Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2020
    haneul wrote: ยป
    I'm calling him a coward for using something akin to poison instead of direct and honest confrontation. Poisoners can never be pardoned, and it's a cowardly way to seek revenge, in which manipulation takes the place of an honest fight. The only people who resort to that sort of thing (poison, or in this case, extremely toxic, elaborate, longstanding emotional manipulation with the premeditated intent of inflicting as much harm as possible in an extremely dishonest manner), are cowards, no matter what their motivation is.

It's cowardly and despicable of Thorne to use emotional manipulation as his psychological poison. In fact it's despicable of anyone, period. They do not need to feel afraid to be cowards. In fact, feeling afraid has nothing to do with cowardice. Fear is an emotion. Cowardice is a choice to do the sly, wicked thing, instead of the brave, upstanding, forthcoming thing, using fear, vengeance, convenience, anything, as an excuse.

@Nushnushganay I think this is such an interesting perspective, but I don't think it's fair to say that all manipulative behavior/poison is cowardly. I can't stand Thorne, either. But if Rosalie were to poison Xander or to manipulate him into thinking she still likes him and just disappear, I would applaud her.

It would be unfair to expect her to have an "honest" confrontation with him given their strength difference. She'd probably only be beaten and put her/her children in a worse position. People who are physically disadvantaged should be able to play to their strengths too. Acknowledging that you're weaker in some ways and using other tactics doesn't make you a coward, it makes you smart and more likely to accomplish your goals. Lying and manipulating someone to get out of a dangerous situation shouldn't necessarily be considered worse than confronting if realistically the chances of the confrontation going well are slim. Otherwise, obviously more men will be able to claim honesty while lots of women will be cowards by default because they don't have a real option of confrontation.

Anyway, I'm slowly working my way through The Legend of Forgotten Hollow and I'm enjoying it so far. I like how thoughtful it is.

I love how much thought you've put into this, and you have truly given me something to think about! Is dishonesty a moral option for self-defense in the case of having no chance against a stronger oppressor? Self-defense is the operative word. I wouldn't call it immoral, to use deception for self-defense in a situation in which open confrontation isn't reasonable.

In Rosalie's case, if she is a victim of abuse and under threat, she needs to form an exit strategy, and not alerting him to it in the mean time would seem justifiable as self-defense, because she may need to collect evidence of his threats and abuse in order to win her case. Coming up with a plan to get out of that threatening situation and protect herself and her child, is courageous.

But what Thorne did was not self-defense or even defense of Mary Alice or the child; it was pure sadism. It fixed nothing: it did not repair the past, could not give Don the opportunity at redemption even if he could be said to have done evil, which he could not. Thorne's moral choice for resolving his anger toward Don, would have been to bring it to Don's attention honestly, take ownership of his anger but also be willing to hear reason. Maybe Thorne would even recognize how ridiculous it was to hold Don as a guilty party for no greater crime than a love affair.

If Mary Alice had conceived through coercion or deception, that would have been different, but since it was consensual, she had as much responsibility toward pregnancy prevention as he did. Even in the event of contraception failure, not telling Don, removes him from culpability. You can't hold a guy responsible if you don't tell him he has a kid.

Fear is an emotion, and cowardice is a choice. If there is no actual threat involved, resorting to dishonesty rather than face unpleasant emotions, is cowardly. In both Mary Alice's case, and Thorne's, honesty would have been the only moral choice, because open confrontation posed no genuine threat.

But I have some evil machinations coming in my story too...Talon is has no compunctions about manipulating others. He's also an entry-level vampire who arrogantly dismisses the power of his own unmet needs, and is in danger of becoming a loose cannon. And Caleb has never been truly tried before, but will have to grapple with what is justice and what is evil, himself, and live with the consequences.

If you're enjoying the story, I'm glad and grateful :p ! It's kind of weird because it didn't start out as anything so seriously thought-out, but has evolved into it. So it has a bit of an identity crisis but I'm trying to improve.
    And thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm always up for wrangling with ideas, especially with someone who likes to really get in there and examine things.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I am about to start reading every single Thorne and Don chapter. Such a GREAT story!

@Koteyka I absolutely love Tony's flashbacks. They will great in his therapy sessions! I hope when Morgan is a toddler Tony and Steve make a Steve baby.

@DeafSimmer Holy cow! I am loving your story with Rosalie and Xander. I hope he dies. Maybe she'll "accidentally" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ kill him and finally be with Dylan.

So I am sick, one of the joys of working with kids, so my weekend is gonna be spent in bed playing the sims. Can't spend too much time with my baby nephews because they can't get sick. I am wanting to make the storyline from Juliet's point of view and as a diary setting kind of thing. I'm not sure yet but I'll have an update later today. I'm getting MCCC installed since the update took it away.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Finished a few last details on one of my favorite builds! I use it as an island resort:) This one took me forever to build. Not gonna lie, its officially my favorite island build I have done. I like to send my sims here for an island "vacation." I uploaded it on the gallery as Island Resort House on the gallery under my EA ID sarabeth6701d

@alwaysasking It would be so cool if we had the resorts in the game! I guess we just have to pretend for now. I have Ukupanipo set as the "host." I cheated his cooking, wellness (for the yoga and massage), guitar, mixology, and singing skills to much higher levels. There's 6 bedrooms, including some toddler beds so the little ones can come. Its set as a residence, I did the same you did at setting the lot under generic! But it turned into a disaster. So many sims kept coming in and disrupting everything. Uku technically owns the home, I just transfer "guests" from one household to his. I use the transfer money option when you transfer households and move about 1000 simoleons from theirs to his household for the "vacation fee." Then when their vacation is over, I just send them back home! The only thing is, you have to leave someone back at the guests home and household for it to work, otherwise their moving in permanently lol.
    View from the front of the house
    bn3A4NQ.png
    There's a pit fire grill, fun bonfire, island swing set, fishing spots, and the covered base game hot tub (the 20th birthday one we got in the last patch, might as well put it to good use)
    It is kind of ugly from this angle, but there's a tiki bar on the back deck with a covered seating area. mDWvPCc.png
    The back deck extends into two walkways with private bedrooms with baths.
    VH0QRxi.png
    poHlBDc.png
    689bkkd.png
    Back at the main part of the house, theres a kitchen with dining area off the side
    Q6sc7dr.png
    Living room and entrance y2upN7z.png
    Then a yoga room and massage room off the side Hagzn3X.png
    A four bedrooms and activity room upstairs :)
    WS6ddae.png
    Can't afford a tropical vacation so might as well make a digital one:)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking I am still alive! Haven't been playing or keeping up with this thread much the past couple of weeks. Some bad reasons, like I missed a few days of work sick this past week, and some good reasons, like I'm dusting off the novel I wrote years ago and looking at trying to turn it into something. And reading a lot.
    I used to take breaks from the sims quite a bit, but I got super hooked on the Athena save and played pretty much every week for the past year. So it's no surprise to me that I finally set it aside for other activities. But I'm sure I'll get back to it before too long. Once I figure out how to balance writing and video games, maybe.
    Thanks for your concern!

Edited to add: This is what little I have done since my last post. I'm on the vampire brood household.

Raj has been working his mixology skill, and Maaike tested out his sunlight reversal cocktail in a bathing suit.
    cdYLAmS.png
    O7leUha.png

And Ulrike has been tormenting Lily Feng.
    30YSes9.png
    PJDpDP0.png

Will Lily be the next victim to haunt the local cemetery? We'll see, eventually.
    edited February 2020
    Just finished the next two chapters of The Legend of Forgotten Hollow! Full-page chapter index here.

The Legend of Forgotten Hollow's Chapter 26: Choke, Clutch, Throttle is out.

