Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favourite Pre-made Sim?

Hi Everyone!
I have some issues with 'letting go' of my sims lives because I like them all to have a life and children etc. So I installed MCCC and its awesome! But I had to choose which sim to stay with? So I ended up with Angela Pleasant & Dina Caliente because they are two sims from families that have no male heirs (Part of my story line- I have MC change all married couples to the male name and I have a setting of only married pregnancies)
But my question is: Who do you love in the pre-made world?
I love Bella Goth & Dina Caliente :smile:

Comments

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I am the same way; I actually get sad when the premades turn Elder or die. This, in combination with the fact that after the premades die all Sims will be the same pear shaped albino japanese people is the reason I never continue a game beyond when the premade's kids become teens or YA.

I love the Goths, especially Bella of course, she has been with me since Sims 1 after all.
    But I have a few others I really love: Ulrike Faust from Windenburg is my absolute favorite; she is cute as a button AND has a unique facial structure. I also really like the Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville and all the premade mermaids.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited April 2020
    I use MCCC myself and allow it to drive the world around me the way fate takes it. For example, Bella has divorced Mortimer (She's cheated on him) and got remarried twice.
    Gunther Munch and Candy Behr are married and they have two children, while Caleb has married Lilith Pleasant and adopted her daughter. I love this stuff.

To answer your question: Cassandra Goth, Yuki Behr and Vatores are always welcome in my households. On the flipside, I have nothing but irrational hatred for celebrities and Judith Ward in particular.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    edited April 2020
    Beardedgeek- I have never played either of those 2 sims, or any mermaids. For some reason I don't make 'sim self', I always go for the favourite premades.

ArcherDK- I can't stand Cassandra Goth, I think she's unattractive. And I usually delete all the celeb's first thing especially Judith!
    edited April 2020
    @Misslizard My disdain for Celeb is mostly based on how they can screw up filming process and posing with their celebrity...acts. But Judith... Judith is just one of those sims. Nothing but all-consuming hatred. I don't mind, say, Vanessa that much, but Judith make my blood boil.

As for Cass - yeah, she is somewhat plain in her base ingame appearance. Which is why I've changed her attires, hairstyle and so on.

zdZqOFb.png

And before you ask, no - the body and facial structures are unchanged. This is the very same Cassandra Goth. I've done something similar to Yuki.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    @ArcherDK She's beautiful! I changed Bella Goth's eyes to purple just because she was too.....same colourish.....But Cassandra If I change her, I make her feet smaller, change her eye colour, give her hips, her cheek bones go up a bit. I completely change her.
    @Misslizard Which is why it's called "Taste" :) I can clearly understand the reasons for more drastic changes than simple clothing and hairstyle change :smile:
    GaBDvM2.jpg
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    @Misslizard My disdain for Celeb is mostly based on how they can screw up filming process and posing with their celebrity...acts. But Judith... Judith is just one of those sims. Nothing but all-consuming hatred. I don't mind, say, Vanessa that much, but Judith make my blood boil.

As for Cass - yeah, she is somewhat plain in her base ingame appearance. Which is why I've changed her attires, hairstyle and so on.

zdZqOFb.png

And before you ask, no - the body and facial structures are unchanged. This is the very same Cassandra Goth. I've done something similar to Yuki.

Casandra is actually good looking, yes. So is Mrs Pancakes, actually. I don't use CC but yeah I tend to give Casandra a minor makeover when she ages up.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bella Goth has been my all time favourite. She's elegant and i can't stop taking lots of screenshots whenever she shows up. For me she's the real celebrity :)

Now as a side note, i saw someone in the forum (don't remember who unfortunatelly) that has aged down all premades and it looks amazing. Playing with bella and the pancakes and all premade adults like teens and working their stories from there. I def want to try that.
  • DrbigtDrbigt Posts: 222 Member
    I like all of the Goths. I also really like Katrina Caliente and Dina Caliente.
    edited April 2020
    @telmarina

"Why, thank you..."

ZecavkW.png

Sorry, I just could not help myself :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    @telmarina

"Why, thank you..."

