Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    hola people... i honestly forgot about the game for awhile.

What do you think of everyone so far here?

Anyone else can answer this question too, I guess.

So far, I think everyone is okaaay... maybe I'm just a tad bit sus of City. But I'm always sus of City on the first day. Haha. And I'm a bit wary of Nush but let's hope they won't fool me again this time. :P

I have nothing to go on, as usual. And I'm a skeptic of EMMM, as usual. As for turning it around on you, why not? I think you haven't been anything but town in the games I have played with you so far, so one of these days that won't be the case.

I'm not saying I suspect you, because I don't believe there are any grounds to suspect anyone in particular more than anyone else, at this point. So I guess what I'm saying is, at this point, you're just as likely as anyone else to be non-town, and just as likely as anyone else, to be town.

For me, suspicion has to have cause, and there are no causes yet.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    hola people... i honestly forgot about the game for awhile.

What do you think of everyone so far here?

Anyone else can answer this question too, I guess.

So far, I think everyone is okaaay... maybe I'm just a tad bit sus of City. But I'm always sus of City on the first day. Haha. And I'm a bit wary of Nush but let's hope they won't fool me again this time. :P

I have nothing to go on, as usual. And I'm a skeptic of EMMM, as usual. As for turning it around on you, why not? I think you haven't been anything but town in the games I have played with you so far, so one of these days that won't be the case.

I'm not saying I suspect you, because I don't believe there are any grounds to suspect anyone in particular more than anyone else, at this point. So I guess what I'm saying is, at this point, you're just as likely as anyone else to be non-town, and just as likely as anyone else, to be town.

For me, suspicion has to have cause, and there are no causes yet.

Yeah, I tend to be town a lot but it's okay. I like finding the bad guys. :D

Fair enough. But then you always end up rolling the dice or something to vote in the last few hours. 🙈 We got to be careful on Day 2 onwards cuz there's gonna be 2 lynches a day, if I'm reading the setup right.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Just saw your comment, AlexaKry! I'm actually going to go play some game now because I promised myself I would take a little open-ended game vacay tonight to de-stress. So interpret that however you want. :) But you'd be right to say I were not acting normal if I weren't a blabbermouth. I never know when to shaddap usually. But either way, I'm treating myself tonight, am purposely avoiding the save in which my story is happening because I don't wanna get caught up in drama and storybuilding or screen-shot taking. I'm going to go veg out in Sulani or maybe cause some trouble in Foxbury or Britechester, just for the halibut.

Will probably check back in before getting to sleep...I'm East Coast so it's about 10 now here and I'm trying to get back into a reasonable sleep hygiene habit after being terrible about it for...half a year, at least. Pulling all-nighters, or getting to sleep 4 hours before needing to be up, drives blood pressure up, wreaks havoc on the endocrine system, shreds mental function...so I had to start being reasonable.

It stinks because I crave the quiet, uninterrupted focus time that night gives me. But being a zombie while my health deteriorates isn't a reasonable compromise.

Forcing myself to leave now. I have had Sulani for a while and still haven't played it once! Aiming to change that!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2020
    ...Day 2 onwards...there's gonna be 2 lynches a day, if I'm reading the setup right.

Yep, so today, the person with the most votes will be lynched, and afterwards, the 2 people with the most votes will be lynched.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I feel like I came late. I already had 31 posts on this. Anyways Dekay I’m not cult. Of course I have no proof since it is day 1. My emmm is saying Nush or NASCAR. My thing with Nush was that he was doing short posts until Alexa said something. and then he did a super long post. Seems a bit sus but I could be wrong. I’m not voting anybody yet but definately thinking. Also Dekay do you always get me on your Emmm first round😂
    By the way I’m gonna try to be active but I have school and sleep so I might not be on as much as normal
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I feel like I came late. I already had 31 posts on this. Anyways Dekay I’m not cult. Of course I have no proof since it is day 1. My emmm is saying Nush or NASCAR. My thing with Nush was that he was doing short posts until Alexa said something. and then he did a super long post. Seems a bit sus but I could be wrong. I’m not voting anybody yet but definately thinking. Also Dekay do you always get me on your Emmm first round😂

Haha, not every time... :D

Hmm, I think I will believe you for now. Your post here seems sincere. I hope I'm right.

