Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know which bad CC is causing this face issue?-solved-

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
Screenshot-2.jpg
Whenever I use a base game it adds this pattern to face.
Its gotta be some sort of CC, I looked under makeup and there was nothing.
Its only base game hairs doing it.Have any of you encountered this?

I"m pretty sure its gotta be CC, but I looked through my launcher and didn't see anything.

Edit: It was something in a .package file that came with a world I installed.I don't know what
was included in the .package file or which item in that file was the culprit.
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I have never seen anything like that, she looks quite scary :open_mouth:
    Perhaps it is something to do with the clothing? Sometimes I notice some cc clothes add a strange texture to parts of the body. I'm sure there's a proper term for it but I can't think of it. I hope you find a fix for it.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    turned out to be a cc file I had to install for one of the worlds.Idk why CC furniture would cause the issue, but as soon as I removed it, it fixed.
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Want to share what cc piece that was? That sim looks wild and now Im super interested to know what cc that was.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I've seen several cases of this over the years and when I did a search this morning for answers didn't see a solution but I am glad you found out what was causing it.
    edited May 2020
    @budewarmin
    Sorry, there's no way for me to figure out which item it was.
    the CC was all merged into one .package file and was required
    for a world I installed.I have no clue what the creator included in it,
    but as soon as I removed the .package file the issue cleared up.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    I was thinking it might have attached to something in a world you've downloaded. CC does that - it attaches itself to things when they are uploaded to the Exchange. Possibly to other places as well. That's why we need Custard to check if anything is attached to a Sims3Pack file before it is installed.

If you are able to let us know which item had the CC attached it might help someone else find it and remove it from their game.
    edited May 2020
    @Karritz
    Like I told the person above me.I have no clue.The CC was installed via the mods folder by 1 single .package file(I didn't merge it, the creator
    did) and I have no clue what was included in it and I have no clue how to check package files to see what is in them.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @GraceyManor OK. thanks for the info. I'm none the wiser though. There are a lot of worlds that can be installed.