Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

1293031323335...Next

Comments

• TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Patch was moved to tomorrow.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • GPHGPH Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2020
    Guys....

I just want to let you all know that I know that you all hate me, and I know that you all hate my Sims 4 game ideas from my (Missing Items) list. All the complaining and all the greef that you’re giving me and all the greef that I’m giving you is just shocking. But like I’ve said before ages ago on 1 of my Sims Forums posts, (I don’t understand the Sims Forums, and I don’t know how to use it properly to know where to put things) so instead all I get is online bullying about it and loads of crap messages about what I’m doing wrong. I’m sorry if I’m really effecting your life on this darn website that seems to be rather crap to use, when clearly it’s not that straight forward to put posts into the right sections. So to be honest if I can’t use this and can’t make the Sims Forums people happy then why bother using it. And why bother posting my (Missing Items) list when so many people on here hate it. Nobody on here will teach me how to use the Sims Forums website correctly, and there’s no section saying (Idea Post Section) so how the hell am I going to succeed on the Sims Forums website. I’m never going to succeed on here and I will never make any of you happy when posting ideas. People on the Sims Forums are getting really angry and offended by my posts, and I don’t know why I bothered using the Sims Forums in the first place. If it’s really effecting your life then you will never see any of my posts again.

But there’s something that you do need to know for a true (FACT) that is definitely true.
    ⬇️ ⬇️

If I stop posting my (Missing Items) list on here for all the Sim players and for the Sims Studio Team to not see then....

1) The Sims 4 game will never be the best game!

2) All of the (Missing Items) will never go onto the Sims 4 game!

So whether you care or not about the Sims 4 game then that’s 2 things for you to think about. I just want you guys to understand that I’m not using the Sims Forums website to annoy you, I’m using the Sims Forums website to remind people about my (Missing Items) post, and to get people to share it to pass it on everyday. Anyway....Unless you teach me how to use the Sims Forums properly and respond to me nicely, I will not post anything on here again!

Goodbye!
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    GPH wrote: »
    Guys....

I just want to let you all know that I know that you all hate me, and I know that you all hate my Sims 4 game ideas from my (Missing Items) list. All the complaining and all the greef that you’re giving me and all the greef that I’m giving you is just shocking. But like I’ve said before ages ago on 1 of my Sims Forums posts, (I don’t understand the Sims Forums, and I don’t know how to use it properly to know where to put things) so instead all I get is online bullying about it and loads of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 messages about what I’m doing wrong. I’m sorry if I’m really effecting your life on this darn website that seems to be rather 🌺🌺🌺🌺 to use, when clearly it’s not that straight forward to put posts into the right sections. So to be honest if I can’t use this and can’t make the Sims Forums people happy then why bother using it. And why bother posting my (Missing Items) list when so many people on here hate it. Nobody on here will teach me how to use the Sims Forums website correctly, and there’s no section saying (Idea Post Section) so how the hell am I going to succeed on the Sims Forums website. I’m never going to succeed on here and I will never make any of you happy when posting ideas. People on the Sims Forums are getting really angry and offended by my posts, and I don’t know why I bothered using the Sims Forums in the first place. If it’s really effecting your life then you will never see any of my posts again.

But there’s something that you do need to know for a true (FACT) that is definitely true.
    ⬇️ ⬇️

If I stop posting my (Missing Items) list on here for all the Sim players and for the Sims Studio Team to not see then....

So whether you care or not about the Sims 4 game then that’s 2 things for you to think about. I just want you guys to understand that I’m not using the Sims Forums website to annoy you, I’m using the Sims Forums website to remind people about my (Missing Items) post, and to get people to share it to pass it on everyday. Anyway....Unless you teach me how to use the Sims Forums properly and respond to me nicely, I will not post anything on here again!

Goodbye!

Calm down. No one hates you. But you have hijacked this thread about Eco Lifestyle and that is generally considered bad manners, which is why people might seem annoyed. You also seem incapable of listening, repeatedly posting the same thing several times. People (including me, in a previous post) have given you clear instructions, which simply involve clicking on links, and if you can't do that I don't even know how you found this forum. As for the Speculation Board and Ideas Corner, these boards are easy to locate if you go to the main Discussions page (which I presume you have visited or how did you get here?)
  • ming2356ming2356 Posts: 2 New Member
    Although I am also looking forward to this pack, this new pack gives so few assets cc content. Is it so unequal.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2020
    GPH wrote: »
    Guys....

I just want to let you all know that I know that you all hate me, and I know that you all hate my Sims 4 game ideas from my (Missing Items) list. All the complaining and all the greef that you’re giving me and all the greef that I’m giving you is just shocking. But like I’ve said before ages ago on 1 of my Sims Forums posts, (I don’t understand the Sims Forums, and I don’t know how to use it properly to know where to put things) so instead all I get is online bullying about it and loads of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 messages about what I’m doing wrong. I’m sorry if I’m really effecting your life on this darn website that seems to be rather 🌺🌺🌺🌺 to use, when clearly it’s not that straight forward to put posts into the right sections. So to be honest if I can’t use this and can’t make the Sims Forums people happy then why bother using it. And why bother posting my (Missing Items) list when so many people on here hate it. Nobody on here will teach me how to use the Sims Forums website correctly, and there’s no section saying (Idea Post Section) so how the hell am I going to succeed on the Sims Forums website. I’m never going to succeed on here and I will never make any of you happy when posting ideas. People on the Sims Forums are getting really angry and offended by my posts, and I don’t know why I bothered using the Sims Forums in the first place. If it’s really effecting your life then you will never see any of my posts again.

⬇️ ⬇️

Goodbye!

Put your list in the Feedback section, make sure not to post it in Forum Feedback that is for problems of how the website works etc. I am sure you will get a lot more reponses to your feedback 'missing items' list there if you want people to read it and discuss it. Good luck!
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • missdeefyingmissdeefying Posts: 10 New Member
    > @annaliese39 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Communications and Physics degrees will apparently help with the Civil Designer career. I am still waiting to find out if any degrees help Freelance Crafters. Does anyone know?

Seconding this question: has anyone managed to discover whether there's a degree that benefits this Freelancer track yet?
  • halfnotes9halfnotes9 Posts: 163 Member
    Okay, so I'm trying to play Eco Lifestyle. I can't figure out how to make a concept plan. It's one of my requirements for my job as a civil designer and you can only have 1 but you have to make it. I can't find anything telling me how to make the concept plan. Does anyone know?