Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    That's why we all get along so well. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Obviously
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I am Freshly Baked Bread.

Key words: warm, inviting, kindness. you are the definition of cooking as a loved language and are at your strongest when creating something. Others find you soothing to be around and feel at ease due to your genuine warmth and nurturing nature. You can be a mix of gentle and passionate, but it's that intensity that lives at the centre of your spirit that draws people to you most. Compatible with: candle smoke, coffee, rosewater.

Coffee
    key words: intelligent, old soul, complex. you are an extremely thoughtful individual with a creative mind and loving heart. being around you is like sinking into a warm bath. there's something truly wise about the advice you give others, and being in your presence leaves others feeling warm, reassured, and inspired. compatible with: coffee, candle smoke, freshly baked bread.
    Apparently we're the same Bella. XD

Twins!! <3
    That's why we all get along so well. LOL.

Right? :joy:

I made Frenchy do it and this is what he got:

"Candle smoke
    key words: self-assured, courageous, intuitive. you are an expert at overcoming your demons and should be proud of how brave you have consistently shown yourself to be. others are amazed by your perseverance, strong personality, and unapologetic uniqueness. compatible with: coffee, freshly baked bread."

I had too much fun making him do it :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I just got word that my Aunt Cheri is in the hospital, because of a stroke! :bawling: They're also saying that she is unable to move one side of her face! Praying that she will be ok!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I just got word that my Aunt Cheri is in the hospital, because of a stroke! :bawling: They're also saying that she is unable to move one side of her face! Praying that she will be ok!

Oh no!! Sending my prayers to her!!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Key words: warm, inviting, kindness. you are the definition of cooking as a loved language and are at your strongest when creating something. Others find you soothing to be around and feel at ease due to your genuine warmth and nurturing nature. You can be a mix of gentle and passionate, but it's that intensity that lives at the centre of your spirit that draws people to you most. Compatible with: candle smoke, coffee, rosewater.

Coffee
    key words: intelligent, old soul, complex. you are an extremely thoughtful individual with a creative mind and loving heart. being around you is like sinking into a warm bath. there's something truly wise about the advice you give others, and being in your presence leaves others feeling warm, reassured, and inspired. compatible with: coffee, candle smoke, freshly baked bread.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited May 2020

Oh no!! Sending my prayers to her!!

Thank you @DeKay

I'm hoping to visit her sometime soon
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm Freshly Baked Bread too!
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I got my government stimulus check!
    edited May 2020
    Doctors doing more tests on my Aunt Cheri ! :( I just want to know what is going on. Praying that she will get better and be out of that hospital soon.

Thank you for your well wishes. It means a lot to me to have the support of the community here.

You can't imagine how hard it is to get THAT phone call from a family member in the middle of the night, saying that your aunt is in the hospital from a stroke! (I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO!)
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the longest your hair has ever been?

All the way to my calves.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Middle of my back. I keep it short now.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Today's Q Q is:

It's on my shoulders now! I hate it! I want it cut Soo bad. Unfortunately, the barber shop is closed until the end of the pandemic! I'm going to be burning hot this summer!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited May 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Sadly not long enough, only partway down my neck. Maybe a good reason for having a bobcut one day.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I think about a third or to the middle of my back maybe? I'm glad my it's shorter now though.
    Today's Q Q is:

It's on my shoulders now! I hate it! I want it cut Soo bad. Unfortunately, the barber shop is closed until the end of the pandemic! I'm going to be burning hot this summer!

Cut it yourself. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Mine got pretty long a few times....
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I have vague memories of my childhood of it being pretty long, I think down to my midback at the least?
    My hair's starting to get long again and I haaate it. I wanna get it short like last time, but my parents won't let me cut it myself and I doubt they'll cut it for me. Oof 😕
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

I have vague memories of my childhood of it being pretty long, I think down to my midback at the least?
    My hair's starting to get long again and I haaate it. I wanna get it short like last time, but my parents won't let me cut it myself and I doubt they'll cut it for me. Oof 😕

I have very vague memories of it being short. Like I felt like I only remember it being halfway of my back. 😬
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Cut it yourself. XD

I'm not that talented. I really want to get a buzz cut - like the "high and tight" haircut the Marines get. I figure it will be cooler during the summer (and not be in my face anytime soon) :)
    ea4e83aa5b2b8902d5c2c77d420fcd12356526c8.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Mid back.
    unknown.png
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My hair has only been to mid-back... at the moment, I am trying to grow it to my hips!!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
    Today's Q Q is:

Creamy or chunky peanut butter?

I'm fine with both but prefer: Creamy!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Creamy or chunky peanut butter?

I'm fine with both but prefer: Creamy!