Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have something in the game what would it be

2...Next

Comments

• beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    Cast away
    > @"Jon the Wizard" said:
    > Cast Away would be fun, especially now that we've got Seasons.

Yes! I would love another Castaway game where we forage, build shacks, and befriend a monkey.
  • Starkiller_15926Starkiller_15926 Posts: 1 New Member
    Other if so what
    Ashoka Tano in either costumes or outfits, or wherever the other Star Wars outfits are for females.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Actual broken bones and in-game hospital and police station not just to go to work
    > @Jon the Wizard said:
    > Cast Away would be fun, especially now that we've got Seasons.

Yes! I would love another Castaway game where we forage, build shacks, and befriend a monkey.

Yeah I want a pet monkey - not a cat, not a dog - but a monkey!
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    More fitness equipment and better freedom to do what I want.
    2quwd7.gif

• NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Other if so what
    Unlock what we already have, the hospital, the jail, we should be able to edit those those places in our game without cheats, we should be able to visit those places freely, Sims should be able to get sick from all illnesses shown in the doctor career and not just get a common cold and take medicine that you get from the computer, Sims should be able to get arrested for fighting or stealing( this game needs more negative consequences), they should be able to refuse to talk without lawyer present that ties in that University career.

As for criminals there is already a criminal career, a villain degree, kleptos, and vampires can break into people's house's why not add that mechanic to the game for regular Sims? Your Sims don't have to be 100% evil to be a criminal, they could be stealing to put food on the table for their family or to get nice things that they currently cant get without cheating motherlode.
  • ScreamingFangScreamingFang Posts: 21 Member
    Other if so what
    I would love if there were more ship models in game, or even a DLC that has something to do with ships. Why ships? Besides my interest in history, I do have an interest in ships. I would like to be able to have a sim explore ship wrecks. We've all read how Princess Cordelia had many pirate boyfriends and how she had a submersible, but I think that its time to actually experience that in a DLC. I would love top be able to buy a ship in build mode and have a sim live on said vessel. I would also like to see a world, weither it be a destination or a home world that is based upon Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden). Why based upon Scandinavia? After I have thought about for some time it is because of the Vikings. Yes Vikings, because why not. I mean Vikings were just vibing.
  • ScreamingFangScreamingFang Posts: 21 Member
    Other if so what
    > @Starkiller_15926 said:
    > Ashoka Tano in either costumes or outfits, or wherever the other Star Wars outfits are for females.

What about Slave Leia costume? Hmmmmm...... There is the Episode 2/3 Aayla Secura and Episode 4 Princess Leia, but I see where you are going.