Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fat sims For The Win!

For some sims, you've got to be buff and RIPPED BRO! But for others, big is better. This is a thread dedicated to the fat sims out there! Go on, show those fat sims some love!

For example, Here's Shine Furystrykar, the big and beautiful wife of Benjamin Furystrykar, who took this photo of her!
02-21-20_8-53-55%25C2%25A0AM.png
e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
Let those smiles spread!

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Here are my two big and awesome ladies from my very old save.

This is Olivia Moon. She's a criminal boss. She's evil, hot headed and glutton. She's an adult, soon to be an elder. She's outrageous and fun to play with. She had a child, a son, with a random mailman and now she's living with her new younger boyfriend with whom she also had a son. Her oldest son is a teen now (he's one of my favorite Sims) and the younger one is a child.
    JtOkbRH.png

This is Doris Hill. She's been Olivia's roommate since the beginning. She's mean, erratic and hates children. She likes to flirt with men, but she always ends up hating them all before getting any further and she's never even woohooed anyone. She's going to be an elder in few days. She often fights with Olivia, their relationship is on full red, and she hates Olivia's younger son.
    orTyfWW.png

I've had so much fun with playing these characters. Olivia has the reward trait shameless which is great because it lets her do all kinds of things without her getting embarrassed. :D
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I like my female sims larger too, I fell in love with Amber Stien when the game first came out because she isn't the picture of perfection and she's a red head and I liked her quirkyness.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I wish there were more in the gallery, as well as more diverse. I want more varieties of body types in my game. I have a few larger sims in my game but they are not out about as often as all the usual sims, which kind of takes away from the game a little IMO.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    You thought this was only for the ladies? Meet Cuthbert Ravaro, a sim that has the Simsonian Record for pulling the largest vehicle known to humankind using ONLY HIS AWESOME MOHAWK, and Alan Zanemeister, the sim that aims to win the comedy championship! (Cuthbert is in front, Alan is behind him.)
    02-21-20_8-30-32%25C2%25A0PM-2.png

Here's Shelly Heart, the gal with a big heart and a bubbly personality!
    02-21-20_8-41-05%25C2%25A0PM.png

Here's Lucy Bliss, formerly Lucy Divine, of the Divine household:
    02-21-20_8-53-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And here's Berry Bliss, adoptive sister to Global Superstar, Advarius Furystrykar!
    02-21-20_8-53-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And those two are married to each other!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    LOL all my sims are fat cause I never make them work out. It's a fat, fat world in the CaptainElsa household.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Sorry, I don't post pictures but my Sim adopted a toddler. He is an archaeologist and I wrote this story that he found her lost in the jungle. She was so cute and pudgy as a toddler. She was a plump kid. I fell in love with her. I hated to see her grow up. She turned out to be one of those game generated Sims that I can't forget. She is a natural beauty. No editing needed. She is a young adult and in college now. I download some cc for her. Some of the EA cloths are not meant for her figure. I use mods but rarely do I use cc. This Sim is so special she needed the best. I wrote in my story that her Dad took her shopping for college. The story goes that she snuck a few items into her bag that were not Dad approved. This is only the second game generated Sim that I backed up at every phase of growing up. So I will always have her at any age in the outfits I picked. I remember closing my eyes as she aged up into a teen. I was fearful that she would not turn out well but omg I was wrong!
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    I usually don't make fat sims to populate my sim worlds. But going through my gallery library I do seem to have some for variety's sake. This is Janice Johnston, the first fat sim I made in Sims 4. Since I delete most premade sims that come with the game, I need to create my own to fill up the various worlds. She's mostly the result of playing around with the larger body shapes in cas to see how big I could make a sim. I don't remember if this was in the free Create-A-Sim Demo or shortly after I got the base game way back. I did like the result and envisioned her as being that nice neighbor, or someone's slightly eccentric aunt. She was meant to be good with children and I also imagined her to be a teacher. She's been available on the gallery since February 2015 and oddly has 24 favorites, but only 1 download.

eHGIoqb.png

This is Chef, a sim I made in preparation for the Sims 4: Dine Out release. He was based on a certain fat cartoon character since I anticipated I was in need of a chef for my restaurants. He still gets occasional downloads from the gallery.

