Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Wait, so I was recruited? Was it you all along, Dekay? oooo, high five you sly fox you!

Yeah, it was me. 😂

i don't think i'll ever trust you again xD

Oh, you will learn to trust me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    XD this was fun :3 thanks for convincing me to play xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    It was DeKay from the start, City was recruited n1.. and then last night they recruited Nush
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    So was anyone here a PR? I thought maybe Nush had a protective PR since he kinda hinted it. I mean it could be a trick but it led me to aslo believe that Raine didn't have that PR, and possibly Mouse didn't have it too cuz then she would have been super sus of Nush. 😂

And I didn't wanna recruit Nush on N1 cuz I wanted to see him play the game more the real way. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2020
    Nush was the PR btw
    XD this was fun :3 thanks for convincing me to play xD

Thanks for being active and a good sport!
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yeah, I was the Alarmist. So I protected you from yourself, DeKay! I was the Biggest Loser for Town.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I had never seen you play mafia, but I really don't think it would make a difference if I had. I was worried about the possibility but told myself, sooner or later you gotta just decide on something and then stick with it, or you'll second-guess yourself to death.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Yeah, I was the Alarmist. So I protected you from yourself, DeKay! I was the Biggest Loser for Town.

It's okay. Don't feel bad. 🙈 We've all been there. I probably have killed a townie before at night too instead of a mafia so that's even worse.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Though I should have suspected that you weren't all over City like white on rice...usually you are when someone is so silent.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    See, I didn't *know* anything except that I was the Alarmist. But at one point, because I am so prone to being unable to come to a decision with basically no solid anything, I just told myself, pick something and go with it. And I picked WRONG! haha
    Touché, DeKay!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    I knew it! And nobody believed me! Shame on you! :p

I know! Nobody believed Cassandra about the impending Burning of Troy, either. We never learn!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Though I should have suspected that you weren't all over City like white on rice...usually you are when someone is so silent.

Haha, yeah. I wouldn't have recruited City if I knew she was gonna be that inactive on Day 2. 🙈 But I wanted to just get someone who was kinda there but didn't say much ib hopes that maybe you guys would not be so focused on her the next day.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Your EMMM worked for me tho! (I won't count the City one since I purposely recruited her.) 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    See, I didn't *know* anything except that I was the Alarmist. But at one point, because I am so prone to being unable to come to a decision with basically no solid anything, I just told myself, pick something and go with it. And I picked WRONG! haha
    Touché, DeKay!

But it was nice seeing you picked who you thought was town in Day 2. No one knows if they are right so just go with it. And if you're wrong, you're wrong but if you're right, it will feel more awesome.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member

Your EMMM worked for me tho! (I won't count the City one since I purposely recruited her.) 😂

You´re right about City, but it was crystal clear for me that you were scum this time! Your opening was a little bit different this time!

i will never doubt you again xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

YESSS! I SAID YOU HAD A POWER ROLE!! at least o got 1 thing right xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

Touché, DeKay!

But it was nice seeing you picked who you thought was town in Day 2. No one knows if they are right so just go with it. And if you're wrong, you're wrong but if you're right, it will feel more awesome.

he protected you both nights lol
    Touché, DeKay!

Yepp, they were working together from the start! Like long known big buddies!

YESSS! I SAID YOU HAD A POWER ROLE!! at least o got 1 thing right xD
    Yes. I tried to be subtle without being too subtle but next time, don't shout it from the rafters mmmkay? lol

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Touché, DeKay!

No, there was no double-dealing there. I did it with the assumption DeKay was town. I also knew my friendship with her might blind me. And that there might be nothing to see, just chance. But I was absolutely not in cahoots with mafia on this one.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Touché, DeKay!

No, there was no double-dealing there. I did it with the assumption DeKay was town. I also knew my friendship with her might blind me. And that there might be nothing to see, just chance. But I was absolutely not in cahoots with mafia on this one.

I really don´t know if I could believe you here! B):)