Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    This one's going slow, but here's another chapter of Hidden in Sight

4.29 Playdate
    image.png
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Hi guys!

Oldtime simmer (sims 2-3), recently returned to the hobby. How's everyone doing?
    I'm feeling the reading itch. Any recommendations, besides the ones on this page that I'm totally not secretly reading my way through during work? *cough*

Cheers!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Hi @_sims_Yimi ! I'm currently reading The Lovelace Legacy. I've forgot their forum name. I've recently reread @CathyTea Goofy Love Legacy and I'm keeping up with @mercuryfoam Between2Worlds. The first two are legacy stories and the third one is plot-driven dark drama with some triggers.
    I'll also have to mention my sim is guest in @Shadami Simselves on a D'n'D Adventure. My simself there is the founder of my own legacy The Greenwood Estate, if you want to take a read.
    Oooh, that third one in particular sounds interesting. I'll give them a read. Thank you for the recommendation!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    You're welcome @_sims_Yimi! I hope you have a great day! It's morning here with me.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Thanks for the shout out Maggie :smiley:

Been collecting the information and writing the next part in my head as I spring clean house. XD we had to rearrange our apartment again so we could get ac in
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'll also have to mention my sim is guest in @Shadami Simselves on a D'n'D Adventure. My simself there is the founder of my own legacy The Greenwood Estate, if you want to take a read.

I enjoy reading Simself edition stories. I'll be sure to add yours to my reading list. I've taken a small hiatus from mine, but writing a gameplay to get my writing juices flowing again so I can get back into mine. I'm close to starting Generation 3 which would be my simself's grandchild. And I use others' simselves as possible matches to my heirs. My signature below shows the upcoming Generation. ( @SoulGal7 , @friendsfan367 , @EuphorialQueen , and @Karilan are the simselves you see pictured. One of them will be the mate to the next heir! )
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Oh god. I think I'm still reading gen 2 xD
    Shadami wrote: »

If you're referring to mine. It's still on Gen 2.
    About to finish Noelle's side story and complete Jubilee's Aspiration. Completing her Aspiration, completes this part of the Challenge and move onto the next part.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I somehow read that as you were finishing gen 3....
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited May 2020

If you're referring to mine. It's still on Gen 2.
    About to finish Noelle's side story and complete Jubilee's Aspiration. Completing her Aspiration, completes this part of the Challenge and move onto the next part.

me too . its all the benders fault theres parents full siblings probably half siblings . not sure yet cause of course none of the half sibling parents are married oh and one full parent couple cause i had to start from the middle when my save broke just alittle. but generation 2 is always one of my more dramatic generations. the first time around there was a post i didn't know how to finish so i just stopped writing. i guess it was better than i thought cause jes and sissy yelledwhat happened.
    I somehow read that as you were finishing gen 3....

Nope. Not there yet. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    since hbomaxisn't on amazon yet i'm playing a game . which will come first hbo max or the new pack.

i might play the benders tonight its hot right now though.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Hey guys I'm trying to decide between 3 titles for Grant family (based on Britain's nobility titles using this: Do Monkeys Ever Visit Britain)

Do=Duke/Duchess, Monkeys=Marquess/Marchioness Ever=Earl/Countess, Visit=Viscount/Viscountess, Britain= Baron/Baroness
    6adMCGP.gif
    Well, they all mean different things, and there's a hierarchy among them too... depending on how rich/how good of a standing the Grants have, maybe Baron/Baroness, and move up the line the better the family does and the more things they achieve?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Well, they all mean different things, and there's a hierarchy among them too... depending on how rich/how good of a standing the Grants have, maybe Baron/Baroness, and move up the line the better the family does and the more things they achieve?

I need for them to still to one title until the end of Gen 6. Since in another kingdom-their distant cousin family the Swansons will be moving up in a similar way.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

I need for them to still to one title until the end of Gen 6. Since in another kingdom-their distant cousin family the Swansons will be moving up in a similar way.

Then how about slap in the middle? Earl/Countess?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    MadameLee wrote: »

Then how about slap in the middle? Earl/Countess?

that would give an excuse for Selene's foster-step mother treat her (Cousin Sara Wendy) different then Selene (despite, the the fact Selene is in fact is a Princess but not like Vivienne knows that I think Serigo kept that to himself for safety reasons)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    I'm so wrappped up in other things that I'm not playing much this week. I did finish this chapter of Hidden in Sight though.
    4.30 Adults Only
    image.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hi everyone. I've got a new chapter of TDC out, which can be read here:

[URL=https://thediversityclubsims4.blogspot.com/2020/05/chapter-87-inevitability-that-wouldnt.html
    ]P65lHRi.png[/URL]
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top