DPZfSjl.png
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    I have a few fat townies I have made over. As for fat sims I have made myself though, I only have my self sim. But here she is enjoying her virtual life with my favorite vampire and their kid! (Why yes I do live vicariously through the sims. ;) ) XD XD XD

FMMyEmt.png

b1TuRbG.png
    This is Hannah Lockett, formerly Hannah Divine. She's married to a man named Ramiro Lockett.
    02-22-20_9-46-53%25C2%25A0AM.png

And have another picture of Shine Furystrykar. This time, with Roddy Furystrykar, one of her children!
    02-22-20_10-16-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I don't think that any of my sims fit into the supermodel aesthetic so popular on the Gallery. My sims tend to be ones who will eat the Monte Cristo sandwitch, or have a beer. I think it makes them like the rest of us.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I love this thread! I try to give my sims a variety of shapes, from pleasantly plump to worryingly thin, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    It's (my version of) Amber!
    02-23-20_12-30-11%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Getting her to stay still was difficult. Amber has got her original traits, but her facial features and hair have changed.

And here, it's Matriarch of the Munch Bunch, Mila Munch!
    02-23-20_12-41-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Terpsichore_Terpsichore_ Posts: 27 Member
    Here's my raw and honest truth : I don't know why, but I never play with thin Sims. IRL I'm quite thin, but whenever I'm creating a Sim I always make them fat. Don't really know how to explain why, I just think they are prettier this way.
    I'd post pictures, but I can't yet :neutral:
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited February 2020
    Nina Marrero is the family matriarch, a Culinary Sim, and a Foodie. She's also a compulsive feeder: "I made a cheesecake. You love cheesecake! Don't let me see any leftovers!" She's also a day-drinker, but that's beside the point. ;)

VfXA771.png
    Post edited by Sindocat on
    Shelly Heart and Roddy Furystrykar (in his feminine formal outfit) singing karaoke...jazz to be exact!
    02-24-20_4-04-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I can't post a pic of her but if you look on my gallerypage id Purpleparasite, there's a sim on there for the Black Widow Challenge and I had so much fun with her! Her name's Nicky. My other sims don't have pretty asthetics per say, I like the big ears, big noses, gappy teeth, freckles and all the things that make a sim look like it has a personality. I find quirks attractive in real life so it's little wonder it carries on into my Sims. I love playing Mila Munch in game too, I always tend to hook her up with a super athletic younger man who teaches her the way of the party animal. If anyone needed fun in game it's Mila. I also like playing Raj in game as well because he's a chunkier sim and I love the fact that he lives with an overbearing mother, there's definately a Norman Bates thing going on there if ever there was one!

@ChuChuExpress Alan looks like a great sim! So does Cuthbert for that matter.
    @Bloosmoo.
    Thank you! The household name is The Funny and the Strong. And Alan Zanemeister looks a bit like Wierd Al.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    heNOSqZ.png
    wKGiCLh.png
    When I originally created Sooraya, she was thin and her room mate was bigger. But when I logged in the other day, I saw that her room mate lost weight (probably from being part of a fitness club) and Sooraya gained some. I gave her a bit of a make-over to compliment her new body.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2020
    I'll add one of my most beautiful Sims, Cortez. I absolutely adore this guy!

He actually originally spawned in my game as a townie and gym trainer, but he managed to make it all the way to the top and is now married to pretty much my absolute main character!

Here he was still as a townie in my very first save file:
    ZDAvhNz.png

And here he is now!
    4Rw6ihA.png
    oHbzUmq.png
    bfO1ALd.png
    Nt7R4Yz.png

He's sexy and he knows it.
    l8eqBWf.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have a few 'fatties'. I didn't think it was an issue. Cool. I prefer to call it buxom, or 'attractively plump'. I will post it in the spoilers with a description.

