Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

Comments

• LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I need more info. When do you think we might get more?
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    My thoughts: It sounds interesting, and I like it. The solar panel, the wind mill, cleansing the air with a vacuum cleaner, the ladder I saw first when someone here metioned it. The dirty harbor city. I will let me surprise how that voting sytem will work and if there is option for polluters who take the economy first, the environment second. But I doubt that the last will included.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I’m very excited for this!!!
  • chons95chons95 Posts: 51 Member
    This should be a game pack.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I mean, I get why this is an EP.. lot's of new animations involved, new careers, new world etc. I just worry it's a one and done thing like Strangerville. It looks like a fun playthrough, though! I know they are trying something new here, so I applaud them for that, but I'm not sure.
    I just.. I reeeeeally wish those worms were something else... anything else.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Lol I don't remember seeing people asking for this, although.... ok? 😝
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »
    this forum: complains we never get any new ideas in the sims franchise

also this forum: complains whenever we are given new ideas in the sims franchise

What's new about this? 70% of the content in this pack is recycled. But I do agree with you when it comes to Get Together. It's a completely new idea, and personally is my favorite pack in TS4, but it gets a tone of hate from the community.
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited May 2020
    I had to watch it 3 times before I noticed the ladders. I will get this for the ladders and new content. I really don't see a lot to make this an expansion, but I figure there is more than we see right now.
    Post edited by Kathy090660 on
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    Nevermind :p
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I am glad other people are excited for this pack. For the first time, I'm going to hold off on purchasing it until it's on sale. TBH I haven't opened the game in a month (playing ESO instead). I was looking forward to something new for the game but I'll wait. Who knows, maybe something will spark my interest when it's gameplay is previews but for now...meh.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I found this interesting but i would need to see a deep dive to see everything and a bit of gameplay, candle making, the flies attacking the sim, this might be a death if your sims home gets too dirty, the concept it different and that's what we need in the sims 4, something different, something new, I'm excited too see more
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This looks really interesting. It's something we've never seen before, and I personally didn't care for Farming or Generations.

And, not to mention, something like this was requested a lot a few years ago. Expansion Packs take a few years to make. Did it cross nobody's mind that maybe they started working on it when it was a wanted theme?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I found this interesting but i would need to see a deep dive to see everything and a bit of gameplay, candle making, the flies attacking the sim, this might be a death if your sims home gets too dirty, the concept it different and that's what we need in the sims 4, something different, something new, I'm excited too see more

Something new? The flies death is literally from TS2. It’s like they’re running out of ideas now and they’re just borrowing stuff from old Sims games.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Can the Caterpillars be transformed into butterflies? The grubs as they look like have to be caterpillars. That would be cool in other worlds. Not this one, but the others.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I honestly loved the container builds. I will get it even if for just the build objects, some of the other game play items look interesting. I will be waiting for game play videos for sure
    EA ID burnished_dragon