Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    No but from the pics the moka pot reminds me of the coffee pot in our house when I was little.

Ever been camping?
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    When our kids still lived at home we went camping every chance we got. Good times.

Have you ever had a root canal?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    No, just fillings and extractions.

HYE broken a window on accident?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• crispytofucubescrispytofucubes Posts: 39 Member
    Nope, but I have definitely run into many windows

HYE gotten stung by a bee?
    Yes by my ear & it really hurt a lot!

Been in an auto accident?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Yes. Let's see...once, my rear end started fishtailing on black ice on the highway and I braked impulsively (hope I won't ever do that again) and went into a full 360 spin at highway speed, the tires on one side left the ground but I didn't *quite* go airborne thankfully or I might have flipped...was wrestling with the wheel while the world and oncoming highway traffic went around in slow mo...then suddenly my back end was backed into the snowbank on the side of the highway, which softened the impact so much that the airbags didn't even deploy.

I hope never to experience that again as I used up enough luck, it might no go so well on a replay.

The next accident was entirely the other guy's fault: I was at a stop sign about to make a right turn, but road conditions were again, black ice and super slick, and a truck lost control coming off a major feeder, and went into a skid diagonally, heading to ram me amidships, and I realized I had no time to put it in reverse, so gunned it and managed to move the car just enough ahead that he hit my rear tire instead. The impact still sounded like a bomb went off, and knocked me a full 90 degrees so that I was now head-on to oncoming traffic.

My brain went into hyperspeed and I focused on getting the car OUT of the traffic first, made a left turn and into a driveway. The driveway happened to belong to a fire/rescue responder's home, and he called out those on duty, so they were there quick. My car was totalled and the rear tire was hissing as it deflated.

These days I try not to go out if it's icy.

Same question: Have you ever been in an auto accident?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Someone hit the car in my freshman year of high school & I had to wear a back brace with steel rods in it for a while.

Me, my daughter (baby at the time) & my mom but thank goodness no one was injured.

Was in terrible car accident on way home from nursing at hospital when was rearended by couple of cars. Car was totalled! Couldn't write for a while, terrible back & neck pain along with awful headaches. Mom had to help me with child because I was unable to at the time.ad physical therapy, etc. All this after my divorce. My ex even had the gall to sign my name to our income tax check. He didn't even know that I knew what he did.

Daughter & I were rearended by a car while going to her therapy for her auto accident while she was a college freshman.

Someone cam from out of nowhere & rammed into my car as I was leaving the drugstore & totalled ny vehicle. My drivers' side wasbashed in & I couldn't get out or unlock my seatbelt. Hope I never have another auto accident!

Ever got hit by a baseball?
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I ever got hit by a basketball when very young, so I always stay away from the basketball court when someone plays basketball

Ever got hit by a basketball
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    Yep. it was thrown at me, too.

Ever had more than 10 stuffed animals
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
    Nope.

Ever done body art on each other with a friend?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Nope, not yet at least!

Have you ever really thought you wanted something, only to get it and realize it wasn't what you wanted at all?
    That is one deep question! Can't think of anything profound, but I did feel that way the last time I made a grilled cheese sandwich. Like, all that anticipation, and care in making it, and then for whatever reason, it just wasn't all that much to get excited about.

That question is too good to waste on my pathetic answer. So...same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    TS4...? ^^’

Have you ever been heroic?
  • crispytofucubescrispytofucubes Posts: 39 Member
    I'd like to say I have! Saved my sister from getting crushed by a falling bookshelf once when we were both little kids

Have you ever liked something you never expected you would like?
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Yeah and it's always this really odd feeling, like "Wow this is what I was missing out on?"

HYE cooked in your underwear?
    If not don't do it, I made that mistake while making bacon
    EMrBkJP.png
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    i have xD and i feel like me and you had a similar bad experience @Vampris xD

HYE been arrested?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Nope. Been in cop cars and even handcuffed a few times, but never actually arrested, thank goodness!

HYE accidentally eaten spoiled food without realizing it?
    edited February 2020
    same xD

and i have but it wasn't super spoiled. my corner shop has a habit of selling out of date food with no warning at all . so im there eating crisps/chips that went out of date like 5 months ago xD i only check dates if they taste funny aha

HYE passed out in a public restroom?
    QWO48ni.jpg

ooo....there was this one time when I was new to a certain state where the people I was with wanted to show me their old "watering hole"...it was like walking into the past:it had not changed in 50 years. Even the jar of pickled eggs on the bar might have been there that long. But they felt an initiation rite of sorts was in order, and I had a "capacity," so the games were on.

Let's just say I won't look at a pickled egg the same way ever again after looking at it all over the sink in the bathroom, where I was found. They came for me after I had been missing long enough to worry, and found me on the floor.

I think the punishment fit the crime, though: they then had to figure out how to get a 220 lb drunk who could barely walk, up 3 flights of stairs because nobody wanted to risk their sofa who had a ground-floor. Moral of the story (aside from, getting polluted is stupid) is: never conspire to get blitzed, anyone so big that two of you working together, still can't carry.

