Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone still downloading worlds?

2...Next

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited March 2020
    @chojrak: I have just downloaded Norn Satureon. Also where does one find the skin and eyes for the world?
    :) Smile!

• KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,461 Member
    playing user created worlds is my favorite way to play!
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @chojrak: I have just downloaded Norn Satureon. Also where does one find the skin and eyes for the world?

The creator of that world is still very active so you can ask them over at their website.

https://saturenorn.tumblr.com/
  • xGinnexGinne Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello there! There's a group on Facebook called "The Sims 3" and it has 24K members. They're always looking for new stuff! At least once a week, someone learns about Nraas Traveler for the first time and then we have the talk about how custom worlds can be traveled to as vacation destinations.

Please don't stop making worlds. A lot of the Simmers are revisiting the game and learning new things. Stay awesome!
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @ts1depot I still download worlds occasionally, and I hope I'm far from the only one because I'm currently working on another one right now and not only do I want people to download it after its finished, but I will need people to play test it and I really don't want to be the only one doing that, because the thing is massive.
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    i download new worlds to check out everyday :)
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm constantly looking for a new world to download.Cant seem to find one that I need atm, either no one's made one or I'm not searching properly.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love downloaded custom worlds that come empty and even blank ones like Evermore Falls and Logan.I've been working on a Riverview makeover working from the CAW terrain template after changing the world ID number in S3PE.I hope to get it done soon and be able to share it after testing though it will require the Riverview store world available for free on the sims site at last check.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg