Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who to pair with Brandi and why?

Comments

• To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Nobody
    I always leave her single or marry her to the rich NPC dude lol

—T
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Daniel Pleasant
    To7m wrote: »

—T

Mr. Big? I rarely even saw that guy. I did see the Diva around downtown a lot though.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Ressurect Skip Broke
    In a recent game, I decided to resurrect Skip Broke as Brandi is pregnant when the game starts plus there is toddler Beau and Dustin who need their dad. :)
    As I was playing about with the game, I also resurrected Michael Batchelor and Bella Goth. This really changed the dynamics of the neighbourhood. :)
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    In a recent game, I decided to resurrect Skip Broke as Brandi is pregnant when the game starts plus there is toddler Beau and Dustin who need their dad. :)
    As I was playing about with the game, I also resurrected Michael Batchelor and Bella Goth. This really changed the dynamics of the neighbourhood. :)

If I remember right, if you resurrect him right away, her pregnancy will be normalised and actually use Skip's genetics for the third child, plus will have the chance to be a girl.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited January 2020
    Nobody
    I haven't had her remarry in my game.
  • TM3305TM3305 Posts: 46 Member
    Nobody
    I never get Brandi into another relationship as I like the challenge of her raising 3 kids on her own.
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    Her and Cyd Roseland actually make a great couple!
  • SlusjuSlusju Posts: 3 New Member
    Nobody
    > @Finbar659 said:
    > I always left her as a single independent woman!
    >
    > But I do notice that lot of people pair her with Darren Dreamer due to strong chemistry

Same!
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    Nobody
    I didn't actually choose anyone, but, I did have Don impregnate her, Nina and Dina, and Cassandra, one time and had Daniel impregnate Kaylynn, and had her join the family so I could have the child in the game, it was a boy, I forget what his name was, it's been awhile! Right now I am planning on trying that again, it takes a bit of work though, since I have to have Nina or Dina come over, do try for baby with each of them, and then also do that with Cassandra at the Goth house, and then I have to figure out a way for him to meet Brandi and have him seduce her, so I can have him try for baby with her, after I first play the Brokes and have her have the new baby, which has for me been twins, which I called Wayne and Clint, named after John Wayne and Clint Walker, two famous actors who played in a lot of westerns, I always felt it fits with the other two boys Beau and Dustin! So of course in the end poor Brandi would have 5 kids to take care of all alone!

I usually put Darren Dreamer with Cassandra, so the story is he is having to raise Don's child with her, and I make it that Darren doesn't like Don, so this makes for a good old soap opera type story,lol!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    She's currently with Darren in my game.
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • Aristarchus310Aristarchus310 Posts: 16 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I'm 50/50 on this one.

Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke seem the most compatible, considering that they are both single parents and have late spouses. However, I feel like Darren Dreamer would certainly make a move on Cassandra Goth after she is rejected by Don Lothario. As such, I tend to make Brandi Broke a single, stay-at-home mom that does her best to raise her boys without a father.
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    edited March 2020
    Mortimer Goth
    I tend to do someone different every time, but I like this pairing in particular because Brandi deserves a bigger family, and a lot of money after her hard life, and she'd be a much better wife for Mortimer than gold digger Dina. It also makes her a two time widow when Mortimer dies, and I like that for story purposes because it's dramatic and makes her seem really unfortunate.

A lot of people put her with Darren and I don't really like that given Darren would be her daughter-in-law's sister's father-in-law (confusing I know) if you put Lilith with Dirk and Angela with Dustin as intended, as if they met at a family gathering and just decided to hit off. It's not quite as bad as putting Mary-Sue with Darren, with that said.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • MariLxMariLx Posts: 34 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I married her to Nina Caliente!
    And they lived happily ever after with Brandy's 3 boys and Nina's and Don's love child
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Nobody
    I leave her single because her family is more important to her than romance.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Nobody
    @MariLx Oh, thats interesting... I don't think I've ever imagined her being in a lesbain relationship, cuz of the gender preference thing, but I'm not even sure what her gender preference was. haha
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    @MariLx Oh, thats interesting... I don't think I've ever imagined her being in a lesbain relationship, cuz of the gender preference thing, but I'm not even sure what her gender preference was. haha

She has +10 for males, 0 for females. So its not too much of a stretch if we go by EA's established values. Most of the premade playable sims in Pleasantview dont have the usual +10/-10, only a few are fully straight with established dislike for thier own gender. Most have zero, so they arent specifically opposed, if the right person comes along :p

The only playables in Pleasantview with a -10 to thier own gender are Dustin Broke, Mortimer Goth, Mary-Sue Pleasant, and both of the Oldies. Yup, even Don Lothario has a 0 towards males xD
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Nobody
    @Devalaous HMMMMM hehe
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    Darren, they could be poor but happy together.
  • classicXcrimeclassicXcrime Posts: 175 Member
    *Other.

Most times I try and pair her with a townie that she has high chemistry with. This time around I am doing a run of all the pre-made sims in Pleasantview, including those in the family bin. One such family, the Larsons, was shipped with Open for Business. The Larsons consists of a pair of twins, Jason and Jodie. Jason and Brandi had really high chemistry so they ended up together.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Goopy GilsCarbo
    This is probably weird, but I've always liked Goopy Gilscarbo. Despite his Romance Aspiration, he's always been a good dad in my game, better than some Family sims. He can also be a pretty faithful husband for the most part. I also think he has the most interesting genetics. I say this in a good way. He throws some very pretty girls and sometimes boys, depending on who he's paired up with.

In other news, I had no idea that if you resurrected Skip Broke fast enough, the unborn Broke Baby would also have some of his genetics. I'll have to try that at some point. :)
  • BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    Darren Dreamer because the game just seems to want you to LOL they both constantly bump into each other and just doesn't feel as right with anyone else.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Nobody
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »

—T

Mr. Big? I rarely even saw that guy. I did see the Diva around downtown a lot though.

Is that what he’s called haha SATC much? Yeah him in the red jacket coz he’s usually rich and I feel sorry for Brandi

—T
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    edited June 2020
    A "Sim State University" student
    Brandi tends to fall in love with the wrong people in my game and I love weird storylines so hey
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    In my current save file nobody.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Darren Dreamer
    I guess my playstyle isn't particularly unique 😂