"Say one more word..." Caleb breathed in a dark whisper, "...please...!"
    UKUQEBK.png

The Legend of Forgotten Hollow's Chapter 27: Hand In Glove
    is also out!
    "I know what you're doing...and you will not find me easily intimidated."

T3HqaY5.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking I got the first 4 books in the Pretty Little Liars series and I have been ADDICTED. In one day I finished reading the first book and now I'm half way through the second book. I went ahead and ordered the second set of 4 books on Amazon because I'm going through them so fast. It's nice to find a book I finally enjoy and look forward as much as Harry Potter when I was back in middle school. I've also been reading Game of Thrones on my phone... well actually I WAS reading that before my PLL books came in the mail. I got so fed up with social media and constantly opening up Facebook only to be depressed I started opening up Kindle on my phone instead.

Anyway... I chose Meredith even though she has an aspiration I hate because I just really like her appearance and it'll be a challenge to do an aspiration I usually dislike. I like challenges and I try to test myself with new things.

It was so disheartening that he spent ALMOST ALL his YA life in college and got basically nothing. I don't know what's the deal with that. EA that MAKES ME SO EXTREMELY MAD (SINCE YOU FILTER OUT THE P WORD WITH HEARTS) >:(

Fallon will get with a guy from Realm of Magic probably, even if I have to wreck a marriage or relationship, same with Meredith.

I'm still trying to reread your Don + Thorne stories I'm about to go read some now. I missed some bits.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @sarabeth2984 - Thanks! Hailey is definitely going to be a handful (I imagine especially as a teenager). Yeah, I like the black and white look in the game, definitely not my style in real life, lol.

@haneul - Oh I'm sure modern houses have more colour to them...just kind of going with it for the story line. Kind of funny to me that the parents only want a black and white house...although they let Anika paint her room at least. That must save some space having all your kids share rooms...I usually don't have them share rooms but it depends on the story line.

@AlwaysAsking - Yeah, I always have trouble with the parents trying to help the independent toddlers. The only way around it is to have the toddler request the diaper changes and such. And yes, he always got upset about the accidents, lol.

Yeah, the parents let Anika paint her room since she is such a good kid. It will be interesting to see what Rohan rolls for his traits and what he'll be like. He might get stuck in the black and white room if he isn't a good kid, lol. But I make all the traits random so no idea where it will go.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited February 2020
    I created this k-pop girl group aka "The Divas," with members that don't get along too well. So you know what that means...

The girls came back to a messy house after a long and tiring day training at the company. The only one who didn't attend training that day was Yoona (girl in the black outfit).
    1oyRMsQ.png
    The Divas are severely indebted to their company and could not afford the bills of the week, hence the darkness inside their home. So Yoona decided to pick up a part-time job as a pet-sitter to assist with finances (the struggle is all too real as a trainee). Unfortunately, when the client's pets came over they made a mess of things and Yoona didn't have enough time to clean up.
    PgQZpQ6.png

Vivian (girl in pink) HATES messes and was too tired to do anything about it. Though her anger was more directed at the mess than Yoona.
    TGczWpe.png

Whereas Bonnie (girl in the green jacket), who dislikes Yoona because of xyz, took her anger out on her.
    txA0B7N.png

Long story short, Laura hates Yoona the most out of jealousy and is the reason the other girls aren't the friendliest to her. Although Yoona is a bit of a loner by nature.
    v2ItEIO.png

Bonnie couldn't take the arguing anymore and lobbed fruit juice in Yoona's face. This was the first time any of the girls have lashed out physically, so even Laura the ringleader was surprised.
    yKkzXLD.png

Hana is the only girl in the house with a shred of sympathy for Yoona. She wishes the team could come together and focus on their debut rather than fighting one another.
    XDX9Vz5.png

And then things escalated further with my sims starting a fight on their own.
    asBjopo.png

All this over a few piles of vomit and doggy doo-doo. Okay I'd be upset too, but my girl didn't deserve a beating over it. :(
    OPrbOWv.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.๏ฝก."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".๏ฝก.:*
    โ˜…ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ˜…ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ˜…ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ˜…
    โœง :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."โœง :-
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer ugh, she needs to get out ASAP D:

@Koteyka teef! At least neither of them are breastfeeding XD Oof, yeah, it's hard to get people to open up when they don't want to :-\ Oof, lying to therapists... never good. My grandfather did that, apparently, and that was how he was misdiagnosed with depression instead of bipolar, which lead to his death :-\ Man, Tony's thoughts on night are really interesting... I'm glad Lilliana was able to sort out what's going on. Steve really needed to hear it, that it is going to be a journey. On a lighter note, Peter's crush on Dwayne is so cute XD Oh goodness that bathroom is so cute. The otter rug!! The end of that update is just. Heartwarming <3

@sarabeth2984 ooh, that's really fun! If you have DU, I wonder if you could use the roommate system? There's a mod where you're able to select roommates by... I want to say LittleMsSam?

@Nushnushganay wow, that's a heck of a preview image! *rushes over* Man, they were so close to a Moment and then Talon. Not gonna lie, I don't blame Caleb's actions. Edvard is a good bean, yes. Purple lace from throat to ankle sounds like a look, honestly XD "And just what are you looking at?" "Decorum prohibits my naming it." Listen I adore Edvard (even if he has questionable taste in men). Wow, if Talon does go after him, Vlad will do something not forum-appropriate...
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Next up was the Cox family - where in once again rained for the majority of the week. It has basically rained the last 7 sim weeks in my game and it is getting a bit ridiculous!

I loaded up the Cox family and they were all uncomfortable and unhappy due to the storms.
    49541017691_f0c3a3f301_c.jpg

Seeing that Gregory likes to spend most of his time being active, it is surprising that he also keeps a journal. Since he doesn't like to show emotion he likes to get it all out in his journal.
    49540517428_069b275379_c.jpg

On the only sunny day of the week crazy Camille Townsend ran up to Gregory shooting some hoops, made some crazy faces and then ran back towards the beach. Not sure if this neighborhood is safe anymore?
    49541016326_2ee66d4834_c.jpg

Nicholas Cox has aged into a kid and rolled the Goofball trait. He loves to get into mischief with his friends and his favourite class is Art.
    49540509228_dc1c0e7386_c.jpg

Christy was sad to see Nicholas go off to school, leaving her with only one toddler left - Phillip. At the same time, she can get much more done around the house now.
    49541236257_4f076d20f5_c.jpg

Peanut curled up in her favourite spot.
    49541013911_d60b3fef16_c.jpg

Christy's yogurt fruit parfait didn't turn out quite how she'd like as Kenned found out. Young Nicholas clearly hasn't taken a bit yet because that smile would be turned upside down!
    49540515738_1c6067c59e_c.jpg

Cassandra seems to have developed a tasted for everything science and medicine. She spends most of her time playing doctor, experimenting with her science lab and doing homework.
    49541013026_47e08c1636_c.jpg

It was Peanut's time to cross into the Netherworld. I'm sure the Cox family will be looking into adopting another cat in the near future.
    49541234107_f197c190d1_c.jpg

Cassandra met Anika Deppiesse when they both joined the History Club and they are becoming fast friends. Every Thursday after school they meet to research a new history topic. At the end of the month they present (to the history club) and then start a new topic.
    49541011301_8d07dbb039_c.jpg

Meanwhile, Nicholas is quite the opposite. He enjoys hanging out with his friends at the local bowling alley where they either bowl or hangout at the arcade. Jason Long, Josh Carr, Isiah Sims and Nicholas Cox are always seen hanging out around town together.
    49541231797_cd8cafcbe1_c.jpg

And just like that, Phillip aged into a kid as well. He rolled the outgoing trait and he gets along with everyone. He loves hanging out with his family and helping his mom out when he can.
    49541230817_61d9e4af0b_c.jpg

That was the week with the Cox family. The last of rotation 4 will be with our good friend Goopy and the GilsCarbo family. May there be some sunny days on the way to rotation 5! Thanks again for reading.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    I know it's quite easy to make money in the game but here's another some may be interested in.