Here:
    Meresa Calhouni and her toddler son, who is now a teen.
    UZv0NZN.png

Connie Calhouni, Terry's daughter, a bookworm and bestseller writer. Hitting Blarny, heh!
    9lQTFpj.png

Teresa Calhouni, painter extraordinaire. My starting character. She has triplets with Don Lothario. Terry, Meresa, and Rhober.
    JuejwMy.png
    JDTRJpQ.png

Jerrica Poppins, an NPC that I made into a custom Nanny.
    7M952ji.png
    MLwhNVh.png

And here is Rhober Calhouni. Gangster. :D
    o42aDna.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't have many big sized sims in my game. I make them all work out like some kind of tyrant. :D
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Well I don't know if you were following my family in the "What happened in your game today thread" but I've had plenty of fatties (By fatties, I mean literally anyone that looks a tad overweight because man the majority of Sims I see being made would make anyone who has even a percentage of bodyfat look "Fat") in my game....Mostly women because when it comes down to the men, I'm relatively in good shape IRL, so I like to live vicariously through my male Sims and go "GET ON THAT TREADMILL, PUMP THOSE GUNS!" and at the same time I have low standards when it comes down to the ladies so....Literally as long as they don't make my next generation look....like Goblins or something, my Sim will usually put a ring on them.
    Like here, the wife of my Third Generation.
    Now she's not "Faaaat", but she certainly gained weight and got a bit....rounder as she got closer to the end of her life. So if anything, she certainly needs a good shoutout in this thread since we're celebrating our fat Sims, and considering she was one of my favorites of my legacy...Here's her before, back when she was young and so full of youth.
    c4MQ3be.png
    Then here's her, 5 children later, about 10 days away from aging up to Elder, still trying to feel sexy. Don't worry Cherish, we still think you look good.
    SvMKUhR.png
    Oh look, and said Sim's Daughter In-Law
    Now this woman right here had a crush on Cherish's son since they were kids. Took a while for her son to warm up to her, but eventually he came around. Yeah I get it, she's already pregnant in this picture but trust me, she's certainly worthy of getting a shoutout in this thread whether she's pregnant or not.
    6v4rC1N.png
    PSST, turns out Sims 4 says that fatness is hereditary. Here's her daughter.
    piawZmx.png
    Oh and then there's HER Daughter In-Law, who can be filed under "Started off skinny, then got heavy." With a nice before.
    3tdLhxf.png
    Aaaaaaand After.
    WjhAB4I.png

Then after 4 straight generations of overweight women, we had about 4 straight generations of pretty skinny ladies....Until this one!
    Then of course there's Luna, the latest to join the "We got fat" club. She started off relatively skinny until.....
    lm0ZH2P.png
    Theeeeeen College happened and....she just hit the maximum weight slider before she even finished her first term. Ah College.
    991nlSK.png

Then of course gotta give a shoutout to the lone fat male Sim from my legacy.
    Oh Bruce, again he was pretty fit...even had a physically demanding job.
    7Uh59Hq.png
    But then I just noticed one day that.....he got a dad bod.....And then I made him start going bald because it fit the look and brought the whole "Middle Aged Dad" look together.
    Y9YOcry.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    A lot of my favourite sims from other threads are here so I thought I would add my own...

My all time favourite is Bu Wei - he was a loving son, brother, father and Uncle and made everyone around him happy.
    D4I8gz7.png?1
    CFrFKmZ.png?1

My sim self started as a cuddly sim and grew and grew - she has trouble putting food down. But she is a lot of fun and a good friend to a lot of sims.
    vrJAeqc.png?1

My favourite Dad sim -Brock started off as a regular size guy but proudly sports a cuddly Dad bod. He is a 5 star celebrity, has written a string of sell out games (has finished the tech guru aspiration), is a loving father of 5, has a lovely wife and wins every dance off he enters.
    iZEIp6x.png?1
    jCUAsxa.png?1

Sylvia is my main Asylum sim and enjoys the relaxed dress code of the asylum allowing her to rock her velour tracksuit. She is a masterchef and has level 10 gourmet cooking, level 10 cooking and level 7 baking - she plans to reach level 10 baking and get a stretchier track suit.
    e6NfPPK.png?1

Shirley lives her best x-tra plus sized life and her boyfriends include Mortimer Goth and Geoffrey Landgraab.
    PXqzybh.png?1

And shout out to my favourite MAxis DAd bod sim Simeon (not edited except for letting his hair down.)
    uQvsrZj.png?1
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    And have another picture of Shine Furystrykar. This time, with Roddy Furystrykar, one of her children!
    02-22-20_10-16-30%25C2%25A0AM.png

Just gonna ignore her hand going through her dress...
    My favorite premade (human) is probably Bob Pancakes. I think he would be a wonderful father.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png