Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm craving ravioli but we don't have any :'(
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I played sims for the first time in at least a month.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited April 2020
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Haha, good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited April 2020
    citysimmer wrote: »

That's too bad. :( Do you have any other pasta you could eat in your house?
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe your self isolation lifestyle using 2 gifs.

Aui5.giftumblr_oq0mjz7mCw1r0x0jro1_400.gifv
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I love your signature ^^^^

Thanks.

I wasn't sure what to put there. Most of my signature attempts were too big. THEN... the Coronavirus pandemic happened! So I decided to put the common sense advise.

Stay safe out there
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

We do but it just isn't the same lol
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

We do but it just isn't the same lol

Yeah, I suppose that's true. Hope you can get some ravioli soon!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I really only need one
    wpaDRb6.gif

but if i must have 2, here's one that's fitting and cute
    ScX0U2U.gif
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited April 2020
    This week's QQs are gonna be something fun where we badly describe something with a word limitation. Then, anyone can feel free to guess another person's answer.

Today's Q Q is:
    Describe the last movie/TV show you saw in 3 words but only using adjectives.

Telepathic, worldwide, flooded.

Lost, space adventures. :lol: I FINALLY got my brother to watch Star Trek so I've been rewatching Voyager while he experiences this amazing show for the first time.

Wow, same.
    Today's Q Q is:

I only need one:
    xYrXDnh.gif
    My cabin fever is going INSANE.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Enjoyed jacksepticeye's live stream! He ended with $654k - add that to the $1.5million Global total amount raised for charity!

Very impressive I must say! Donations are still accepted -

https://tiltify.com/@jacksepticeye/hope-from-home-jacksepticeye/donate

Stay safe...
    edited April 2020
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe the video you watched in 3 verbs.

Singing, coughing, wandering?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Singing, Serving, Preaching
    (The last video I watched is a service from my church that has been sent to all of us.)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited April 2020
    I don't understand how this whole forum is even more quiet now that we are in quarantine, (or here in Singapore, we call it circuit breaker for those who are not forced to be quarantined XD).
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don't understand how this whole forum is even more quiet now that we are in quarantine, (or here in Singapore, we call it circuit breaker for those who are not forced to be quarantined XD).

I guess it's because people are busy. For people working at home, you might actually be working more hours than usual (because now your employer can contact you any time of the day). If you have kids, you'll be watching them and trying to work, so that makes it harder to get stuff done. Students still have to do assignments and maybe even online classes. For a lot of North American university students, exams are right around the corner.

A lot of people are also really stressed for a variety of reasons, so that might also explain their absence. Maybe they just don't feel like chatting on the forums for the time being. I'm sure they'll come back eventually.

I guess it's because people are busy. For people working at home, you might actually be working more hours than usual (because now your employer can contact you any time of the day). If you have kids, you'll be watching them and trying to work, so that makes it harder to get stuff done. Students still have to do assignments and maybe even online classes. For a lot of North American university students, exams are right around the corner.

A lot of people are also really stressed for a variety of reasons, so that might also explain their absence. Maybe they just don't feel like chatting on the forums for the time being. I'm sure they'll come back eventually.

Hmm, yeah, I guess working from home could be hard. 😂 I start working at 8.30 at home just so I can stop at 4.30pm. Our office hours are 9.30 to 5.30. But my company always does this zoom meeting at 5 to 5.30pm now. 🙄 And I feel like I can't get anything done cuz we also have morning zoom meetings at 10 to about 10.40 and that wastes like more than hour if both meetings are put together. 🤦‍♀️
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I've been outside helping Mom in the garden. Weeding, putting in some flowers, and adding some more mulch to the flowerbeds is an all day project. :sweat:

Hmm, yeah, I guess working from home could be hard. 😂 I start working at 8.30 at home just so I can stop at 4.30pm. Our office hours are 9.30 to 5.30. But my company always does this zoom meeting at 5 to 5.30pm now. 🙄 And I feel like I can't get anything done cuz we also have morning zoom meetings at 10 to about 10.40 and that wastes like more than hour if both meetings are put together. 🤦‍♀️

We're using zoom to do live online classes. I like it although its weird being on camera instead of in class.

We're using zoom to do live online classes. I like it although its weird being on camera instead of in class.

Haha, yeah it is.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Scaring, publishing, posting??

I'm watching ScareTheater's most recent video.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe your fav fruit with 2 adjectives that aren't colors.

Curved. XD And soft? :joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Juicy and soft
    Today's Q Q is:

Juicy and soft

Orange?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Oval-ish (?) and tropical
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top