Purchase bed for $790.
    FmBvBmS.png

Cast inferniate spell to set bed on fire.
    CbXrICZ.png

Cast Chillio spell to put out fire.
    k3bu335.png

qerfPx1.png

Collect $316 insurance.
    9MCeA9R.png

Cast repairo spell.
    Fwcn7XZ.png

Sell bed for $632.
    iG0kg92.png

Profit made: $158.
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    So a little bit of background. My current save revolves around my simself, Lexi Gee. Lexi is a quite quiet and shy sim usually but she does have a few friends and acquaintances and regularly hosts parties. She has the genius trait as well as loves the outdoors and erratic. Lexi loves to go outside and do gardening and flower arrangement as well as paint, that's where her talents lie. She has the erratic trait as IRL I have bipolar and it can be fun with the emotion changes (though it's not fun IRL lol). Lexi went to university to study the Fine Arts at Britechester University. She found university diffcult but managed to pass with a B which she was pleased about. She entered the Master of the Real career at level 8 and has now reached the top of her career. She regularly paints and has painted many masterpieces.

Here is Lexi:

02-09-20-12-16-53-AM.png

Lexi has managed to find her way into the lime light due to painting many masterpieces and she is now a notable figure. She has some fans and although she is shy, she does pose for pictures and happily signs autographs for fans. She has never really had a romantic relationship and has been happy on her own. However, when she was at the gym one day, a sim called Ethan Peace asked Lexi if she would pose for a picture for him, which she obliged:

02-14-20-6-41-11-PM.png

Although she was the celebrity, she was very star struck. Ethan has beautiful green eyes and luscious blonde hair. Wow, she thought. The pair didn't really get much chance to speak to each other at the gym but Lexi tracked Ethan down in the phone book and invited him over to her place. The pair chatted and found that they got on really well.

Ethan has a bit of a mysterious background but he ended up in San Myshuno to sample the city life and to "find" himself again and escape his old life. He is not guilty of anything sinister, he just got bullied and harassed so much that he had to leave his old neighbourhood behind. Like Lexi, he is quite shy. He hasn't got a job yet as he is discovering what he loves and is building up his skills but intends to get a job soon. When he met Lexi at the gym he himself was star struck. He had heard of her and had seen some of her paintings. He couldn't resist but to ask her for a picture and he was more than delighted when she tracked him down and asked him to drop by her house.

This is a picture of Ethan:

02-14-20-6-24-03-PM.png

After building up a rapport with Lexi, Ethan decided to take Lexi to the spice festival, which they both loved although the food was waaaaay to spicy for them both:

02-14-20-7-03-41-PM.png

After their date, Lexi asked Ethan to come over to her house. They weren't an official item yet but they both felt comfortable with each other. If this picture doesn't say smitten with each other then I don't know what is:

02-16-20-12-40-22-AM.png

Ethan knew that Lexi was the girl for him and couldn't wait to see her again. Lexi didn't care that Ethan wasn't a celebrity, she just liked him for who he was even though he was currently unemployed and finding his feet. Ethan decided to arrange a date at the beach in Brindleton Bay. The pair enjoyed the scenery and Ethan gave Lexi a big, red rose, which she loved. She had never felt a feeling so good before. Ethan then took Lexi by the sea and asked Lexi to be his girlfriend. It was a no brainer for Lexi and she said YES!! The pair then shared their first kiss together:

02-16-20-12-46-14-AM.png

Ethan was so smitten with Lexi he wanted to treat her like a Queen and took her on several different dates. He took her to the Ruins, which Lexi loved as well as taking her to an Art Gallery so Lexi could appreciate the artwork of other famous painters, which Lexi loved. By the looks of things, the pair very much enjoyed this date:

02-16-20-12-41-11-PM.png

Ethan carried on spoiling Lexi with different dates. Both Lexi and Ethan are geniuses so they often went to the library or the park to play chess.

Ethan and Lexi decided that after a very cold winter in Newcrest that they needed some sunshine and decided to take a trip to Sulani. Ethan had a surprise for Lexi during this vacation:

02-16-20-5-33-49-PM.png

Yes, he wanted Lexi to marry him!!!! Obviously Lexi was inititally quite shocked:

02-16-20-5-34-12-PM.png

But she said YES!!! Obviously as the pair both adore one another:

02-16-20-5-36-26-PM.png

After their holiday, Ethan decided it was time to do something with his life and decided he wanted to go to university. Lexi, being the supportive fiancee decided that she would study a different degree and support her best friend and future husband.

And that is where I'm at right now :)
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    @purplexbutterfly Your self sim is so beautiful! I love her!

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 22

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diegoโ€™s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Loboโ€™s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne โ€œDon-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally โ€œgets togetherโ€ with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his โ€œrelationshipโ€œ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that โ€œDeep Water is Stillโ€

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes โ€œThe Masterโ€

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Don was not all that surprised by Thorneโ€™s betrayal. I knew what he was capable of a long time ago, Don reminded himself. Not that it didnโ€™t hurt. Right now he hurt worse than he believed he could hurt. Thorne was leaving, and Thorne didnโ€™t love him. Don was broken hearted ...... but he was not surprised.

gVjko6p.png

He heard Thorne leave the room, but he couldnโ€™t move, he couldnโ€™t think, he didnโ€™t want to feel anything. He could hear his blood rushing through his head, behind his ears, and feel it pounding in his temples. Crying โ€ฆ crying made his head hurt, and Thorne made him cry. Don hated it.

ypBccOG.png

He laid there for a while, and took deep breaths when he could. He had the training to deal with these kinds of circumstances, times when things looked hopeless. As a bodyguard he had to learn how to deal with hostage situations. Thorne might think heโ€™s trapped me here, but he hasnโ€™t, Don told himself. Thorneโ€™s threats donโ€™t bother me. I can take our child and disappear, it wonโ€™t be hard to do. But I was happy about raising our child together, and now I wonโ€™t get to.

qt6jDDs.png
    His controlled breathing eventually stopped the tears. What was the point of crying anyway? So โ€ฆ Thorne has been lying all along, and he actually hates me. I donโ€™t really care, I hate me too, he thought. I have a little girl somewhere, and she hates me, and her mom hates me, and weโ€™re all right. Iโ€™m scum, and I should be hated.

60ghurm.png

But who could this Mary-Alice be? He asked himself. How hard can it be to remember a girl who was 18 years old, had never been with anyone before, and was as sweet as Dash?

moihS7L.png

I should be able to remember her! He kept thinking. Thatโ€™s a combination thatโ€™s pretty rare, and Thorne told me her name. I can try to find her. She can hate me if she wants to, but I have to apologize to her. What she went through, because of me, โ€ฆ. itโ€™s horrifying.

LsIdoPv.png

But I want to remember her first. How pathetic of me. I ruined some girlโ€™s life, and I canโ€™t even recall her face? I have no idea who heโ€™s talking aboutโ€ฆ..

QcOlYII.png

And suddenly โ€ฆ he remembered.

nIfZukg.jpg

It was her, the girl who was so afraid of me that she told me a fake name, he remembered.

zaDjNKQ.png

I remember trying my standard lines on her, the whole, โ€œIโ€™m the hottest guy youโ€™ll ever meet, and you should hook up with me,โ€ garbage that I used to spew.

slx1Tm7.png

And when that didnโ€™t work, I remember trying to convince her that I was just joking.

kHMtIID.png

She didnโ€™t fall for it, he recalled. She was so scared of me she turned around and left, instead of going into the store.

3zGiFbg.png

But of course I followed her. I was so flipping arrogant. I wanted to know why she was scared. I didnโ€™t think I was scary.

