Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 hints at "unexpected" expansion packs coming in 2020

14567810...Next

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    I'd love to see some packs with new themes, or atleast themes we haven't seen in a while.

Those are my biggest wishes for future packs:

Time Travel with the option for various time periods. Maybe a medieval European themed world, a victorian world and a futuristic one. However, there should be a restriction for sims from these time periods to not turn up at random other places like San Myshuno.

Amusement/Theme Parks our sims can visit either for a day-trip or a vacation. There could be roller coasters, ferris wheels, carousels and arcades. A pack like this also has the advantage that it can appeal to both YAs and families.

More vacation destinations like the ones we've seen in TS3. An Asian themed world could reintroduce the martial arts skill, they could expand on tomb exploring in an Egyptian themed world and could reintroduce nectar-making in a world inspired by France. A mediterranean inspired vacation world would also be awesome

An apocalypse-styled pack. StrangerVille already looks the part, but was still a bit too silly for my taste. I'd love to have a survival-kind of world in which zombies wander through the streets and sims have to try to survive while finding a cure for the zombie virus (though this theme might come in bad taste given current circumstances :D )

The return of the singer career and bands. I can't believe this wasn't included in GF or CL. Having a singing skill without a singing career just seems like wasted potential. Also, I'd love to have better bands than in TS3 where you can't even add a singer.

I would love an amusement park and more vacation destinations, but they better include rentals and hotels somewhere. For the apocalypse one they should just patch the mother plant and make her meaner and more infectious. Or introduce the father plant or something.
  • IsisV33IsisV33 Posts: 1 New Member
    *Ancient Eygpt*

I would love an Anicient Egyptian Expansion pack.
    With Exploration and Archaeology.
    Late 1800's and early 1900"s British style furniture
    Grand Structure and hidden Tomes.
    Tours to famous re-contructed sites and ruins.

Ancient Egyptian Gods, Pack.
    1900's British explorer type Furniture.
    Ancient Egyption style furniture.
    Britsh 1900's style exploration clothing.
    Ancient Egytion clothing.
    Current time period Egyptian workers clothes and sellable collections.
    Searching for Piece of an Artifcat that allowes you to solve the mystory of how to back in Time Travel.
    Ancient period Artifacts, clothing, jewelry and good'
    Modern Tourism and goods.

Egyptian Museum.
    Hotels
    Lounge
    Dinning
    Shopping

Relaxing vacations spot for the non-explorers Sims.

Mummy's Curse, Mummy's cure.

Differnt style tours walking tour or Camel Ride.

Arabian Horse Show.
    Camel Raising
    Current day exotic clothing, Jewelry and Items.
    Advnture sim can search to find enchanted or encrypted items when combined will take you back in time;

Helps to create add ons for Mulitple Mythological and Historical adventures to the game, "Via Expantian or Mini Packs".

Add-On for expansion pack related to History, Adventure, Collecting, Artifacts, Time Travel, Tourism, Ancient Cultures, Historical Events and Mythology.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    Here the winners !
    The Sims 4 Community Survey

Relationships
    • More relationship types - Have new ways to define relationship dynamics such as “bromance”.
    • Initiated romance - Sims outside of your household can propose marriage and ask for other relationship changes.
    • Shared personal history - A relationship’s past impacts the present. For example, good friends who had a dramatic falling out may have a harder time reconnecting.
    • Relationship tone - Relationships have short-term states such as “Furious with [Sim X]”.
    • Relationship compatibility - Personal factors affect how well a Sim gets along with another.
    • Shared experiences - Sims share repeated activities with preferred Sims such as “brunch buddies”.

Gameplay
    • Go on an outing - Take a group on a day trip such as a family pool day or a mountain climb.
    • Own a second home - Buy another lot and set up your home away from home.
    • Design and run a resort - Care for guests, manage employees, and become a 5-star resort.
    • Define your Sim’s lifestyle - Choose your Sims’ activity level, social preferences, habits, etc.
    • Vacation at a resort - Take your Sims on a splendid vacation to a luxury hotel.

Snow activities
    • Downhill skiing
    • Cross-country skiing
    • Sledding
    • Ice fishing
    • Ice skating on a pond
    • Snowshoeing
    • Mountain climbing
    • Snowboarding
    • Snowmobiling

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Paralee wrote: »
    I need a minute to collect myself after the "well-received Island Living" bit before I finish the rest ahahahahaha

Delusion. Absolute Delusion as expected from EA.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?