Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like to see in Eco-Living?

2...Next

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Ok, after seeing the trailer my suggestions above seem to be ... far to optimistic.
    Not sure what to think about this pack. I hope there will be a cheat to clean up the world. The clean world looks nice but the dirty version: Yikes
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I’d like the world to be dirtier and full of crimes. The current sims 4 is too clean and nice and happy.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    I wanna see more then one ending maybe a ending that ruins the world or a mediocre ending and a good ending
  • _hanzolo_hanzolo Posts: 74 Member
    I would really like to see soap making!

I imagine candle making will have ties to emotions like the incense does, and I don't see why soap couldn't work in the same way. And it would be cool if we could use the soap in the bath, shower, hot tub, or even on laundry. And you could sell them online or give them as gifts for Winterfest!
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I am hoping for some new ingredients for those vertical gardens and combined planters. For instance, it would be nice to have more berries (like raspberries, blueberries, currants, cranberries) which could be used in the new fizzy juice drinks or combined with other existing fruits (cranapple? raspberry-lemon?) for even more flavours. It would also be good to have some new edible flowers (in keeping with the sustainable living theme) like sunflowers, honeysuckle and nasturtiums etc that were not just deco. Finally, some new recipes for vegans and vegetarians, or just for the promotion of healthy living, would be nice to have as well. (I wish they'd bring back ratatouille, for example, since it was in both sims 2 and sims 3).
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited May 2020
    I see the information talks about seeing nature retreat and trash build up if you don't take action. I really hope they have included the ability to NOT clean up. I'll clean it up in some saves for sure but I also want a permanently grungy gritty place to play. In Island Living it seems that even if I don't make an effort it magically cleans up anyway :/
    They did say that it isn't a one time story arc like Strangerville. It would be great if starting to slack on your efforts made the world start to revert to dirty.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Yeah, the not cleaning it up and things getting worse... makes me wonder what happens when you play 2-3 generations living in, say, Willow Creek after you install the pack and then move to Evergreen Harbor (because that's definitely something I can see happening in my game play.) Just how bad would it be? Or is your first visit there what triggers the decay?
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Something I'd like to see would be face masks. With all the smog in Evergreen Harbor, our Sims will need them. And it would be nice if people who have Get to Work could give them to Sims in the Doctor career.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    I would love to see lots of trashy furniture and grimy goodies that we can also place in other worlds.

I am hoping for some interesting upcycling items - I know a few people who do this irl and have made planters, coffee tables, garden benches etc.

Rats running amongst the street trash.

More diseases in unclean areas and the disease actually having a detrimental effect on sims if they don't buy medicine or rest in bed.

Street crime would be cool, but would never happen I suppose. Our kleptomaniacs could pick pockets, or innocent sims could have the chance of having some of their simoleons stolen if they visit such areas. Like when we had the unsavoury charlatan in ts2.