ZGGbiho.png

โ€œHey, hold up,โ€ Don said.

TZJZqkJ.png

โ€œWhatโ€™s wrong? Why are you running from me?โ€ he asked her.

xV0uQLI.png

She wouldnโ€™t answer him.

pDWWzTo.png

โ€œCโ€™mon Honey, Iโ€™m not going to hurt you. Donโ€™t be scared of me.โ€

hNHgdzj.png

โ€œIโ€™m not allowed to talk to boys like you,โ€ she answered. โ€œPlease let me leave.โ€

sWsMYMB.png

โ€œWhat the hell does that mean?โ€ he asked her. โ€œBoys like what? Whatโ€™s wrong with me?โ€

Igz5STi.png

She kept walking.

3ddqvrQ.png

So he ran to catch up with her. โ€œCโ€™mon, really, whatโ€™s wrong with me? Why arenโ€™t you allowed to talk to me?โ€

AkhwYPn.png

โ€œItโ€™s nothing personal,โ€ she said. โ€œYouโ€™re wearing a t-shirt and ripped jeans. My father wouldnโ€™t approve of you.โ€

2z4PT2r.png

Oh dang, is she a minor? โ€œWhy do you gotta listen to your dad? You still in high school?โ€ he asked.

yE2v3fe.png

โ€œNo, Iโ€™m in college,โ€ she answered, โ€œbut I listen to my father because heโ€™s my father. Donโ€™t you listen to yours?โ€

qzurxhz.png

โ€œNo,โ€ Don said. โ€œI ainโ€™t got one.โ€

kn76679.png

โ€œOh, Iโ€™m sorry,โ€ she said. โ€œI didnโ€™t know.โ€

n9YagAt.png

Cool, he thought, she feels sorry for me. โ€œYeah, itโ€™s hard not having a dad,โ€ he said. โ€œMaybe thatโ€™s why I look scary. Thereโ€™s no one to tell me how to dress, or how to act.โ€

R3KEFVw.png

โ€œWell, I guess youโ€™re not really scary,โ€ she said. โ€œBut Iโ€™m still not allowed to talk to you.โ€

76Sdle1.png

โ€œHey, cโ€™mon, donโ€™t you want to be a little naughty sometimes?โ€ he asked her. โ€œWhatโ€™s your name sunshine?โ€

Bc6qQqL.png

โ€œSuzie,โ€ she said. โ€œMy name is Suzie.โ€ But her name wasnโ€™t Suzie. It was Mary-Alice.

1Tqwwg9.png

โ€œOk,โ€ he said. โ€œDo you wanna play with me Suzie?โ€

LUF19cW.png

โ€œCโ€™mon, throw a penny,โ€ he told her. โ€œMake a wish.โ€

IOdbrCi.png

She actually laughed. โ€œI donโ€™t have any change,โ€ she said.

NfCI74x.png

โ€œHere, hereโ€™s a quarter,โ€ he told her.

K5d06mJ.png

โ€œOk, like this?โ€ she asked him, as she missed by a mile.

J5jVjT8.png

โ€œUmmm, yeah,โ€ Don said. โ€œBut maybe hit the fountain.โ€ She laughed again.

TshpVRW.png

โ€œSoโ€ฆ.. โ€œ he said. โ€œWhat would happen if I was wearing a shirt with buttons, and jeans with no holes? Would I get Daddyโ€™s approval?โ€

ld77vPW.png

โ€œI imagine you would,โ€ Mary-Alice answered, โ€œif you didnโ€™t say โ€˜ainโ€™tโ€™ anymore.โ€

Xp5v88m.png

โ€œRequirement noted,โ€ he said. โ€œAnd where would a fancy guy like that happen to run into a pretty girl like you, say, tomorrow?โ€

DqJ2Kjq.png

โ€œI suppose Iโ€™m likely to go get some tea,โ€ she answered. โ€œAt around 3:00, at the coffee shop in Windenburg.โ€

AfnCa3n.png

Part 2

โ€œHey, pretty girls like you do hang out in Windenburg at 3:00, you were right,โ€ Don said.

โ€œHi,โ€ Mary-Alice said. โ€œItโ€™s nice to see you. I actually never got your name yesterday.โ€

1Irf6UG.png

โ€œIโ€™m Don,โ€ Don said. โ€œDon Lothario, at your service. Do I pass inspection?โ€

gq1yDta.png

โ€œYes, I believe you do,โ€ she replied.

Q7PPp9i.png

โ€œAlright,โ€ Don said. โ€œItโ€™s tea time?โ€

lDEPgvz.png

โ€œYes, I suppose it is,โ€ Mary-Alice answered.

1jFELDm.png

Man, she still looks terrified, Don noticed. Why is she so scared of me? I gotta calm her down.

LstEpcz.png

โ€œSo youโ€™re in college?โ€ Don asked her.

โ€œYes, well actually nursing school,โ€ she answered. โ€œIโ€™ve always wanted to be a nurse. Are you in college?โ€ she asked him.

6zuTAPA.png

โ€œUmmm, no, not currently,โ€ Don answered. โ€œIโ€™m on my own, as you know, itโ€™s difficult to afford. I have to work, to pay rent, and bills.โ€

โ€œOh, I didnโ€™t realize you were out on your own,โ€ she answered. โ€œHow old are you?โ€ she asked.

โ€œIโ€™m 20,โ€ Don answered. โ€œYouโ€™re still at home with your folks, right? How old are you?โ€

2SyECj4.png

โ€œIโ€™m 18,โ€ she answered.

โ€œOh, ok,โ€ he said. โ€œAre you planning to move out on your own?โ€

โ€œProbably not until I finish nursing school,โ€ she answered. My parents told me I was welcome to stay, as long as I was in school.โ€

SvRVIRe.png

โ€œThatโ€™s kinda too bad,โ€ Don said. โ€œIf you had your own place I could come over, and you could practice all that nurse stuff with me. You know, like sponge baths.โ€

She giggled at him.

0iW92GN.png

Mary-Alice found Don to be fascinating. She was astounded by the things he said, out loud. How did he have the confidence to say that? She wondered. I could never! And yesterday, in that park, when he asked me to โ€˜playโ€™ with him, and then he held my hands like that! She couldnโ€™t get over it, he was so different. Sheโ€™d never known someone who would say and do anything they wanted to.

utwxBP7.png

The fact that he blew her a kiss did not surprise her.

X8oM9gU.png

It was when he followed it up by telling her the various places he would kiss her, given the chance, that she found surprising. How is he saying that out loud? In public? She kept asking herself. But sheโ€™d never felt so beautiful before, or so special. Heโ€™s so wonderful, she told herself.

bhumph6.png

โ€œDo you want to go for a walk?โ€ Don asked her.

โ€œI guess I could,โ€ Mary-Alice answered. โ€œIโ€™m not expected back home until dinner time.โ€

SdUpJQn.png

Wow, Don thought, thatโ€™s not a lot of time to work with. I donโ€™t know if I can get anything from her in 2 hours. Although Iโ€™ve done it in lessโ€ฆ

ZmxR0WV.png

She led Don up the hill to a little alcove outside of a park area. โ€œWhere would you like to go?โ€ She asked. โ€œTo the park, or to the boardwalk?โ€

z20QNt6.png

โ€œRight here is fine with me,โ€ Don answered.

โ€œBut thereโ€™s nothing to do here,โ€ Mary-Alice objected.

YXVD89Z.png

Don answered again, โ€œI can think of lots to do here.โ€

โ€œWhat do you mean?โ€ she asked him.

DazOjwX.png

โ€œI can tell you how beautiful you are,โ€ he said. โ€œI can tell you Iโ€™m really glad you agreed to meet me here today.โ€

A7Gpa43.png

โ€œI can do this,โ€ he said, as he kissed her hands.