Unvote
    Vote: City

I won't vote for Raine today since she's new.
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I feel like I came late. I already had 31 posts on this. Anyways Dekay I’m not cult. Of course I have no proof since it is day 1. My emmm is saying Nush or NASCAR. My thing with Nush was that they were doing short posts until Alexa said something. and then they did a super long post. Seems a bit sus but I could be wrong. I’m not voting anybody yet but definately thinking. Also Dekay do you always get me on your Emmm first round😂

The big problem with trying to find reasons for everything, is that there are so many reasons for things. I didn't even get on until something like an hour after the game started because I was doing other things. Then I popped in. Then I popped out to go try to play some vacation-in-sulani, and weirdly, it got boring fast. So I popped back in before it gets too late to see what was happening.

But no harm no foul either way. I guess "when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail" is pretty much the basis for the game, when there's nothing yet to go on, so I am trying to learn to stop grousing about that.

And Dekay, I got a smile when you said that thing about sounding sincere. Just because it reminded me of Linus looking for the "sincerest" pumpkin patch :D Hoping that wasn't too culturally specific a reference.

So days and nights each last a full 24 hours? this will be a more slow-moving game, then. But maybe that's good?

Bummer about my little Sulani game being so dull. I popped in what I thought was the perfect Sim for it: he was once a scarecrow, but Patchy is now Jamey Fitzpatrick, this young, tanned, buff, lifeguard-looking Sim who could also be a college student who models on the side... I picked him up from the Gallery a long time ago, and he was perfect boyfriend material, a real sweetheart. But dropped into a house on the water by himself, I wanted to watch and see what he did...and he stared off into nothing with a vacant half-smile on his face and did NOTHING til a need was so bad he had to go tend to it. He has NO gumption.

so he needs to stick with being somebody's pool boy. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Maybe I can light a fire under his pert behind and make a "supersonic man" out of him yet! LOL

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    City (1)- Dekay

Day will end in about 19 hr.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Since we've got a while, I'm going to put off voting til tomorrow and not stay up any later than I'da have to, tonight. My game is boring, I just finished a hard chapter to write/put pics to and not up to working on that anymore for a day or two, and this vote isn't going anywhere for a while, so, goodnight you peeps, or g'day or whatnot depending on where you live. I just cannot enjoy a vanilla game anymore I guess...

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Nsuh seems to talking a lot off topic, I can't remember whether that's typical for him or not.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Nsuh seems to talking a lot off topic, I can't remember whether that's typical for him or not.

I’ve only played one game with him. He did this a little but not this much I think
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Nush maybe east coast but i'm like extreme east coast over in the UK sorry for disappearing randomly xD idk i'm kinda feeling maybe Alexa or Nascar .. alexa idk, literally just gut feeling im sorry and i think Nascar is playing it too cool, like "i honestly forgot this was happening'... suuuuuure thats exactly what a bad guy playing it cool would say 0.0 or maybe im just too paranoid of a person to be playing this xD haha and
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    citysimmer wrote: »

Sry about that digression if it was disruptive. I was bored and disappointed from my attempt at a "see what happens instead of making things happen" game in aulani. And there is literally nothing to talk about in this game yet. I could go around asking "are you the enenmy?" And make something out of the fact that everyone is going to day no, but that just strikes me as completely unlikely to reveal anything because people aren't that stupid.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Meant to type "and everyone is going to say no" there but since editing is prohibited...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Nush maybe east coast but i'm like extreme east coast over in the UK sorry for disappearing randomly xD idk i'm kinda feeling maybe Alexa or Nascar .. alexa idk, literally just gut feeling im sorry and i think Nascar is playing it too cool, like "i honestly forgot this was happening'... suuuuuure thats exactly what a bad guy playing it cool would say 0.0 or maybe im just too paranoid of a person to be playing this xD haha and
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3

How many hours different are you from cst?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3

How many hours different are you from cst?

