Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Lenny's Sims3 Photo Spam]

LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
Old title: [New Sim Photodump] Em

Going to keep this as my main thread to spam sims that I made. Else I'll take over this entire chat with dead threads.
She's still going through some tweaks, and only her everyday outfit is done.

rBQWzpJ.jpg
B8DjdPw.jpg
LqCdn4U.jpgCND1P0c.jpg
RCaMrps.jpg
XKtKavy.jpg
b41I9MO.jpg

But I really do love her.

Used a bunch of ccs. :D

One day I'll make a story for my sims...
Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
Post edited by LucidLenny on

Comments

• LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Yes I do need a better graphics card.
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
    Accidentally deleted her hhh so I had to make her from scratch
    edited April 2020
    I remade her!! Her name is Em Spencer and she wants to be a stylist!!!

QHZXpttl.jpghlYvGabl.jpg

Took out her contacts for the photoshoot. :D
    42BrIhgl.jpgB3epjKGl.jpg
    I'm in the middle if I want to make her head shorter like how she was before, but I really want her to have a more distinct look from my other sims.

Some quick love to my other girls.

Han-eul Boo. Resident witch and homewrecker and Cassidy Fae a fairy home-cook and gardener who loves animals.
    Vv54cNXm.jpgvnllLkdm.jpg

Also the reason why her contacts weren't in the photoshoot...
    qOtgXEbl.jpg
    (I don't know if this is because of my graphics card or if my stuff is giltched)
    If I ever make a story... I'll make the banner something like this. The drama!!!
    ZPeCzBJl.jpg