Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    What a wonderful idea for a thread. I've often wanted to post a quick pic or post about some random happening in my game and didn't feel quite right because I hadn't read or kept up with all the previous posts. 😄
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I like the skin (overlay?) you're using @Nindigo. Do you mind my asking which one it is?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2020
    What a wonderful idea for a thread. I've often wanted to post a quick pic or post about some random happening in my game and didn't feel quite right because I hadn't read or kept up with all the previous posts. 😄

Yeah that's usually why I eventually drop in and out of the other thread as well - which I love, I just always run out of time to read everything xD

Bookmarked this one!
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I like the skin (overlay?) you're using @Nindigo. Do you mind my asking which one it is?
    It's my all time favorite, having tried quite a few. It's by lamatisse and called butterish, default version

The link is also in my signature, but maybe you have those disabled. I know I have images in signatures disabled.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    It's my all time favorite, having tried quite a few. It's by lamatisse and called butterish, default version

The link is also in my signature, but maybe you have those disabled. I know I have images in signatures disabled.

Thanks! I'll check it out. I do have signature images disabled but now you point it out, I see it in your signature! I guess I need to pay more attention :p
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I moved in an NPC to marry one of my Sims, only to realize he was already married! No ring until he divorces her, but once he joined the household I went ahead and moved all their money over. I'm sure they don't need it.... :D
    I'm not having much luck being generous today.

nxx4yks.jpg
    Duane found a half-eaten bowl of fruit salad on the ground by this stall. He garnished it and then gave it as a friendly gift to Paka'a who came by. He was offended to put it mildly, but the situation made me laugh out loud :D

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Ivy reached the Virtuoso spellcaster rank. Little Yana is watching & learning, she can't wait to grow up & be a great witch just like her mom!

KfYCgwX.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I was playing a retirement household. I had them all join the same club where they were set to be romantic and friendly towards each other. Most of them were single and unattached at the time. They went on vacation to Sulani and Selvadorada. To sum it up I lost one elder to shower woohoo, 3 autonomous proposals, a double wedding and a pregnancy announcement (grandkid). It was a busy playthrough!
    Some random fun screenshots. Vivian Lewis has some mad skills on the jet ski 9NTFOAO.png
    Also if the Grim Reaper drinks something To9UBRU.png
    It runs right through him lol XD N3otov3.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member
    @sarabeth2984 ..
    I lost one elder to shower woohoo
    WHO???? :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member

Thanks! I'll check it out. I do have signature images disabled but now you point it out, I see it in your signature! I guess I need to pay more attention :p

...can I ask you about the eyes? They're so beautiful and I'm on mobile so I can't see signature info. But I've just gotten into CC and desperately need eyes/eye colors.

Also @Catzilla love the thread idea!! I rarely had easily linkable screenshots or in-depth stories for the other thread and so didn't really post there. This version will be a lot of fun :)
    edited May 2020
    @luxsylvan The eyes are by reticulates and called daydreamin' eye set :)

OP: sorry for the off-topic chat

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member

before I forget, thank you for this thread, @Catzilla :)
    I usually post to that other thread, and yes indeed a more or less a longer stories, but currently in the middle of sorting older pictures and soon going to have 2-3 weeks hiatus from my computer anyway, so I have played couple of random save, taking some pics, what do not actually fit in that other thread, or pretty much at anywhere else either, but now here :)

Anyway, today, this little dude is giving me a hard time.. he is darn fast! Honestly I have difficulties to follow him with game camera, lol.

Jonathan Sweet
    O7K06Lz.png
    Rest 5 pics under spoiler to reduce lag :)

And of course his mommy just has to drop everything from her queue, because the lil fellow wants to talk about super heroes :) (Late fall, why plants look like that)
    u9E2rkT.png

And then he wanted a hug from mommy <3
    87OGnlC.png

Evie, (mom) , tho has some problems of her own...
    PSjKkHE.png

Maybe she ate something spoiled.. Naw.. Jonathan will have a baby sibling :)
    prpklMH.png

Jonathan's dad tho, Jasper, is pretty obsessed by that punching bag! Most likely he does: "HIT!, there you go, my ex-wifes lawyer!" (MCCC wasn't at it's best when first marriage check ran in the save :p )
    1cbLLLv.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    What a cute slick little hairdo <3

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ellupelluellu Vernon Morse! He's one of the premade townies for the base game. I know he pops up at random in CAS but I downloaded him from the Gallery. He had just aged up to elder too! His wife Gladys has been a life stage ahead of him so it was a surprise for me lol!! XD
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    So this is the place for people like me that just play the game with no story and just play? I started a new Sim today. She's going to university to either become a dr or a marine biologist, I haven't quite yet decided.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    @luxsylvan The eyes are by reticulates and called daydreamin' eye set :)

OP: sorry for the off-topic chat

No problem re: off-topic chat, it comes up naturally in this sort of thread. We discover some cool things this way. :)
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Maybe she ate something spoiled.. Naw.. Jonathan will have a baby sibling :)
    Yay!!!!!!! :heart: I bet it will be as cute as Jonathan, and maybe not as fast! lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Baby Talla, now a toddler
    S9TvU7H.jpg

She is adorable and probably one of the most beautiful toddlers I've seen. Just curious, have you cheated her in CAS to see what she'll look like as a teen or young adult? If I made a toddler that cute, I would have to. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    @SweetieWright_84 No, I haven't tried to age her in CAS. She is currently a teen and still very pretty :) But the toddler "cuteness" has, of course, worn off as it was destined to.

Mhp3T9V.jpg
    I changed the CC eyes and took the lashes off as well. I'll probably end up putting them back though :)

• illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    Elias is absolutely feeling himself with this hat. If not on New Years, then when? :star:
    I just love the way his girlfriend is looking at him,
    she's like "That hat is atrocious - you look ridiculous - but I love you more for wearing it."

g6CJ5XN.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited May 2020
    This happened yesterterday, but I'm very proud of my sim Prospero who graduated from the uni. He studied economics and was my first sim to get a higher degree.
    vjrrdWe.png

On the previous night he had a party...
    0gLcmV7.png
    That's his girlfriend below
    KSWv4E0.png
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @musteni Congratulations! :star: I must say, graduating from Foxbury should've also given you additional recognition just from enduring all the stairs around campus haha - I'd prefer an extra plack that just says "Stairs Conquerer of Foxbury".
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2022
    Study hard
    13-5-2020-11-02-25.png
    PARTY HARDER!
    13-5-2020-11-41-54.png
    I don't want such species in my game
    13-5-2020-11-04-01.png
    If you start to socialize with my sim even though I canceled the interaction in the queue already, this is what is going to happen! >:)
    STINK SPRAY POWER
    13-5-2020-11-05-28.png
    Britechester is the most beautiful town <3
    13-5-2020-11-21-50.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    My sim Jolene separated from her much older husband and got herself two young, hunky lovers eager to help her through the heartbreak.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top