Wn1xVqA.png

โ€œOh,โ€ Mary-Alice said. โ€œIโ€™m not sure if my father would approve of that.โ€

GyV2wgl.png

โ€œBut your dad isnโ€™t here,โ€ Don pointed out. โ€œDo you approve of it?โ€

pc0LbVN.png

โ€œI donโ€™t know,โ€ she told him. โ€œI guess itโ€™s nice.โ€

ZrFv0TG.png

โ€œGood,โ€ Don said. โ€œI think itโ€™s nice too.โ€

JxNObv2.png

I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™m scared to do this, Don thought to himself. Itโ€™s just a kiss. Sheโ€™ll be fine if I kiss her. Although, she looks terrified again.

hD2GRK1.png

He did it anyway.

Ga0JHd5.png

And he was right, she was ok.

R9DXbYZ.png

โ€œSee?โ€ he said. โ€œThereโ€™s lots to do here.โ€

fLpquQQ.png

โ€œI have to go,โ€ she suddenly told him.

VxltBUY.png

โ€œWhy?โ€ Don asked her. โ€œIs it because I kissed you? I wonโ€™t do it again, I promise.โ€

โ€œNo o o,โ€ she lied. โ€œI should go help my mother.โ€

m6mwAM6.png

โ€œPlease Suzie, stay here with me. Itโ€™s not dinner time yet,โ€ he pleaded.

โ€œThank you Don,โ€ Mary-Alice said. โ€œI had fun, but I have to go.โ€

GyV2wgl.png

โ€œTomorrow?โ€ he asked. โ€œCan I see you tomorrow? I promise, Iโ€™ll wear nice clothes, and I wonโ€™t kiss you, ok? I swear, I wonโ€™t do it again.โ€

o3Anjvw.png

โ€œI have classes every day during the day, and volunteer work on Monday evenings. This week I have a church event Tuesday evening, but I need to go to the library Wednesday evening, in Willow Creek. We could go to the museum right there, at 6, and then you can come to the library with me if youโ€™d like too.โ€

โ€œYes,โ€ Don said. โ€œIโ€™d like too. Iโ€™d really like too. Iโ€™ll be a perfect gentleman, I promise.โ€

mSVJlBy.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

@KiniHokulani Here's Thorne and Don again!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,875 Member

@sarabeth2984 , Thanks :) I really like yhr doctor career too, I still have to try the other jobs :)
    @AlwaysAsking , Yep, team Don :) Thorne has face-paint from GF, not sure what it is meant to, but looked dirt enough. He is so dirty and smelling because before I took the pics I made him drink several drinks and removed the toilet :D Mean me! (But I assume that sims look like they have rolled in the mud when hygiene drops, must of come with some pack, as before Christmas and my pack shopping they didn't.)
    About why Malcolm, Darling and Wolfgang are muscular, the compete who can use that punching-bag at the deck :D
    I am pretty sure I gave Malcolm the same career what he has at B&G, same what Geoffrey had.. business? Morgan is at criminal career, Hugo is in culinary and Wolfgangs is the beach bum, rest I do not remember. Lol Tessa of course, is at nature career.
    AND I saw your update when I went to post mine.. I REALLY want to know what happened with Suzie/Mary-Alice next!!!!!

@ryttu3k , Oh, I didn't mean the yellow couch didn't look good, it does fit in great :) I more like wondered is there a special reason why it is yellow :) And now I know :)
    @Becka28 , I hope you get better soon! Great for Jade!!
    @haneul , Thanks for your comment :) I have only played (and still play) vampires at sims2 , I haven't played sim3 at all and just now starting to try occult at sims4. I hope Deli finds some kind of solution, as she loves sun and beach so much.

Now when they have Wilma, slight rule change. I will control Tessa and Wilma. And only if really have to,while Tessa is at work or like that, any other sim if needed for Wilma's sake :)
    So far I had to do it only once, Wilma was asking for food and Wolfgang was playing with computer, and I had to manually x it (dummy computer) off from his queue.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not know how to write toddler language at english.. :)

8 crazy YAs + a toddler
    TlJz7hP.jpg
    sCg2xkT.jpg?1

t85zIOR.jpg
    Wilma: "Mommy, do I have to do this?"

I5FeZjo.jpg
    Okay, you mini rebell, you are you fathers daughter, that's for sure!

PzWf6rG.jpg
    Daddy to resque, part 1

OcLLiQI.jpg
    They both had fun :)

9KZLlC9.jpg
    Darling was not so pleased about the new member of the household.

cj5zaw3.jpg

aVlpWXJ.jpg
    Tessa was doing work stuff, and watching Wolfgang eat seems to be important to Wilma :)

JKDtwt2.jpg
    Gladly "Uncle Malcolm" is always ready for playing with this (sometimes on his own...).

YSEajFr.jpg

7xRiZKs.jpg

rn3M4z1.jpg
    I do not know what she did wrong? Did she wake up Darling somehow or what.. Darling gave her hard time :(

xPMfI9X.jpg

A2zTXGR.jpg
    Tessa read her to sleep a bit later, and went to continue painting, they still need money, tho situation gets better with all promotions they seem to get.

COnwt5W.jpg
    Cute! After work he went to check if the planket is okay.

L51gKD3.jpg
    Oh my, first time I see you do that, Hugo!

BaoeUWZ.jpg

ycOzdzL.jpg
    Sofia tried to offer help for cooking..
    Wolfgang: "Jeez, I can cook cold sandwich without burning the house!"

WKNadvl.jpg

TlJz7hP.jpg
    Wolfgang did a lots of cleaning too, followed by his little watcher.

ktpmUyY.jpg
    Wilma: "Aunt Sofia, can you help me with this pottyissue? Mommy and daddy are busy!"
    Sofia: "Sure, but they were just here.."

BKSudC7.jpg
    Sofia: "Aah, that kind of busy!"

FKQ3zEN.jpg
    Sofia: "So let's get this thing started! I remember when I was a kid, dad and.... blaa blaa bllaablaablaablaablaa........"

MUG739a.jpg
    Wilma: "Uncle Malcolm, do not break my dolls!"
    Malcolm: " I am not breaking them, this is my coworker, this is my other coworker.. that one is my boss, who happens to be my dad, and he gives the bonuses to both of my coworkers and I got nothing!"

T8n2BUF.jpg
    Wilma: "You are funny, uncle Malcolm!"

mGUGGAA.jpg
    Okay Malcolm.. first it was prison cell, then these and after the klepto trait icon! I hope you are telling her stealing is wrong.. but still a bit too early for those subjects :D

Now WHO made her cry????!!!!! :'(
    CYHJoVZ.jpg
    OSOxJME.jpg?1

CYHJoVZ.jpg
    DARLING WALSH!! What she has done to you!!???

0nU5zE9.jpg

MSazCxf.jpg
    Daddy to resque , part 2.
    Based on his face, I would stop that stuff, Darling.

7bdIKTO.jpg
    Daddy is Wilma's hero!

Just regular stuff.

CONOfaQ.jpg
    rt3ehXh.jpg
    Nothing interesting with others , so far.

b7mGYuY.jpg

f4xbQHZ.jpg
    Wilma thinks "Aunt Cassandra" is cool too!

3OlR41Y.jpg
    And that sounded horrible! :D

zdEOMm4.jpg
    Time to sleep!

lv58bXi.jpg
    Hugo, nice of you to stop by just to say hi, but you need to go, she just slept :)

967dVgN.jpg

rxXriSj.jpg
    Ouch!! Based of the minus-minus marks in the air.. both, friendly and hearts.. this relationship is not leading to anywhere.

qb9IzxD.jpg
    Nooot the best solution, tho..

sjCb3Gz.jpg
    These two in other hand are doing well! <3

1j5EXcM.jpg
    She got a promotion! Annddd... couple of sim minutes later....

