Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Most of the time, I never know what to write about. I think it's called - writer's block. :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Most of the time, I never know what to write about. I think it's called - writer's block. :/

You mean writing on this thread, or writing a story? :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    We live in a world where a robot is named Sophia and a human kid is named X Æ A-12.
    MMX wrote: »
    We live in a world where a robot is named Sophia and a human kid is named X Æ A-12.

Wait. It's a human kid? I thought he created a robot kid. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why is this thread just becoming more of a "answer the QQ of the day" and call it a day? 😭

Most of my life right now is focused on getting through finals, so I don't know what to say :sweat_smile:
    MMX wrote: »

Wait. It's a human kid? I thought he created a robot kid. XD

That would make it better :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited May 2020
    I should make that the QQ for today just cuz:
    How would you pronounce X Æ A-12? XD

Zayuh Twelve. :D

Wait, you mean to tell me he really finna put a dang number in a human being's name?? God, help this kid.
    I think it will be cool if it was just XÆA but why you gotta put that -12 in there? LOL!
    832XG3D.gif

In the thread.

In the thread.

But you can just write nonsense on this thread. XD I know I always do. Even saying "I don't know what to write" is still something. :P
    832XG3D.gif

Wait, you mean to tell me he really finna put a dang number in a human being's name?? God, help this kid.
    I think it will be cool if it was just XÆA but why you gotta put that -12 in there? LOL!

Xehhh Twelve??? :joy:

...thank God he can't name his kid that :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

And I thought my real name was hard to pronounce.

You know what's funny is that I feel like people who don't know me in real life know how to read my name when they see it. Like I never had a problem with band guys pronouncing my name or whatever without me having to tell them anything. 🤣 But people who see me in person always say it wrongly no matter how many times I correct them. 😪
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's Hot Pocket time.
    It's Hot Pocket time.

No, it's Pizza time.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member

❌ AE A twelve
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited May 2020

❌ AE A twelve

Oh my God. XD

E I E I O.
    832XG3D.gif
    :smile:
  • EvangelineEvangeline Posts: 59 Member
    I heard that X Æ A-12 is pronounced like the name Sasha! How, though? I am not sure ...

And I thought my real name was hard to pronounce.

You know what's funny is that I feel like people who don't know me in real life know how to read my name when they see it. Like I never had a problem with band guys pronouncing my name or whatever without me having to tell them anything. 🤣 But people who see me in person always say it wrongly no matter how many times I correct them. 😪

Right? Some people just get it.

Like, with my name...it has stayed within the top 30th baby names in the past 200 years, and has almost always been in the top 10 (it's one of the few female names in the Bible). But there's at least three different ways to spell it, and I know of two common variations. You'd think that people would be able to spell it properly...but nah, almost never.

And don't even get me started on my last name...it's three letters--Roman numerals, nothing else. But it sounds like male genitalia, so it always gets misspelled, and chuckled at... :neutral:
    Evangeline wrote: »
    I heard that X Æ A-12 is pronounced like the name Sasha! How, though? I am not sure ...

Right? I met a La-ah once, and was surprised that her name was pronounced just as it as it seemed: Ladashah. :joy:

But X Æ A-12 makes no sense at all.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member

I don't think I could pronounce it. It just has the name: Gibberish Chaos.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

*insert static sounds*

I don't know, man. I just read it as nonsense :lol:
    I feel so bad for this kid. Really glad that he can't actually name the kid that.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

*insert static sounds*

I feel so bad for this kid. Really glad that he can't actually name the kid that.

Thank goodness they made it illegal to put numbers and weird symbols in names. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q:

If you could meet ANYONE famous - (living or dead) - (present day or historical) - Who would it be?

Marilyn Monroe

*insert static sounds*

Thank goodness they made it illegal to put numbers and weird symbols in names. XD

I just feel bad for all of the ethnic names that are getting banned as well :disappointed:
    Today's Q Q:

If you could meet ANYONE famous - (living or dead) - (present day or historical) - Who would it be?

Marilyn Monroe

Hmm, that's an interesting question...maybe someone who died not knowing just how famous they would become, like Union Army Col. Robert Shaw, or Alexander Hamilton. Otherwise I'd probably have to pick someone like Lucille Ball or Desi Arnaz.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q:

Marilyn Monroe

For living, Oh holy senpai Dylan Anderson. :D
    280be8a961efe0c51abf6bb8da14a6872cbcc3c2

For dead, Kyle Pavone from We Came As Romans who passed away about 2 years ago. He didn't get to come into Singapore last time the band was supposed to perform here cuz he had some issues with his Visa. And I was like, "That's okay, I'll meet him next time when they come over here again!" But now that's never gonna happen. :(
    2016_RiP_We_Came_As_Romans_-_Kyle_Pavone_-_by_2eight_-_8SC7453.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

"My parents don't care about the fact that someday I will be able to understand my name and grow up to be an adult."

I know this kid's gonna grow up in an incredibly wealthy family, and that he'll have everything and anything he needs or wants, but that name isn't fair to him. Names are really cool to read about. There's so many beautiful ones, and they named their kid like a computer program or robot. Why would you do that to a child you love?
    Talking to my colleague be like:

vM924az.png
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top