I donated 7k of the money (using parenthood). #simslogic