CONOfaQ.jpg

WpP3EaO.jpg
    Okay :D Interesting !

Future plans and team effort!

m8jFhie.jpg
    n6PEPPj.jpg

ly7oJ94.jpg
    Tessa cooked some chiken.

jx1UfGY.jpg

EsX0Ugy.jpg
    These two made some plans for future. Wolfgang knows Mila won't be among them for long anymore, and he wanted her mother to see something :)

9P13rPT.jpg
    I'm out of words here...

uizuIZs.jpg
    Wolfgang and Hugo were helping Wilma with blocks.

m8jFhie.jpg
    And Sofia too! Come on Sofia, don't look so judgy, she is just a toddler :P

LXn73x4.jpg
    Uuuh.. I assume Darling+Morgan is out of the picture for now too!

3r2Y7pd.jpg
    I would very much like to know who she imagines the bunching bag is :D

SNwuGGY.jpg
    I wondered why Tessa didn't got promotion.. logic point was missing.

xhowcDh.jpg
    Looks like Wilma found her favorite todd dish.. that went down asap! :)

At the next day:
    2BNnwQu.jpg
    Malcolm: "WHAT? I just got home from work! Horrible work day! And now we are going to where?? NO I am not goin! I need sleep! They will understand!"
    NO malcolm, you are going. No other option. Your needs are irrelevant here.. (and taken care of..btw)

And about Thorne Bailey .. or that unknown bum who is mean..
    I had to make a short visit to 2 places at Sulani to test some club features, I choosed one random elder townie for it, and saw these:
    ZlFC2M5.jpg

lB9VeEN.jpg

hno5nUb.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    Collecting Honey:
    02-14-20_6-38-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Valentines Day!
    'Hello mummy, I have something for you!' Roddy said, presenting a present to Shine:
    02-14-20_6-57-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'For me? Oooh, goodie!' Shine said, her childish side showing:
    02-14-20_6-57-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Now, let's see what's inside!' Shine said, opening the box:
    02-14-20_6-57-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine was amazed. inside, was a beautifully refined rose gem!
    02-14-20_6-57-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Happy Valentines Day, mummy!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Awwwww, you're so sweet, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-14-20_7-01-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-01-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next up was Hamish, who gave Shine a tulip:
    02-14-20_7-07-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What a nice smell!' Shine said, smelling the flower:
    02-14-20_7-07-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Hamish several big smooches on his face:
    02-14-20_7-08-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-09-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia gave Shine a tulip as well:
    02-14-20_7-11-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-12-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine accepted the flower and gave Sophia several big smooches on her face:
    02-14-20_7-16-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-16-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    All three children sat down on the sofa, and looked at each other. They burst out laughing! Shine had covered their faces in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    02-14-20_7-18-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy handed his siblings a makeup removal wipe each:
    02-14-20_7-19-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for some lovin'
    Shine, Benjamin, Tiffany and Wendy had given each other flowers, and were very much in the mood. They went to their bedrooms. Shine kissed Benjamin:
    02-14-20_7-29-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin suavely kissed Shine's hand:
    02-14-20_7-29-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine gave Benjamin several big, passionate smooches on his face:
    02-14-20_7-30-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-31-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_7-31-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin went bright red...Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-14-20_7-32-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    (That face though! XD) Benjamin used a makeup removal wipe that Roddy had given him:
    02-14-20_7-32-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    In Tiffany and Wendy's room...Ah...ok. Let's leave them to it, shall we?
    02-14-20_7-35-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back in their bedroom, Shine and Benjamin had changed...and both were speechless:
    02-14-20_7-37-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Giggity goo, I feel the need for some woohoo!' Shine giggled! 'Your wish is my command, my fair, big, beautiful and absolutely gorgeous maiden!' Benjamin replied, chuckling:
    02-14-20_7-37-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And they then made love to each other:
    02-14-20_7-45-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the love making, Benjamin and Shine were still in a romantic mood. 'I'm so glad to be your husband, my fair maiden. You're really quite stunning!' Benjamin said:
    02-14-20_7-51-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're quite the hunk yourself, honey!' Shine replied:
    02-14-20_7-51-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Benjamin were very happy together.

And what of Chloe? She's still happy to be single.
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    I see a leg!
    02-14-20_7-47-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This is just funny. Benjamin is half dressed, tending to his greenhouse, near his bees:
    02-14-20_8-02-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-14-20_8-02-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And have a picture of Benjamin, bonding with his bees. Would be funnier if he was topless:
    02-14-20_8-07-37%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Koteyka, page 603.
    Awww, Morgan's so cute! Looks like things are going back to normal, and Tony and Steve can relax...until Nasty Nick Fury turns up again...Hoo boy.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    so hey everyone! I was just about to order a pizza ingame, and instead of the 3 classic options this menu came up: cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, canadian bacon pizza, kebab pizza ,sweet corn pizza , tikka masala pizza.

Can anyone tell me if it's mode related or did I just stumbleupon something wow?

I'm constantly changing things in my mods folder, adding, removing etc., so I get confused sometimes. As I search online about it I don't find these recipes in mods lists. I hadn't ordered any pizza for a long time so I don't know since when I have these options. I also don't know how to upload an image straight from my files to show you, sorry.

I've seen those other options too and just assumed it was from one or more of the packs I had ordered more recently. Did you ever find out?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @ryttu3k you pretty much called it.
    As for Edvard's taste in men, in this game, he and Vlad are both snobs, so really enjoy each other's company, and are mutually attracted. This particular Vlad isn't evil, so rest assured Edvard isn't in an unfavorable situation. :) Edvard Karlsson is a good egg, for sure. And he really likes vampires in general, and Vlad in particular. Vlad feels butterflies now, when near Edvard.

And have you updated about Cassandra's new life since the one about her moving out? I didn't see it if you have...?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Ok, I'm super pressed for time and super behind

As such, I'm making another attempt at shorter comments, lol

@Beardedgeek

Wow! She had to be level 5 to get the distigushed degree! That sounds like a lot of pre- work, but the money seems worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š

@haneul

Thanks so much! If you've seen the latest update you'll know it's Mary-Alice. Only because I wanted it known that the Alice is always spoken as well.

The guys are a complicated mess. I can reveal that this story, at least the feelings involved, are based on real life, so not everyone will be happy with every result.

But you definitely have that right, Mary-Alice would never have wanted him to do this to Don, which will be made clear.

Thorne is more complicated than he appears to be.

As for Asher, lol, yes, I don't hate him, so you're doing a good job at that. The favoritism is what's irritating to me. But the fact that he's turning vampires into humans instead of murdering them redeemed him a great deal in my mind.

And wow, an arranged marriage. I do look forward to hearing about that.

That's too bad that there's so much CC in the build. I will have to admire it from afar I guess, lol

As for your update! Wow! I don't remember knowing that those girls had a surrogate mother! Nice they took her in.

Poor Deli, she needs to make a choice and I see she doesn't want to. I'm glad she went inside.

The beach day looked fun. Funny they caught no fish ๐Ÿ˜…

The minute I saw Darius by the grill I laughed out loud. I thought, surely no! Not again ๐Ÿ˜‚ Boy was I wrong ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

@rainbowwithfangs

Ok, I like making things in the game more rl and interesting for my stories too, so I always wonder if others are doing it. Medical specialist to Sports medicine is not a stretch at all.

My goodness! Their wedding was beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ Their portraits and attire are wonderful and fitting ๐Ÿฅฐ You got the share first bite of cake to work! Awesome! And it looks like the reception was a blast!

@GalacticGal

A three day wedding party? When and where did they sleep?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, I'm sure glad she finally started getting pregnant. She was so worried ๐Ÿ˜”

Is that how it goes in your family history? 3 boys with those names?

And did they really open a trading Post? (And ring people up on electronic devices? ๐Ÿ˜‚)

@sarabeth2984

Sylvia is adorable โค๏ธ I'm glad she's enjoying her single life.

Gotta love Brent's flea market outfit ๐Ÿคฃ

And her puppers looks so cute! What's his/her name? I love how it's holding its head while she pets it. Such a realistic pose ๐Ÿ˜Š

I see you have another update up about your "resort!"

I only took a quick glance, and wow! Itโ€™s much bigger than I thought from the outside! I'll say more later! Anyway, it's great ๐Ÿฅฐ

@ryttu3k

Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฃ at Jamie's outfit!! Holy cow! You dressed him before sending him, but that's how he arrived? I must get the name of his fashion adviser ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Don't worry about finding CC items for me, I won't use them, lol, I'm so boring and vanilla. I just admire them in other people's pictures and hope against hope that they are from a stuff pack I don't have yet, lol.

Good there's more toddlers, or that could be weird. Although in my save full of pre-mades and their kids almost every couple with current kids had more

I didn't know executive dysfunction was associated that highly with depression. It could explain a lot in my life ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for your congrats to my daughter โค๏ธ

@Nushnushganay

I'm only answering briefly here because I haven't gotten to read your new chapters yet, so I'll say more then.

Just wanted to say that I saw your comment about what you meant by cowardice.

I completely agree that fear doesn't equate with cowardice. I just wonder then, what do you call a person who's fear overrules their own safety?

If a parent doesn't protect their children, because they are afraid, I don't like that. I consider that to be cowardly. Even if it is one parent saving kids from another one. I am always shocked at stories of when women allow men to beat their children to death.

That said, I'm not in their shoes and shouldn't judge. It's just hard not to.

When it's only your own personal safety that's in jeopardy, I can see fear keeping someone from seeking help. The possibility of repercussions could be too much to face.

I would never call that person cowardly.

But, this discussion is about Thorne, and I read your discussion with hanuel too and see your point about how he should have been above board and given Don a chance to explain himself, and he should have listened to Mary-Alice if she told him not to hurt Don.

Thorne is complicated. Don is not as complicated, but still has issues, obviously.

I can't say that I'd positively call Thorne a coward, but I can definitely see how you do.

@Koteyka

I will hold out hope then, that it means 11 boxes of girl scout cookies, because yesterday in the car I was actually crying about it

Yes, I know, I'm unreasonable ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜…

Also slightly overtired and stressing about other things. But it was that number 11 that put me over the top.

And the subconscious Steve thing answers my question about how Steve knew the number, but Tony knew about Christmas. Duh, it was all actually Tony ๐Ÿ™„

Morgan is so so cute! I like the mod you're using. As she gets older the head size matters less.

I like how Steve explains his worries to Thor, it makes it all clear to us! Lol

And his points are so valid.

Tony is funny about going to see Lily. Not funny ha ha, but as in I can totally relate. My son was the same way as a youngster. Didn't want to go, wouldn't talk when he got there

Lily's solution was genius. And if Tony is locked/stuck at some point in his childhood, this is definitely the way to go.

Even if it's not the case, at least she got insight into his mind.

The things she points out are great. How he thought Sulani was safe, but the illusion is gone now. How Steve has to ease up and let him handle things himself. How avoiding problems is impossible, so learning to deal with them is what is needed.

I think she will really help, as long as they are able to help Tony see that her advice is useful.

My son still doesn't believe that therapists (in his case Doctors of Psychology, not regular psychologists) know what he should be doing. It's hard to help him because of that attitude.

The rest of the update is just adorable โค๏ธ especially Peter's obvious crush on Dwayne. I admit, when they had their first conversation I got the same vibe as RedDestiny92, lol. But quickly realized that wasn't your intention. It's cute that you had it go this way though ๐Ÿ˜Š

And the fact that Steve is composing music is wonderful. I hope we hear more about the song.

@ccarrig_95

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the past chapters.

Of the older ones I'd say 8 and 9 are my favorites.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are sick.

However, a reason to do nothing but play Sims is always great to me, lol

I'm looking forward to the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

SqxdF0m.png

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer man, she must be getting sleep-deprived, too :-\ Xander is such a nasty little hypocrite!

Poor li'l Elsa :( She must feel so isolated! I hope she, Rosalie, and the twins get out soon and can start to recover!

@simgirl1010 you can also repeat the Inferniate-Chillio-Repairo cycle to get more and more insurance money, too! Maximises profit before you sell it in the end!

@AlwaysAsking I mean, Don was laying it on a bit thick with Mary-Alice/Suzie, but that's just... being a regular ol' kinda sleazy 20-year-old. We'd definitely need to see more, but so far it's definitely nothing that deserves the outright sociopathic game Thorne played :-\ Man, I really want Thorne to get his come-uppance too!

Too late, already got the links ;) They're here if you or anyone else wants them! Long sleeveless party dress is this one, shorter formal dress is from this set (Primavera dress), accessory shirt worn beneath it is this one (needs this mesh). (I think. Having major issues with Tumblr, so I can't check the preview images to be sure.)

And yeah - I have MCCC story progression on, but fairly slowly with the longest lifespan. So I'm hoping that it'll keep pace with pregnancies and ageing to keep up relatively normal population numbers, although I am eventually going to have to manually supplement the younger generations (mostly because the game as it starts is so much heavier with YAs than any other age!).

@Ellupelluellu XD Yeah it's pretty much... yellow for the ~aesthetic~ ;D

Wilma is such a cutie. Not sure why Darling is being all grizzly at her! Does she have the Hates Children trait?

@Nushnushganay ooh, 'not evil' is always useful, yes XD In that case, it's sweet! Vlad with butterflies, wow XD (Not teeny tiny bats? ;D ) And nope, no updates yet! I'm going to do one soon, but I need to find some poses and for some reason Australian ISPs can't access Tumblr properly now, and guess where I find all my poses...
    edited February 2020
    @sarabeth2984

I've done the same thing for vacationing people in my Sulani, except I just turn on the freerealestate cheat and move them into an empty home in Sulani. It's always fun/important to do the household shifting, because if you ever move everyone out of the house, like even for a second, every lick of furniture is gone! ๐Ÿ˜… So put your spare sim into the house, before you move the others out, lol

I love your solution though. Particularly because you cheated Uku's skills up so much. He is a great host!

The build is wonderful! I love all the Sulani items you used. Those private bedrooms are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ I love how you matched colors with all the furnishings. The covered seating area by the tiki bar is cute!

There are so many activities too! And is the yoga room off to the side of the living area? I'm having trouble orienting myself to where it is.

Anyway, it's very nice. What lot size is it?

@Daephene

Ok, I'm glad things aren't all bad news with you. Being that sick doesn't sound fun though.

I'm always amazed that people grow tired of playing the Sims. It has never happened to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was pried out of my hands, because my computer couldn't handle University in Sims 2 (barely handled the base game and wasn't much fun to play with the constant crashing), and I avoided buying it again for around 14 years, because it's so addicting to me.

Now that I have it again, it's all that I do. ๐Ÿ™„ Lol. So congratulations to you that you're able to pull your book out and work on it! I hope it goes well! ๐Ÿ˜Š It seems to be happening to a few of the "old guard" so that's kind of sad, but it's life, you know?

It looks like Raj did a good job on his sunlight reversal cocktail! Maaike looks like she's doing just fine out in the sun there ๐Ÿ˜…

As for Ulrike tormenting Lily Feng, well, she and Katrina Caliente are probably my least favorite sims, so I won't say a word about the results of that ๐Ÿคฃ

Speaking of the graveyard, I am hoping that if you ever play the three ghost fellas, Don, Diego, and Gunther, you'll take some screenshots and let us see them!