6pm cst is midnight here xD <3 soo 6? :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

Everything's considered suspicious at this point, by the jumpers to premature conclusions, which is why I tend to make my first vote random because I can't honestly convince myself to find reasons with no evidence. So I vote without trying to justify it by liberal application of my imagination. It is literally EMMM and maybe other people have better-than-random outcomes with that alone (as opposed to later in the game) but for me, I don't believe I do. So I roll a die to determine that first vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3

I feel like it’s not his comment that caused him to be suspicous as much as what he did after the comment. He said he forgot about the game and then just never got on again and I don’t think he said anything else. I understand that he could easily have gone to sleep or something but he still never said anything about the game
    I think I’m going to Vote NASCAR for now but I’m still going to be careful about Nush.
    Dekay, hoping you didn't take that as a denigration of your playing skill. It wasn't intended as that. I agree that the game can't be purely chance, but I don't agree that the first vote is anything but luck if it hits the intended target, because I don't think it's reasonable to expect people to squirm or act different in print just because they are the mafia in this game. It's not personal enough by far to cause discomfort, so looking for signs of discomfort when asking "are you the enemy" makes no sense to me. I have also seen false conclusions drawn from every sort of response or non-response and no one ever looks at it afterwards saying, "wow.. I sure spun some straw into gold" and then changes their approach to then stop making repeated false suspicions...it just repeats from one game to the next, everything's suspicious in the first round. Talking, not talking, everything. That's the trouble with shots in the dark. Paranoia makes everyone read into things. I think that's how we get the witch-hunt mentality. But psychology is what they say is the fun part of this, so no point in trying to remove it, because we couldn't if we tried, anyway. If we could, it would be pretty dull to play because we'd all just make a random first vote. So I'm not here saying "what a dumb game!" Just saying "I don't think there's anything to see in the first round."

xicwqMCm.jpg
    thats pretty clever using dice. im probs gonna find a way to do it random because although pure gut feeling is telling me alexa or nascar atm its probably wrong and like you said there is no evidence. It doesn't help that i lowkey feel bad about voting anyone atm ahah xD
    but im both suspicious and guilty by nature, like im the kind of person who, if they were on trial for murder, and i knew i was innocent, i'd end up convicted just because of how guilty i'd act xD its ridiculous.

and also i totally feel for you with Sulani xD i've had realm of magic since christmas and i've still not played with any of it xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

Dekay, hoping you didn't take that as a denigration of your playing skill. It wasn't intended as that. I agree that the game can't be purely chance, but I don't agree that the first vote is anything but luck if it hits the intended target, because I don't think it's reasonable to expect people to squirm or act different in print just because they are the mafia in this game. It's not personal enough by far to cause discomfort, so looking for signs of discomfort when asking "are you the enemy" makes no sense to me. I have also seen false conclusions drawn from every sort of response or non-response and no one ever looks at it afterwards saying, "wow.. I sure spun some straw into gold" and then changes their approach to then stop making repeated false suspicions...it just repeats from one game to the next, everything's suspicious in the first round. Talking, not talking, everything. That's the trouble with shots in the dark. Paranoia makes everyone read into things. I think that's how we get the witch-hunt mentality. But psychology is what they say is the fun part of this, so no point in trying to remove it, because we couldn't if we tried, anyway. If we could, it would be pretty dull to play because we'd all just make a random first vote. So I'm not here saying "what a dumb game!" Just saying "I don't think there's anything to see in the first round."

Haha, it's fine. I still feel like you won't see much of a difference with more rounds. Tho maybe we could get something in this game cuz there might be some power roles.
    832XG3D.gif
    Do y'all think City is bad? She seems to cool to care about my vote on her. This could go either way. Was hoping she would try to at least defend herself if she was actually town. 😕 But I've also seen scum not caring when they get the first vote on day 1. But that's usually when they have a buddy. Well, I'm off to bed now... I think the day will still be on when I wake up, so I might be able to change my vote if I feel like someone else looks fishy. Right now she's the weirdest one to me.

And maybe Mouse looks like her townie self to me.
    832XG3D.gif