Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: After Stream Thoughts!

Recently, the sims community learned a lesson we have been taught over and over as children: Don't Judge a Book by its Cover! Eco Lifestyle has proved whether you like the pack or not to hold a lot more than we had originally expected. What are your thoughts? Has your perspective changed??

Eco Lifestyle: After Stream Thoughts! 149 votes

Liked it then, LOVED it now
64%
Akl500Psimjenn2004LeGardePourpreKita5399lori171957Yunaalan650111IceyJBlkBarbiegallove7680AiichiAshida382rudolphaCamkatdanacnbrettMi9shaoscarEvilWitch83Montrase102mcruddsennawalesStrangerthan 96 votes
I hated it, but now it looks Fantastic
13%
CK213alexspoom13mischiefluvermagooo63Colorist40PlayerSinger2010jcs7219KhrisstyneSims4MagicalTalesEvaliynAineCeridwenloutredorEvilyn_1007Atreya33suvoltaCheetahAlyssaJadesimmerRonkaTonkaTheFlyingGentleman 20 votes
ehh
8%
GoldmoldarIsb917AnmirlaJestTrusimfriend1968KaeChan2089cheesetruckfiercephoenix91NationalPokedexsilentcyborgNorthDakotaGamerSERVERFRAAngeliqueAdelaide 13 votes
Absolutely unamused, unimpressed, and uninterested
9%
Goth583Lustianiciasikasika18Tenchi2aMoonfoxNightcryadele_katBrittanyChick22ChadSims2pandie00FurSimsOfficialSte2694CrazyNinjaEvie0602EvilinPink 14 votes
-Random insert of wanting revamped babies-
4%
GirklBOYHearts4uLiesSimcomicsforlifegallerysims4 6 votes

Comments

• PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Really excited for this pack!! looks like a lot of gameplay,
    Now for a farming pack :)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ehh
    Meh
    Will say it is A LOT better than the trailers showed...
    But...this isn't my cup of tea...
    Not impressed not...sold.
    So just meh!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I would say I was first unsure what to think about it, but now it seems great. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    ehh
    I still want to see how the Eco Footprint Toggle works & if there is more than just a pause option?
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Was slapped with reality during the stream. :D:#
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I was undecided before. I loved the concept, but was a bit unsure on how they were gonna pull it off.

But now I can't wait until release. I'm excited!
    giphy.gif
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Wouldn't say it looks fantastic now, but at least decent for a Sims 4 expansion pack.
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited May 2020
    Still not impressed, the theme of this pack just doesn't do it for me
    giphy.gif[img][/img]
    giphy.gif

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Shut your mouth and take my money! :lol:

I ALREADY have a floorplan drawn up for a home at Port Promise (after I get rid of the shipping container home)! More than likely, I will only be ADDING to the pollution >:) but it's just part of my plan! Mwahaha!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited May 2020
    ehh
    There is some stuff in CAS and build/buy mode I like, but the main feature, new world and premades are all meh to me. It's just not my thing.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    Shut your mouth and take my money! :lol:

I ALREADY have a floorplan drawn up for a home at Port Promise (after I get rid of the shipping container home)! More than likely, I will only be ADDING to the pollution >:) but it's just part of my plan! Mwahaha!

haha. I already built my structure and just waiting for the pack to add the wallpapers and other Buy/Build items.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I already had an earth ship style house built months ago in Oasis Springs. Hadn’t played in it since off the grid didn’t quite live up to what I imagined. Then the pack was announced. And then the livestream and the everything that came with it.

I’m pumped 😎
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    i was unsure what to think at 1st but the stream was so cool. it looks like it could be a lot of fun
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes the livestream was good it really gave me hope for the pack but you are supposed to judge a book by its cover thats what it's for I know the saying and I know the meaning behind it but that's why cover artists get paid money also the back of the cover usually has the description of the story and it also I want revamped babies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Farming yes.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    The trailer made the pack feel so empty. It only showed the theme, the world and a few uninteresting objects. It seemed so focused on appearance without content I genuinely thought for the first time, I would skip an EP. But then the stream and the gameplay revelations by the gurus completely changed my mind. With the information I have now I absolutely think I will have a lot of fun with this pack. I love the new gameplay features and the way they were thought to impact and expand the game as a whole. I preordered.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    After watching trailers, livestream and many gamechanger programmes I only really like this pack for bb items and some cas styles. The theme doesn’t interest me at all and the builder in me wants to buy it when it’s realised but my live player wants to wait until a sale. I’m leaning more towards a sale as I don’t think it’s worth full price.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Farming yes.
    Technically what people want is called husbandry rather than farming.
    https://wikidiff.com/husbandry/farming

So I got my farm pack with this pack. Anyway I couldn't decide because I want freed babies so that they can get outside in the garden and enjoy this pack, but alas another pack where there is missed opportunities for them. Would have been cute to have seen them giggle with the worms tickling them and enjoying the outdoors with a rocking chair.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    The first trailer was not for me. The pack looked very boring with nothing to peek my interest. The world looked ugly as well.
    The blog and tweets (effects in all neighbourhoods) made me want to know more) Also people pointing out that we have plenty of pretty places made me appreciate the option for a run down world a bit more.
    The second trailer just felt like a repeat, no change in my feelings
    The livestream makes it difficult to wait for a sale or bundle (I still miss a GP)
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I didn't hate it per se, it was more a mild concern about how some things were presented in the trailer (which has never happened with this game for me before). The stream alleviated any worries I had, and now I'm quite happy to buy the pack.

Looking forward to next week!
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I love new packs.
    I'm excited about the new stuff for my Sim to do.
    I really like how they bring the entire community into play... cleaning up the place and all.
    It's on a bigger scale than cleaning up the island :D:D:D
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Its exactly as I suspected after seeing the trailer which is not a good thing no new game play besides systems to make every Sim behave exactly the same what's new I guess and using objects to craft never seen that before. When every Sim was walking around in paper masks on the stream it was enough confirmation for me that this pack will never infest my game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I put liked it then, loved it now, but tbh, I loved it the same before too
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Loved it then, love it now! ;)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I'm patiently waiting for them to fix babies because I love having a baby in my household. Loved it initially, loving it even more now. <3
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue