Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments!!

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Ok, seems the Grim Reaper is a fan of Baby Ariel:
    03-10-20_9-03-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    For some reasons I don't think that I want to know hows and whys...

G9Pf2RA.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • GitaGita Posts: 108 Member
    My game proved to me that men "can" multitask. My sim was peeing and playing the guitar at the same time. I can't post a picture about it, sry.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited March 2020
    My supernatural islanders were hosting a dinner party. After the party ends, a random mermaid turns up, wearing only a bra and knickers, helps herself to a drink at my sims' bar, then leaves. What is this, a free for all? 🤨
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Funny or creepy, I'm not sure....

VfACgap.png

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    A couple of my sims have been getting the sad about evilness moodlet lately. I was perplexed by it as I wasn't interacting with an evil character as far as I knew. Tonight I finally figured it out. My dad sim was reading to his toddler and threw this moodlet and the light switch went on! Toddler sims are evil! I mean, irl toddlerville there are days, ya know? This has to be the explanation, there was no one else nearby. :D
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    ...Rosalina. I know your niece has the fussy trait, I know she can be annoying sometimes, but aren't you taking it a bit far?

03-28-20_71214nbspPM_zpsk3uhovtt.png

What's that? She just walked through the bench and into the bin? Nice try.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I've been seeing sims walk through walls and fences lately, so maybe...
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited March 2020
    I don't know if this happens to others, but in my version of Sulani, there seems to be a new trend for local swimmers to enter your house and help themselves to water. No knocking the door, they don't even ask! Another one helped himself the other day.
    Is this a Sulani island tradition? A conspiracy set up by some of the islanders in revenge for stopping them poaching fish? Or are swimmers just plain rude?! Must be remember to summon the kracken...
  • beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    Just opened a bakery called "Glaze my Buns".
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Aha! I was looking for this thread to post funny stuff. Thanks for bumping it!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Finding this Sim by Angelina on the gallery was a "funny moment", for myself anyway!
    FRjzgTg.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

I've seen plates, drinks, tablets, etc get stuck in the air. But a baby? That's a first!
    Or maybe it's a new toddler sport?

"Toss the baby!!!"

iqcUQR6.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Clement Frost, checking his list, checking it twice, looking to see who's naughty or nice...on a laptop:
    03-24-20_9-15-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Clement Frost, checking his list, checking it twice, looking to see who's naughty or nice...on a laptop:

"Hmmm, Ctrl Alt Del..."
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I've had floating babies in TS2.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Uh, Don? I think you're taking the idea that "kids learn by example" a little too far there Buddy. o.O

Odqk2qx.png
  • Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    I just want to confirm that hungry cats can and will eat a cake with lit candles.
    sItZSEk.jpg

Also, they can use the Being Cute defense when caught. It's usually super effective.
    kr8NF2h.jpg

where did you get that skin color?
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 642 Member
    td998 wrote: »
    There's a discussion on the sims 3 side of the forums called "You're doing it wrong..." with 45 pages worth of hilarious glitches simmers have encountered. There was talk of creating a similar post for sims 4 so here it is!

What glitches or funny little things (glitch or not) have you noticed in your game?

The only one I have so far is when townies randomly wear an item of cc or something that causes interference
    7c0a9fa90680aa1464ab4ad94b9279ff.png
    55d8fb0d105a6b1b71cf1d93fd6a00e9.jpg
    I haven't been playing much sims 4 so I don't have too many screenshots :(

I tend to have that happen with the mod it comes with; a LOT. I think it's because CAS views the pistol as rings.
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    dVlIj0Y.png
    Calebosaurus Rex!
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
    edited April 2020
    I had one the other night where the baby was crying, and crying, and crying all sim day. By sim bedtime mom sim had checked out a was in the zone jamming on her guitar, I looked over at dad sim to see why he hadn't gone over to the bassinet yet. He was in the bathroom and was just standing there with his hands up to the sides of his face. I zoomed in and, I kid you not, he was massaging his temples and had a desperate bug eyed stare that said he was so done. Fortunately, oldest sim daughter came up and took care of the little demon spaw...uh...baby. I decided to age baby up. ;) I'm so sorry I didn't think to screenshot that, it was hilarious.
    IObelle wrote: »
    dVlIj0Y.png
    Calebosaurus Rex!

I love this! Rawr!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Singles night :lol:
    rIGyBDR.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Multitasking at its best
    B2rkoEu.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    nXqS3Uu.jpg
    The welder exploded in Demonte's face several times while he was building a rocketship. Fortunately, his pristine vampiric skin didn't suffer any damage and his skill is improving.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top