Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle coming to consoles on the same day as pc

Finally pc and consoles are getting a new expansion pack on the same day June 5th.

Comments

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    :smiley: I expected you to mention that! No need for two countdown threads this time? ;)
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm soo happy our releases are the same now 😊
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    cool thats great
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    :smiley: I expected you to mention that! No need for two countdown threads this time? ;)

Yes I've got an official countdown thread in the Sims 4 Pack Section. I figured they would come out on the same day this time. I hope this continues with the upcoming stuff and gamepack.
  • Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Here's the Trailer - it looks outstanding although at the beginning of the trailer a Sim coughs, made me think of Covid-19 :(

https://www.digitalspy.com/tech/a32387941/sims-4-eco-lifestyle-expansion-release-date-trailer/
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    When is the update coming out for it
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    When watching the Livestream, why does it seem the developers have a perfect flawless version and we get a bug-rigged version? When the developer was in Build mode, it looked flawless but when we exit it back into Live mode, within seconds it crashes.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    @adamclark83 they probably do the livestream on a PC with very high graphic specs and memory. With nothing else installed on the PC except The Sims and the extension they are livestreaming, no cheats or cc. All this probably helps to run things smoothly.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here