Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play to change in The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)

Welcome to Evergreen Harbor, the sustainable city of your dreams! Join your fellow collaborative makers and sustainability activists in The Sims™ 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack*, coming to PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4 on June 5, 2020! How will you play to change?

Read the full blog here, and share your thoughts below! :smile:

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    After we clean this town up, would we get a cheat to turn the town back into a dirty crack-hole? IIRC we were supposed to get that for Sulani, though I don't think we did.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I loved the song! Perfect fit for the theme.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Looks awesome!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Well, it is something they've never done before. Not sure how this will actually play. If you get one giant lot and a bunch of sims clean it up, and then you divide it into a bunch of small lots? to make like a neighborhood? I don't know if that's what I saw on the video. I'm still not sure what to think.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    - Quick heads up! I merged a few threads into this one -
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Looks interesting, but I still need to see actual build/buy and gameplay till I make my final decision. It's nice that console will be able to buy it on the same day as PC!
  • Merricat94Merricat94 Posts: 46 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Has nobody noticed that they showed ladders in the trailer? We're finally getting them!
    I'm really interested in seeing what this pack has to offer once we start to see more of the content, so far from the trailer it looks like a pretty cool concept

Ladders were the one thing that made me double take (': Idk what to make of the pack as whole I haven't really formed an opinion on it but the ladders look neat as hell lol
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2020
    Disappointing, maybe they're running out of ideas? Clean up the world (already done in Island Living), the changing events (already done in City Living festivals) and the lab-type stuff (already done in Get to Work Scientist career).

They truly are....Also it barrows ideas from TS3 get to the future....