Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They are saying mods will finally come to console soon

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Am I weird for being happy and content with the online gallery? I think EA has made a huge leap in the right direction including us. As far as mods and cc I say that's the reason why we have a PC and a Console. No one is saying you cannot play sims with mods or CC... It's just not something for the console. Give a person like me access to mods on console and I would most likely be the one downloading a virus lol.

No not at all. I was able to download some lots to my console so yes I love the gallery however there is some bugs they need to fix with the gallery that will hopefully be addressed in the Update later today.
  • Options
    AngelganonAngelganon Posts: 4 New Member
    That would be awesome to use mods on consoles
  • Options
    neuroandproudneuroandproud Posts: 67 Member
    I would love for console to have mods. Mods would make gameplay so much more fun!
    Kaydin/KayKay
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I would love to be able to do is make women's one-piece swimsuits like real swimsuits with a higher leg cut. Also, to be able to create new hairstyles by taking aspects of one and putting it on another and removing bits I don't like.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    LovingSimsLifeXLovingSimsLifeX Posts: 1 New Member
    Can't wait for mods to come for Xbox One!
  • Options
    godagarahgodagarah Posts: 7 New Member
    hope we see it happen soon ;P
  • Options
    GlossyholicGlossyholic Posts: 1 New Member
    The game is quite sad when it's just the plain outfits that came with the game. I wish we could have stuff more realistic on Xbox one.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top