Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

unpopular opinions

Comments

• ashleyssimsashleyssims Posts: 9 New Member
    I don't really care for the bikes that came with University. I rarely use them.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I don’t like Maxis match cc, it’s really bland looking imo
  • FreshMeatFreshMeat Posts: 28 Member
    Growing plants is more annoying with the seasons pack. I don't like winter seasons due to the snow storms. I don't really care about getting famous or living in a city.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I don't really care for the bikes that came with University. I rarely use them.

Try them in other worlds to collect things. Better than walking all the time. :)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited May 2020
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion: free travel among all worlds across a save is better than a single open world per save.

THIS! One of Sims 4's best features. It beats having an open world any day!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Legacies suck and age-freezing is the best way to play.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • OsnsnapitzharleyyOsnsnapitzharleyy Posts: 13 New Member
    Eco-living looks like a fun pack.

I miss burglars.

I don't care that much about cars or open world.

Sometimes I feel like simmers are too hard on the sims team.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    FreshMeat wrote: »
    Growing plants is more annoying with the seasons pack. I don't like winter seasons due to the snow storms. I don't really care about getting famous or living in a city.

I know, it's so rough. I love seasons as a pack but a lot of the gardening changes are frustrating for me because ALL my Sims garden. I have many Sims, many saves, and many I haven't played in eons because I don't want to build a greenhouse.
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I think Eco Lifestyle will have more "replay value" than other packs due to the changing environment/eco footprinting as it affects the whole neighborhood and isn't limited to one world/household
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I don’t want firefighters or the repoman. Now I can’t patch my game anymore since they’re coming with the next patch. :/
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I don’t want firefighters or the repoman. Now I can’t patch my game anymore since they’re coming with the next patch. :/

What's wrong with firefighters? Don't install a fire alarm and don't call the fire department... Problem solved?
  • OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »

What's wrong with firefighters? Don't install a fire alarm and don't call the fire department... Problem solved?

Nothing if they are hot!
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2020

I have a story planned where my sim’s house burns down, so I don’t want firefighters showing up to put it out. And I don’t want to get rid of the fire alarm because it’s more realistic to have one.

I mean this is the unpopular opinion thread so I know most people won’t agree. I’m probably the only one upset about firefighters coming.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    There are some gameplay elements that are added to the game to be humorous or silly, and I've found that I don't find them that amusing or silly at all. I tend to have a really easygoing sense of humor, laugh easily, etc. but there are not many things in The Sims that actually make me laugh.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited May 2020
    Painting is catered TOO much! There’s the BG career, you can do freelance, the CL art critic thing, that plopsy thing from the knitting pack. They could’ve done a free lance thing to make handiness useful and make like a carpenter career. Enough with the painting!! As if it weren’t already popular among the community🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2020
    I miss rabitholes, I loved just being able to send my sim to watch a movie and they disappear for a while and come back happy, getting them to listen to music for 5 hours everytime their fun is low is so repetitive

I don't want story progression, I already turn off aging as I don't want all the iconic NPCs getting old and being replaced with ugly townies with lilac hair

Why are all of the townies sulani types with the same lilac/blue hair?? Make it stop!

I'm actually excited for the new pack

People should give the sims team a break, it's the company to blame for lacking content not them, they have strict deadlines and not enough staff
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm ready for the Sims 5

Aren't we all lol :D
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I don't want CASt or the color wheel back. :o
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member

I have a story planned where my sim’s house burns down, so I don’t want firefighters showing up to put it out. And I don’t want to get rid of the fire alarm because it’s more realistic to have one.

I mean this is the unpopular opinion thread so I know most people won’t agree. I’m probably the only one upset about firefighters coming.

You could try to make the house burn down even with firemen.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Sims 2 sims are ugly no matter what you do and its the sole reason why I won't play it.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    I get a little peeved when the community kicks off when another supernatural pack is introduced. I think there's a good balance between realistic and supernatural gameplay. Let people build their games how they want.

The dev team may not release every pack you want, but it is good to have options.

The Realistic Vs Supernatural feud on Sims forums is always a good way to lose respect for posters you once liked. Now I haven't had much problems with other Supernatural players, as I am one, while a lot of you guys might've had problems with them. But last few times a Supernatural feature have been added to the game I've had people claim that "No one wants this" and get angry if you tell them "But I did." But then the real kicker is when they announced this brand new Expansion Eco-Living....those same exact people I saw getting angry about Realm of Magic are now talking about "Toxic" and "Immature" "Ungrateful" fans for being upset about Eco-Living.

It's almost like Wow, The Sims team knows that the Sims fandom is kinda split down the middle when it comes down to realism and supernatural and wants to appeal to both sides!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    HayleeSims wrote: »
    Sims 2 sims are ugly no matter what you do and its the sole reason why I won't play it.

They are now. Back in the day though. I thought they were so pretty. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top