Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange Message while playing (could be a hint at something?)

Please, DELETE if wrong or useless.

So, today while I was playing with Penny Pizzas I let her research for video trends when suddenly I got a strange message under the trends list.
As I play in Italian it is useless to post the pictures but I will try to translate it the better I can:

IT- Un giorno al massimo e qualcosa di totalmente diverso catturerà l'attenzione dei Sim in ogni dove.
EN- Just a day or so and something totally different will catch the attention of your sims from all over the places.

I searched on the forum and google yet and found nothing about this.
Has anyone encountered this yet? Or is it a hidden message?
I don't know if this helps but the trends list included:
- beauty trends;
- animals training;
- playing piano
- embarassed vlog;

Comments

• suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I think it just is showing the fact that the trends change every few days in game so you have to keep checking.
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    I think it just is showing the fact that the trends change every few days in game so you have to keep checking.
    I was thinking the same, until I went back to all the notifications I had in game in the last 2 days and it was the first time I have ever had that message. In fact, when checking for trends I usually get the message "arguments might be trending for two days or so".
    I will check often to see if I get it again or not
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    I was thinking the same, until I went back to all the notifications I had in game in the last 2 days and it was the first time I have ever had that message. In fact, when checking for trends I usually get the message "arguments might be trending for two days or so".
    I will check often to see if I get it again or not

Its always had this message
    Sims are Lit
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member

Yeah, I've seen that a million times.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Oh okay! First time since years then :D