Same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    haha xD omg

and i've done it a few more times then i would like to admit xD but my most memorable one was new years eve 2012 going into 2013. I managed to smash my brand new 5 day old phone, and i was supposed to meet my friends there at midnight so we could go to a club after. I ended up passing out ridiculously early, completely missed the countdown and i didnt get up until the pub closed at like 2 am because my friends just thought i hadn't shown up xD soooo i did what any rational adult would do and re did my make up and went to the club and found them.. ahah.

HYE experienced the paranormal?
    QWO48ni.jpg

I am the paranormal...jk...um, let's say I feel that I have prayed on my knees when I had no hope, and felt I received an answer, before, so yes in that way, and a couple of times at least, I felt like I got a message that helped me save my own life when I needed it, both in childhood.

So...yes, though I'm not sure if that's what you mean by paranormal. Maybe?

Same question, this is fun!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    I'm pretty sure both me and my cousin saw a ghost over a decade ago. We were asleep on the couch and noticed a dark, shadowy figure floating in the doorframe of the hallway. It was black and translucent and seemed to be wearing robes, but overall was somewhat hard to make out. We confirmed with each other that we both saw it, got super freaked out and kept staring at it until it seemed to just fade away. I STILL think of that moment sometimes, nothing really happened but it was still so freaky! There were other incidents in that apartment too, things randomly flying off of walls, glasses seeming to mysteriously shatter on their own, that one time an object seemed to fly off of a table at my mom's head, narrowly missing hitting her in the face, it was all very weird. Sometimes we would wake up with scratches all over our arms or other parts of the body that we had no explanation for. I've yet to experience any paranormal activity since but my mom thinks her current apartment (which I also used to live in) is haunted. My family might just be "blessed" with this kind of stuff, some of my mom's side (distant ancestors at least) were apparently Louisianian voudoun practitioners so it would make sense :D

same question!
    edited February 2020
    i've had a few experiences.
    first, i grew up in a "coven" my mum was into witchcraft and stuff but when i was in my teens i went into the darker side of it all and tried scrying a demon, nothing spectalular happened but it still spooked me. xD
    then there was some weird coincidences like moving out the day that a huge shelf would have fallen on me and probably killed me.

but i got my first REAL taste at the paranormal when I started living in a haunted house. I didnt know it was haunted when i moved in ofc.
    So everything was normal for the first 2-3 month or so, the weird started with the sound of someone running around upstairs when there was no one up there and lots of banging. Then not long after that the kettle started boiling itself and lightbulbs were exploding, tv was turning itself on and off, the whole house would black out randomly but then all that stopped for a bit. my housemate at the time saw " a white figure" at the top of the stairs. she moved out not long after, then a friend from work who had never met my housemate described the exact same thing about 2 week later, my ex boyfriends friend moved in for a while because my ex was overseas and he didnt want me alone in the house, and this guy im calling him Bobby for the sake of this. His names not actually bobby though xD but yeah he lived in the house with me for a bit and was getting spooked by stuff moving and bottles in the kitchen rattling and falling over etc, and the doors opening and closing upstairs. So we had the genius idea of doing and ouija board in the coldest room of the house (this tiny room connected to my bedroom) , we set it all up (we drew the board on a table and used a shot glass as our planchette) and we asked if it was from the sun or the moon meaning was it good or bad and it took us to the moon. and then Bobby asks "are you wanting to hurt us?" and then just as its making its way up the board Bobby starts freaking out. takes his hand off the shot glass and it stops dead, he proceeds to get up and wont even say goodbye to the spirit. he blows out all the candles, and we leave the room. at this point, i'm cold af, shaking like mad, bobby is scared too. It feels like we are being watched, so we go on a walk and we feel like were being followed the entire way. he moves out the next day and suddenly im all alone in my spooky house. Feels like im being watched 24/7 . everything is going missing, im too scared to go upstairs, and then it happens. I decide to go out one day only to find i cant. my keys wont even fit in my front door. Im stuck in this house, i try desperatley to unjam the door but nothing works, meanwhile doors are slamming about inside the house. (I didnt have the keys to any windows so it wasnt a draft or anything xD) so i decided to call bobby up to come over because he had the back door key still, a few hours later the door miraculously unjams itself. I feel like im going insane. I move out and everythings good for a while no more spookiness. forward to just over a year later, my current bf spends the night at my new flat for the first time, he wakes up and sees an old woman ghost floating above us while im asleep. and that was the last paranormal thing that happened. :')

So although i've never actually seen a ghost i have experienced the activity. :') and i never want to live in a haunted home again.

oh i forgot to add that when i finally went and cleaned the oujia board mess up, there was loads of wax all over the 'yes' part of the board.

and i know it sounds like bs, but honestly it happened and its one of the worst experiences of my life. i thought i was going actually insane xD

also the arm scratches deffo sound like ghosties @WaitWhatYT :o i used to get them too. D: just random scratches and bruises :o

whats the craziest thing you have done following a break up ?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited February 2020
    Nothing.
    Can't become crazy after a breakup if you never get a boy/girlfriend to breakup with in the first place

HYE had that feeling when you stand up too fast and the whole world spins?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Only eyes dulled after squat too long

HYE dreamed of your sim(s)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top