@Nushnushganay

Ok, is it bad for me to say that everyone is falling for the wrong man, besides Vlad?

Edvard is a catch! Holy cow! So smart, cultured (I've grown accustomed to her face), handsome, caring, not to mention fearless! Lmao at him saying that he'll leave the room if Morgan tells him too. Can't push that guy around.

Can he be the hero we need? ๐Ÿ˜„

Ugg, Talon is a - it's very annoying that you can't use a strong enough word here!!! - I mean seriously, I find myself believing him! And I'm not half dead from blood loss! Now she's going to feel all guilty, and that's going to make her ill in some way, because stress always does.

Has anyone explained to Morgan about how her blood is special, and drives them all crazy? Because I feel like she should know that. Any decision she makes should be made with all the pieces in place.

I mean, I would be very happy if she would be with Caleb, because even if she "leaves the country" per se, other vampires will be after her anywhere she goes. He can keep her safe. I just feel like no one is being honest with her if no one has told her yet.

Talon talks to her as if she does know, but I don't remember if she does.

And wow! Vlad is on the job now. Holy cow, what could be up with her blood? Ancient royalty? Ancient magic? I can't figure out what it could be, but I look forward to Vlad finding out.

As for Caleb choking Talon, Morgan picked a horrible time to faint. I don't think anyone would cry if he'd killed him.

Wait!!! Edvard can kill him! I'm all for that! Although, I think it's much more likely that Vlad will kill him if he keeps threatening Edvard like that. They are so sweet together โค๏ธ I love it.

@March306

Can I start by saying that I am very old? ๐Ÿคฃ My youngest son was in middle school when Harry Potter was coming out ๐Ÿ˜…

Well, he was 6 for the first one, but you know, they took awhile to come out.

But you love these PLL books now? Are they the same as the series? Or additional stories?

Because I know that show had a story arc, my daughter watched it when it was on, and she'd tell me about it. So Idk if they could add extra stories.

That same son that I mentioned read the Game of Thrones series when he was in middle school and high school. It took the last one like 5 years to come out or some ridiculous thing, lol. So he had to wait. We don't watch the show though

I so totally get you about opening Facebook. I can hardly stand it either. That's why I love it here ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's a great reason to choose Meredith! I applaud you! I am resistant to doing things in Sims that I hate, lol. I've done a few, like getting Malcolm Landgraab to be such a good young adult (with the parenting pack) that he gets guilty moodlets if he performs a mean social. It's so funny ๐Ÿ˜„

I'll be interested to see what relationships you wreck to get someone from RoM. Let me tell you. I changed Darrel Charm's appearance, and he is the coolest guy, I mean in terms of autonomous personality. I really couldn't deal with his appearance though, lmao.

If I were you I would think that deal with the starting job level was a glitch, and cheat him up to level 8 or something. That's just crazy!

@vancanuckfan86

Oh! Good solution to have Rohan request the help with potty training. He couldn't have too much of a fit then, lol.

You are brave to gamble with traits. I know a lot of people do, but I find the frequency of some of them to be unrealistic with the real world. Like, do you think there are as many kleptomaniacs as there are dog lovers in the world? Or the Hates children one. I know a lot of people who are indifferent to children, but I can't name anyone who hates them.

I think the odds of rolling some of them should be greatly reduced, lol

Or, just do like I do, pick them myself. ๐Ÿคฃ

No, I'm kidding. I know for a lot of people it's the challenge of dealing with these weird quirks that makes the game fun. I just prefer to have aging off, and have my own Sims the way I want them. I don't generally change anything about pre-mades, that seems sacrilegious, lmao.

The Cox family is fun! Well, except for the bad weather issues.

That was so funny when that crazy townie ran up to Gregory. ๐Ÿ˜… Is the neighborhood safe? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nicholas is so adorable!! Is his hair from backyard stuff? I want it, lol. Goofball seems like a great trait

Lol, how did Christy's parfait end up bad? I thought you didn't need much cooking skill for that

Cassandra is going to go places! She'll have a great start on some good skills.

And now Christy has no toddlers left ๐Ÿ˜ฏ What is her future plan?

@simgirl1010

Lol, at least that seems like a more legit way of cheating money. At least you have to do some work, and practice magic skills at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜„

@purplebutterfly

Your simself is really fun!

She sounds realistic. Quiet, but with close friends she can party!

It's totally amazing that she started Master of the Reel at level 8! Holy cow! Talk about making your college experience worth it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ethan is great. I'm glad he took his life back and got away from bullies. He and Lexi are adorable together โค๏ธ

I love the Sulani proposal! Maybe they can get married there? I love Sulani weddings. I just haven't done one in my game yet, lol.

SqxdF0m.png

This is as caught up as I'm going to get, I think. I'm sorry if I missed anything!

@Ellupelluellu

Lmao! You took Thorne's toilet away? Isn't that enough punishment by itself? ๐Ÿ˜‚

And good! I'm glad to hear that you think the "rolled in the mud" look is from a newer pack. It doesn't happen to my Sims, so I'll bet it's GF.

That's amazing that those 3 they got so muscular from the punching bag! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

That's funny that you made Morgan a criminal ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I'm glad you like Suzie/Mary-Alice! ๐Ÿ˜… I will probably post those updates too quickly, people will not be able to keep up, lol. But I just want to do them right away ๐Ÿ˜Š

I always laugh out loud at your updates! You're so funny! I love the way you interpret the happenings in the house! "Jeez, I can cook cold sandwich without burning the house!" That's exactly what it looks like they are saying to each other! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wolfgang looks so annoyed ๐Ÿคฃ

Sophia with the potty training is amazing too. I always wonder what the adults can possibly be saying to those toddlers that is potty related for such a long time ๐Ÿ˜„ so her blaa blaa bllaa seems appropriate to me ๐Ÿ˜Š

When you said "I'm out of words here" about Morgan sleeping on the couch I laughed so hard thinking about how she tried to sleep in Ted's bed ๐Ÿ˜„

And then you tell Sophia not to be so judgy about the blocks. Omg! ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm glad Wolfgang is so great with Wilma โค๏ธ Daddy to the rescue! She's pretty crazy about him too! It's cute how she watches him.

Malcolm makes my heart melt again. For an evil sim he sure is nice! ๐Ÿ˜… but when he talks to her about his co-workers and his boss, "who happens to be my dad" and that he doesn't get any bonuses. Then goes off on a tangent about a prison cell, and handcuffs, and kleptomaniacs. Holy cow! I was rotflmao ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, Uncle Ted with his giant muscles needs to come over and deal with Darling. Come on! She's a baby for goodness sake! Why is Darling yelling at her??

The relationships look interesting ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ But maybe Malcolm and Sophia are actually going to make it?

Malcolm having his fit about being tired is super! And it's good to know that his needs are irrelevant there ๐Ÿคฃ

And goodness! That unknown Thorne - umm mean bum got a taste of his own medicine with Malcolm! I'd love to see if they ever got in a fist fight. I think Malcolm would win!!

@ryttu3k

Lol, what do you mean Don was laying it on a bit thick? I think he was positively charming ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜…

I was just happy to make him suffer for not asking permission to kiss her. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And idk, maybe he'll be as evil as Thorne thinks he is, sooner or later.

Lol, sorry that you had to go looking for those links. And what's up with Tumblr and Australia? Did they have a tiff or something? Sheesh.

Hopefully someone will get those adorable outfits from your links.

And yeah, you're right! Compared to the young adults there sure aren't many other age pre-mades. That's a bit annoying. I love people's legacy stories that have those old last names though. MCCC is really cool that way. At least reading about it is cool. Lmao. I don't have it either.
    SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top