Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Yeah, I was the Alarmist. So I protected you from yourself, DeKay! I was the Biggest Loser for Town.
    Yeah, I was the Alarmist. So I protected you from yourself, DeKay! I was the Biggest Loser for Town.

YESSS! I SAID YOU HAD A POWER ROLE!! at least o got 1 thing right xD
    Yes. I tried to be subtle without being too subtle but next time, don't shout it from the rafters mmmkay? lol

ahah yeah xD i just assumed i was wrong xD mb though im sorry xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    See, I didn't *know* anything except that I was the Alarmist. But at one point, because I am so prone to being unable to come to a decision with basically no solid anything, I just told myself, pick something and go with it. And I picked WRONG! haha
    Touché, DeKay!

But it was nice seeing you picked who you thought was town in Day 2. No one knows if they are right so just go with it. And if you're wrong, you're wrong but if you're right, it will feel more awesome.

he protected you both nights lol

Yepp, they were working together from the start! Like long known big buddies!

No, there was no double-dealing there. I did it with the assumption DeKay was town. I also knew my friendship with her might blind me. And that there might be nothing to see, just chance. But I was absolutely not in cahoots with mafia on this one.

I really don´t know if I could believe you here! B):)

i got added to his chat with rose, this is the case. he genuinely believed that DeKay was town
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    See, I didn't *know* anything except that I was the Alarmist. But at one point, because I am so prone to being unable to come to a decision with basically no solid anything, I just told myself, pick something and go with it. And I picked WRONG! haha
    Touché, DeKay!

But it was nice seeing you picked who you thought was town in Day 2. No one knows if they are right so just go with it. And if you're wrong, you're wrong but if you're right, it will feel more awesome.

No, there was no double-dealing there. I did it with the assumption DeKay was town. I also knew my friendship with her might blind me. And that there might be nothing to see, just chance. But I was absolutely not in cahoots with mafia on this one.

Oh, I can guarantee you you can't! I'm a moral person but in a game, it's on.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Touché, DeKay!

He only became a recruit at the end of the game technically. We didn't get to work together.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Touché, DeKay!

He only became a recruit at the end of the game technically. We didn't get to work together.
    I didn't even get to play, just found out I was recruited after it was all over anyway. Someday, DeKay, we'll be partners in crime. *maniacal laugh*

xicwqMCm.jpg

YESSS! I SAID YOU HAD A POWER ROLE!! at least o got 1 thing right xD
    Yes. I tried to be subtle without being too subtle but next time, don't shout it from the rafters mmmkay? lol

Ah, you weren't very subtle. 😂🙈 I got the hint too way before Raine said it. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Touché, DeKay!

I didn't even get to play, just found out I was recruited after it was all over anyway. Someday, DeKay, we'll be partners in crime. *maniacal laugh*

yeah, i don't think i could've ended it any differently seeing as rose asked me literally last minute to do it.
    edited February 2020
    Touché, DeKay!

It's kinda unfair that you won without doing anything tho. LOL! If I could, I would want to recruit everyone who's remaining so that we can all win together. 😂 But I can only pick one. 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Touché, DeKay!

It's kinda unfair that you won without doing anything tho. LOL! If I could, I would want to recruit everyone who's remaining so that we can all win together. 😂 But I can only pick one. 😅

sadness.
    Touché, DeKay!

sadness.

But in the last game when Nush recruited me, I wasn't considered cult when it was game over. Dang cult rules. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Touché, DeKay!

I'm honored you'd rather have me at your back than in your face. ;)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    This was the first time I actually felt anticipation and excitement, so that was cool! Win, lose, or draw, if fun was the point, we all won!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Touché, DeKay!

I don't know what that means. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    This was the first time I actually felt anticipation and excitement, so that was cool! Win, lose, or draw, if fun was the point, we all won!

i agree. this was a great introduction game for me xD i don't even care that it was a loss for us town people it was so fun :3
    QWO48ni.jpg

i agree. this was a great introduction game for me xD i don't even care that it was a loss for us town people it was so fun :3

Does that mean you'll play again?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Touché, DeKay!

Does this help? "what it means to have someone at your back"
    UPihnpL.jpg

xicwqMCm.jpg

if people let me xD aha
    QWO48ni.jpg

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good going Dekay. I legitimately going to attempt people to vote out Nush the next turn cause I thought it was him. I think you and City were the only ones I never suspected
    edited February 2020
    Touché, DeKay!

Does this help? "what it means to have someone at your back"
    UPihnpL.jpg

Oh. Okay. Bahaha, but just so you know, I recruited you cuz you had the PR. I didn't want to risk it and recruit someone else just in case you protect them as well. I didn't wanna go thru another day of two lynches. Heck naw. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

if people let me xD aha

If someone tells you you can't play, tell them to come talk to me. 😤
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good going Dekay. I legitimately going to attempt people to vote out Nush the next turn cause I thought it was him. I think you and City were the only ones I never suspected

Haha, awesome. 👍😅
    FwDXXd5.gif

if people let me xD aha

Haha, awesome. 👍😅

ahah thankyou <3 well played btw ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

if people let me xD aha

Haha, awesome. 👍😅

ahah thankyou <3 well played btw ^_^

Thanks. You too. 🙂
    FwDXXd5.gif

if people let me xD aha

your more then welcome, we aren't exclusive by any mean