Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firefighters 🔥🔥

Weird flex but ok 😂 putting the firefighters at the end of the livestream! Dream!

Excellent production, loved how they all ignored the firefighters, best livestream ever 10/10 will watch again

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I hope the cops will be back too !!
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    And as a part of the free patch! And I said EA isn't paying attention to what we, the actual fans of the series, were saying. Guess I was (partially) wrong. And I thought they said there wasn't gonna be much to the June Patch. Let's see, firefighters, garbagemen, repomen (having DU, it's not that big of a deal for me), a more realistic bill setup, and a huge improvement to the inventory setup. Stuff we've actually wanted. In my opinion, that's major, not minor. As opposed to a ton of CAS and Build/Buy items I don't use ever.

Due to this patch, I can see a bit of CC and mods I can now ditch; a mod that makes the bill system more realistic, a firefighter career, and a CC set of a firefighter "turnout gear". This is EXACTLY the thing I've wanted the Sims team to do. Fix the game to do things mods typically have to be used to fill in the void.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    REALLY happy about this, looking forward to the patch more than anything!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    REALLY happy about this, looking forward to the patch more than anything!

Me too! I'm definitely a little hyped for the patch!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    The patch is going to be straight fire.

I intend to only talk like the gameplay trailer from now on.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited May 2020
    Dude those firefighters I almost cried like legit y'all don't understand how much I miss those little moments in the game. Or maybe y'all do understand y'all are simmers too after all.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @Briana2425 right!?! People were lighting up the Twitch begging for firefighters like madmen. It was insane. I was like ya know, if I was SimGuruMostAwesome (didn’t catch his name), I’d wait until the very end and totally sack people with it. The minute I saw those fire 🐸🐸🐸🐸 floors I was like here we go, here comes the bravest. I hit the floor when it actually happened.

Claps to every featured SimGuru who didn’t mention it, glazed over it, knew we wanted it. Excellent production.

P.s. apparently an accepted synonym for fireproof is banned on these forums for a separate connotation. No harm intended in the flowers.
  • Options
    @Briana2425 right!?! People were lighting up the Twitch begging for firefighters like madmen. It was insane. I was like ya know, if I was SimGuruMostAwesome (didn’t catch his name), I’d wait until the very end and totally sack people with it. The minute I saw those fire 🌺🌺🌺🌺 floors I was like here we go, here comes the bravest. I hit the floor when it actually happened.

Claps to every featured SimGuru who didn’t mention it, glazed over it, knew we wanted it. Excellent production.

P.s. apparently an accepted synonym for fireproof is banned on these forums for a separate connotation. No harm intended in the flowers.

George was his name
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I am on cloud 9 right now. I loved that stream soooooooooo much!
  • Options
    I looked away from the live stream and I saw everyone spamming fire fighters too I was like wait what I miss something were getting fire fighters what and then I couldn't stop looking at the stream thinking I'll miss something again but nope at the end I too saw the floors lit up the fire alarm go off and I was like no way then in popped the firemen I was like omg omg omg how I missed I wanted to cry like I think I even thanked them in chat lol.
  • Options
    @Briana2425 yes also tears everywhere. Such a gift. Finally.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I can‘t wait to woohoo them.
  • Options

Right I want to woohoo all of them I help we get a especially woohoo Moodlet when doing so. Lol.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The end was so epic!!! Simgurugeorge expression was priceless he was having so much fun! And the chat was lit! Lolol 😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options

I’m about to kill every male in my neighborhood so the NPC male firefighters can have their pick.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Since MCCC is set for the game to draw Sims from my tray as opposed to creating brand new Sim, I am curious what Sims will be fulfilling the roles as NPC firefighters. MCCC has surprised me before, choosing Sims in NPC roles that were just plain perfect.

I created a household of three Sims intended to be firefighters (and were based on three women, all of them actual firefighters in Kansas that appeared in a firefighter calendar), and it is currently an active household that is played every now and then. I am hoping that since their household was saved to my gallery before I played them, at least two of them get drawn. As that's part of their "story" in my game. I guess I may just have to delete the household since they'd be duplicated. There isn't any way to make MCCC pull specific Sims--correct?
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Me when the patch launches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    It'd be cool if, down the line, we can also get the Pyromaniac trait again. I'd love to have a sim that constantly sets fires to attract hunky firefighters to their house.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    It'd be cool if, down the line, we can also get the Pyromaniac trait again. I'd love to have a sim that constantly sets fires to attract hunky firefighters to their house.

I was thinking that too just didn't know the word to it so I kept saying arsonist but that don't sound right for a Sims but yeah pyromaniac sounds better but then again it might trigger some people so idk.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Honestly, I don't even care if this patch breaks all of the mods. It's going to be worth it.
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited May 2020
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I looked away from the live stream and I saw everyone spamming fire fighters too I was like wait what I miss something were getting fire fighters what and then I couldn't stop looking at the stream thinking I'll miss something again but nope at the end I too saw the floors lit up the fire alarm go off and I was like no way then in popped the firemen I was like omg omg omg how I missed I wanted to cry like I think I even thanked them in chat lol.

Don't. Don't thank them for something that is a core gameplay feature. A core gameplay feature that's been missing for 6 years.

It's nice to have, but this is something they should've included on day one, or at least in the first year, after they brought back pools and ghosts.

Thanking them tells EA that this is okay, and that if they do it again in TS5, the community will lap it up.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    And burglars!
    I would love them to be back! I remember in TS3 when I first played, the first night my sim was robbed and they were alseep and I didn’t know I could wake them up so I watched helplessly but click on the phone to call the police. They called the police, hours after the burglar left AND I got fined! I loved it! One of the best memories ever! 😂😂
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited May 2020
    Also, if anyone wants to see firefighters up close, and your sim can’t burn food to start a fire, fireworks from CL can start fire indoors(they’re faster than a fireplace fire), just an FYI. I’m definitely going to have my sim admire them 😉😉
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I'm really looking forward to the patch!
    #Team Occult