ZecavkW.png

Sorry, I just could not help myself :)

Beautifull ❤
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Among TS4 exclusives, Mila Munch.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited April 2020
    *just... points at icon*

Okay, more specifically! I literally got the Vampires pack for the Vatores because I love their backstory of being good vampires. Caleb in particular, since he has that actual aspiration. I love the idea of vampire siblings sticking together in a world that's fundamentally changed for them. Also, Caleb is adorable and a sweetheart (a lot of people have noted that he'll autonomously do things like breaking in and... doing the dishes, or taking care of crying babies, or petting the dog), and Lilith is gorgeous and just... super rad.

Johnny: also a backstory thing! I've known of and disliked the Landgraabs since... literally, since SimCity 3000, although I developed a special loathing for them in TS3 (those who have played through a certain location in Champs Les Sims will know why!). So the idea of a disowned family member who also happens to be a goofball comedian? That stuff is my catnip! (Mine is now a level 10 comedian and 5 star celebrity and lives in a fancy San Myshuno apartment named after the Landgraabs' biggest rival with his hot vampire boyfriend. Take that, Nancy!!)

And for Morgyn, my first reaction upon seeing the first trailer was, "Okay I'm obsessed with the protag's boots. And the protag's cool hand jewellery thing. And the protag's androgyny and am claiming them for Team NB." And then Morgyn turned out to not only be a major figure (arguably the most interesting Sage) but also actually canonically trans and I literally jumped up and down on my bed at 2 AM when I saw their gender settings confirmed because finally I have some actual representation and they're the coolest character in the pack. So. Yeah, very attached to Morgyn now!

I'm also very fond of Cassandra Goth (the idea of the quiet, musical girl who has to live up to the legacy of the Bella Goth, mostly, but also I've played her on and off since TS1, so... twenty years) and Diego Lobo (who is hilariously OTT).
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @Dijktafone Ooooh I like Mila Munch too! She's a great sim because there's so much to speculate on with her. Such as did she really bake her husband into a pie or did he get eaten by Nessie. Why is Wolfgang so rotten and why does she never clip him upside the head? (I like Wolfgang too though lol) I really enjoy playing their family and have done it through several different time lines, from Mila as a child, to Mila the happy murderess and when MCCC married her off not once but three times in the row to Don Lothario of course I had to play through that and Don's Mummy issues too!

Love playing through the Cassandra/Bella relationship where Cassandra tries so hard to be the opposite of her flighty Mother and her her mother is jealous of her youth and freedom. I also have a soft spot for Mortimer too, and play him often as a child too.

Joachim le Chien is another one I really like, I don't know why he's such a flirty nonesense in my game I can't help but like him.

Liberty Lee, I always give her a pink hair makeover and make her really eccentric. She's such a nice sim and she has never wound up with Travis Scott because quite frankly she can do better. Not that I dislike Travis but Liberty doesn't have to compare herself to anyone or break her heart over a guy who can't make his mind up. Actually I quite like the Bff's if I'm honest once the girls scary starey eyes have been sorted out.

Alice Spencer Kim is also another favourite of mine, she's really pretty and very underrated.

Johnny Zest, I always make him the illegitimate son of Nancy Landgraab, purely because his wanting to do comedy isn't enough of an excuse to be disowned for, whereas it makes more sense for snobby Nancy not to want to admit any past "mistakes". Honestly though I kind of like Nancy too, I know most people can't stand her or Eliza Pancakes so in a way I'm backing the underdog on this.

Lilith Vatore though is the ultimate favourite, she's such a great Sim, not to nice and not to nasty. I love playing her and celebrities in my game when I play her are always welcome, it's hilarious to feed from them infront of their adoring fans when they get too obnoxious. I do love playing vampires! Another surprised me as a favoutite too, despite being one of the more distinctive looking sims and that's Minerva Charmed.

Top of the male sim charts however has to be Vlad and Irwin.... Guess I just like the oddballs lol
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Okay, more specifically! I literally got the Vampires pack for the Vatores because I love their backstory of being good vampires. Caleb in particular, since he has that actual aspiration. I love the idea of vampire siblings sticking together in a world that's fundamentally changed for them. Also, Caleb is adorable and a sweetheart (a lot of people have noted that he'll autonomously do things like breaking in and... doing the dishes, or taking care of crying babies, or petting the dog), and Lilith is gorgeous and just... super rad.

