Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Items by World?

Just wondering if there are CAS items that are shown depended on the World that you're currently in? Last night I was altering a household on the 64x64 lot in Del Sol Valley and noticed items that I hadn't seen when doing a household elsewhere.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Im not sure what you're asking here? But when in buildmode you can search for content by packet (like get to work or dine out).
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I noticed that in CAS for the 64x64 lot in Del Sol Valley, there is a hair style and some costumes that can't been accessed anywhere else.
    2quwd7.gif

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Have you tried the filter? Try to accept every filter criteria or deselect every criteria.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited February 2020
    Could be that the household unlocked these items due to their careers. The actor career, for example, unlocks a new hairstyle, if I remember correctly. Was it Judith Ward, by any chance?
    CAS items do not change when you play another world.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Yes I tried. There's an 1800s hair-style that's only available when in CAS for one of the Del Sol Valley residential lots. This style can't be found anywhere else, even though you have all hair-styles to be shown.
    2quwd7.gif

• NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Yes I tried. There's an 1800s hair-style that's only available when in CAS for one of the Del Sol Valley residential lots. This style can't be found anywhere else, even though you have all hair-styles to be shown.

That's the get famous hairstyle unlocked by the acting career.