Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slice of Life Personalities!

I'm just wondering what other peoples opinions are of the Slice of Life personalities. I've been using the SoL mod for quite a while now and it's a mod that I've come to love but so far I've been removing the personality portion of the mod because I usually use the Have some Personality Please mod as well and it seems weird to me to have two mods that affect personalities.

I guess what I'm curious about is would I be better carrying on as I have been with SoL(Personalities removed) along side the Have some Personality Please mod or should I remove the Personality Please mod in favor of the SoL personalities?

Comments

• Options
    Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm about to try SoL for the first time! I don't see why you couldn't disable or remove one mod in the time being and play. Maybe even have separate save files for using separate mods. It does sound like some work but worth a try?
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I use both and they don't conflict or cause any oddities in behaviour - give it a go with both.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Thanks both. I've playing with them both now and it all seems fine. I thought maybe having both mods affecting personalities would result in some odd behavior from my sims but they still seem to be normal.
  • Options
    wizardtswwizardtsw Posts: 8 New Member
    Where do you get the SOL mod? Is that the website name?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    wizardtsw wrote: »
    Where do you get the SOL mod? Is that the website name?

https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/slice-of-life-mod