All o this is pretty much the main reason why I've included them into my story. I could not agree more.. They are the best. I even seriously considered marrying Lilith and she reciprocated the interest, but the events of the story put an end to that...

They're awesome. What else to say.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If I play premades I usually play Johnny Zest, The Pancakes, The Eclectic Arts family or The Roswell Family. Some families are just too big for me to tackle playing and I get weird about breaking them up... I'd play with more with some of the individuals if I did though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    @ArcherDK your Cassandra looks very good! <3
    Who do you love in the pre-made world?

The Vatores and Morgyn :).
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    @Busufu You're too kind :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I don't usually play the premades, I tend to evict them and use the lot space for something else, lol.

But I don't think I've ever changed Vlad's house. Vlad is definitely my favorite and he has to stay in my games. I also keep the Vatores around but sometimes I shift where they live.

I like Morgyn as well. I don't seek him out, but he ended up dating my problematic street mage, which was unexpected but he just started calling her and showing up where she was all the time so they connected. He was hot and cold at first, but she's complicated and they're still dating.

I usually keep the Goths in too because I see them as a modernized Addams Family and they're iconic.

I also really like Judith Ward. In my game I've noticed some odd things about her, like she stalks my married Actress Sim and her daughter, but she's supportive in a way and has never been mean to them. One day she called my Sim for a date to Selvadorada, which surprised and delighted me. I decided she's very misunderstood, and unhappy because she's secretly gay and lonely in her big expensive mansion. But she comes from an era when she couldn't be "outed" because of her image, so has learned to suppress her true nature. I'm hoping she finds happiness. I'd really like to pair her with Vlad so they can have a complicated, asexual reign in the Sim kingdom. 😁
    #Team Occult
  • ripentogetherripentogether Posts: 87 Member
    Who I like is a bit different than who I usually end up having my sims interact with in their stories. But I think my favorite is the Fyres. I keep a "template" save where several of the premade stories are a bit more developed to start, in large part because I always want to demolish and rebuild the Fyres' house with each new save. I struggle with family play because I typically only keep interest in one family member. But with the Fyres, I genuinely enjoy developing all of them - Dominic's music and Moira's gardening (she obvs has an attached greenhouse now). Morgan is exploring photography, art, and still rebellious enough. Siobhan (in my story) quickly was fired from her boring office job for exposing corruption, and now lives in the city as a semi-famous freelance programmer. She dumped Sergio and is now casually dating Dirk Dreamer. Anyways, with that "starting point" I just love playing them or having my sims befriend them.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited April 2020
    I never play with premades, but I like to incorporate some of them into my gameplay from time to time. I am really fond of the premade vampires (including those from the trailers who haven't made it into the game), same for some of the spellcasters, especially Morgyn (enby representation ftw) and the white haired sage from the trailer (who sadly isn't an actual spellcaster when downloading her from the gallery :( ). As for non-occults, I really like Cassandra Goth (she's prettier than Bella in my opinion, don't judge me :D ) and Morgan Fyres (I just really like her style and I think it's kinda interesting that she has the good trait despite being in the renegades club). I also like Venessa, she's so cute and the only premade celebrity I can actually stand (like really, her and a gallery version of Matthew Hamming from TS3 are the only celebrities in my game who aren't completely obnoxious). Lilith Pleasant also belongs on my list I think, maybe Angela as well after I gave her a makeover.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Robag10Robag10 Posts: 5 New Member
    Mine were both actually vampires from Sims 3, Flo-Flo Chique & Brigit Hemlock
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Joaquin Le Chien, from Windenburg, is one of my favorites. His personality just makes him perfect as a "best friend" character for my sims. I also have a bittersweet fondness of J Huntington III. Sure, he is a player and a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and he slapped my first sim until she died of embarrasment when she proposed to him as an elder, but he was the love interest for my first sim in the Sims 4. I remember having my sim flirt with him before I found out he was noncommittal. Tsk tsk tsk.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love Joaquin Le Chien, Siobhan Fyres, Caleb Vatore, and Thorne Bailey. I think it's funny how Joaquin's name is a pun and it matches his personality really well. :heart: I haven't played with Rohan Elderberry yet but he looks like he could fun to play with too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

How is Joaquin's name a pun? It's funny, he is the father of my Dina Caliente's 5 girls....pregnant with sixth-hopefully a boy!