Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can someone dig through the game code and see if there's anything interesting in there?

suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
Anything?
Post edited by suzyl3 on

Comments

• SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    There is quite a bit of code there. The only thing you might find is a bug.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    As far as I know the only ''evidence'' in coding are about horses.

There has been some code in the files regarding to horses for quite some time, but they added more coding a few months? ago.
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

There has been some code in the files regarding to horses for quite some time, but they added more coding a few months? ago.

Do not make my imagination run too wild with this one.
    If I can make a male witch who has a horse and pink hair (which is my every sims 3 game starter sim) I will honestly cry.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member

someone told me it was in there since the release of cats and dogs. so while still new, in terms of someone finding it and the sims outlets finally reporting on it, it was there for a little while.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »

someone told me it was in there since the release of cats and dogs. so while still new, in terms of someone finding it and the sims outlets finally reporting on it, it was there for a little while.

Have you dug into the code as of recently? If you can, can you please?