Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I am confused.

I bought popsicles a few days ago, and I decided to eat one after supper. Well...it wasn't like a typical "ice pop." It was partially defrosted and like an extra thick smoothie. Tasted good, don't get me wrong, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

My freezer works decently. I freeze bread, raw meat, and leftovers in there just fine. So, what's the deal with these popsicles?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    edited March 2020
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I am confused.

I bought popsicles a few days ago, and I decided to eat one after supper. Well...it wasn't like a typical "ice pop." It was partially defrosted and like an extra thick smoothie. Tasted good, don't get me wrong, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting.

My freezer works decently. I freeze bread, raw meat, and leftovers in there just fine. So, what's the deal with these popsicles?

Maybe it's just the popsicle and they're different?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I am confused.

Maybe, but even smoothie-bar popsicles are a little harder than the ones I bought. It's super weird. It could be my freezer, but I've had ice cream and lots of frozen things that didn't just soften like these popsicles.

They do taste very good though, so at least they've got that going for them.
    I am confused.

Maybe, but even smoothie-bar popsicles are a little harder than the ones I bought. It's super weird. It could be my freezer, but I've had ice cream and lots of frozen things that didn't just soften like these popsicles.

I've never had a smoothie bar popsicle so I won't know. 😂 But did you check your other food items after this to see if they are okay?
    832XG3D.gif
    I am confused.

I've never had a smoothie bar popsicle so I won't know. 😂 But did you check your other food items after this to see if they are okay?

Yeah, everything else seems alright. My frozen homemade soups and jam are frozen solid. The bread (regular and my lemon poppyseed loaf) is frozen. Everything seems alright in there. Maybe the popsicles themselves are just like that.

I've never bought these popsicles before. I hadn't had a popsicle in a long while, so I bought a box of some that looked nice at the store (they were on sale).
    I am confused.

Yeah, everything else seems alright. My frozen homemade soups and jam are frozen solid. The bread (regular and my lemon poppyseed loaf) is frozen. Everything seems alright in there. Maybe the popsicles themselves are just like that.

I've never bought these popsicles before. I hadn't had a popsicle in a long while, so I bought a box of some that looked nice at the store (they were on sale).

Yeah, maybe they are supposed to be like that I guess. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I am confused.

Yeah, maybe they are supposed to be like that I guess. 😂

Hm, maybe so. If I remember, I'll call the company next week and see if the particular popsicles I bought are supposed to be like that.
    Today's QQ is:
    When was the last time you were in a good mood? Do you know/remember what sparked it?

When Toli retweeted my drawing of him. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's QQ is:
    When was the last time you were in a good mood? Do you know/remember what sparked it?

I got chocolate and a stuffed animal.
    unknown.png
    Today's QQ is:

Nice.

What does your siggie mean?
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2020
    Today's QQ is:

Nice.

In D&D when you reach 0 health you make death saves. If you roll 3 failures you die, if you roll 3 successes you are stablized.

Rolling a 1 means you fail 2, basically it means you're on the edge of death. I just thought it was funny.
    unknown.png
    Today's QQ is:

Nice.

In D&D when you reach 0 health you make death saves. If you roll 3 failures you die, if you roll 3 successes you are stablized.

Rolling a 1 means you fail 2, basically it means you're on the edge of death. I just thought it was funny.

Ah, cool. :D That would be my luck if it was me. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's QQ is:

Last night, when I realized I'm really close to finishing a project almost 2 months in the making.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Let's party when we reach 2000. How about that? Also, if/when we reach the 2000 page mark, can we double-post for a bit? Pls Minty?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    I'm working on a painting for the first time.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

That's great! :)
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    My dad put salsa, ketchup, and hot sauce in some instant ramen I expected it to be terrible but it's actually really good
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I finished it a little bit ago :) Should i post a pic here?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

I finished it a little bit ago :) Should i post a pic here?

Yeah! I'd love to see your painting!
    edited March 2020

Have you ever gotten your tablet yet by the way? And yeah, post your painting.
    Let's party when we reach 2000. How about that? Also, if/when we reach the 2000 page mark, can we double-post for a bit? Pls Minty?

The party always happens before reaching the goal page where everyone starts spamming and replying quickly. 🙄
    832XG3D.gif
  • DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    Page 1835 here!
    It's been 6 months and I'm still singing
    "YA ne gotov platit' za vso, chto yest', Vso, chto yest' mezhdu nami, Iisus otpustit grekhi, Vso prostit, vso prostit" randomly. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member

The party always happens before reaching the goal page where everyone starts spamming and replying quickly. 🙄

How about we have the party around page 2002 then? And I would love to be able to double-post once in a while. Otherwise, this thread is deader than disco most times.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/

How about we have the party around page 2002 then? And I would love to be able to double-post once in a while. Otherwise, this thread is deader than disco most times.

I don't know. Why do you need to double post so much? 😂 Just be active. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    Here's the painting. :)
    BrKmYpy.jpg
    Ik it's kind of messy but i don't think it's too bad for my first one? It's a constellation.

Yeah, I got it at the end of February.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top