Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    @DanmanNefarius Like so many things in the Sims, it seems to take ages before I experience them. But, I finally was hit by meteorites in Sims3. Of course my Sim family was right in the middle of a birthday celebration at the time. So glad at least one of the guest kept their head and called for help. The fire department came along to put out the very many fires. Happily, the house took little damage, all things said and done. But good grief. At least now I can say I experienced them. Unlike the satellites in Sims2. But I hated wasting time having my Sims just sit out on the lawn waiting to be struck. :open_mouth:

well, it seems you can increase the odds when using the telescope a lot? and you could Always get an alien sim in your Household and summon meteors at your own leasure
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    @Karababy52 Your Sim got an award for Best Song! Please, you must tell me how you achieved this. My Sim has never won for his music and he's a Global Superstar. Any hint you can give will be greatly appreciated. I am about to have him either write a book, or become an actor, just so he gets an Accolade. LOL I'm desperate. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EQbRtpMU0AASn1N.jpg
    EQbRy2oVAAAV5cZ.jpg

First day on Campus lol.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    All this anniversary gift drama inspired me to take a crack of making my own.
    I really like it. I think will have fun creating more inspired versions.
    02-10-20_9-35-41nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    edited February 2020
    Wedding vibes...
    9c25a07801ae8d811527642cb8fdfd8f94014f03.png
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited February 2020
    I have the Life Tragedies mod in my game, and a fire bug was going around setting everyone and everything on fire. My sim put some sims out, then a car came out of nowhere, and ran the sim on the ground over. Killing him. looool

xTXJPA4.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    @Karababy52 Your Sim got an award for Best Song! Please, you must tell me how you achieved this. My Sim has never won for his music and he's a Global Superstar. Any hint you can give will be greatly appreciated. I am about to have him either write a book, or become an actor, just so he gets an Accolade. LOL I'm desperate. :)

@GalacticGal nothing you do will change it. the whole award thing is pure RNG like most stuff in this game... the only thing you can try is to find a way to prevent the game from generating Genji Ghomaris the global skillless,homeless and useless superstar to steal the trophies away from you so you get more chance on the dice.

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I have the Life Tragedies mod in my game, and a fire bug was going around setting everyone and everything on fire. My sim put some sims out, then a car came out of nowhere, and ran the sim on the ground over. Killing him. looool

xTXJPA4.png
    #DramaAndDanger
    The hashtag no longer works, but this deserves it anyway. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Sam receiving a hug from Wolfram.
    ikax0GE.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    When you let the dog out and he decides to take a nap in the middle of the neighbourhood...

pzD45PC.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Remember kids, living on only cake and leftovers for 5 semesters make you... well.
    5Sn7uSD.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    edited February 2020
    No real story here, just some screenshots of two different sims. I've been working on getting away from just making big square houses, so even though these are somewhat square at least the have some angles in them for once :D

I've wanted a character who farms for awhile (I mean other than growing 30 to 40 dragon fruit bushes for the money) and finally got around to it. And also I wanted a halfway decent looking starter house that I created and was pretty happy with this one, all appliances are basic, but at least it has windows, a paint job, and the new sim had just over $1,000 after purchase. Not sure I've ever seen a blue farm house, but white made everything look washed out.
    eEwaL1P.png

Here's a close up of him and Summer (his fiance) in his garden. Still has a long way to go to get some of everything, but it's a start.
    yC1Khtt.png

Here's another starter house for one of my other sims, not sure what the style would be called, I've just always like that type of exterior. Those are the only two windows right now since the cost was quickly getting up to the 20k mark (this is a pic after playing for a bit, hence the garden in the back).
    ibBh6AZ.png

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    No real story here, just some screenshots of two different sims. I've been working on getting away from just making big square houses, so even though these are somewhat square at least the have some angles in them for once :D

I've wanted a character who farms for awhile (I mean other than growing 30 to 40 dragon fruit bushes for the money) and finally got around to it. And also I wanted a halfway decent looking starter house that I created and was pretty happy with this one, all appliances are basic, but at least it has windows, a paint job, and the new sim had just over $1,000 after purchase. Not sure I've ever seen a blue farm house, but white made everything look washed out.
    eEwaL1P.png

Here's a close up of him and Summer (his fiance) in his garden. Still has a long way to go to get some of everything, but it's a start.
    yC1Khtt.png

Here's another starter house for one of my other sims, not sure what the style would be called, I've just always like that type of exterior. Those are the only two windows right now since the cost was quickly getting up to the 20k mark (this is a pic after playing for a bit, hence the garden in the back).
    ibBh6AZ.png

Very nice! I've been thinking of creating a farm, and your post gave me inspiration.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    There is something mesmerizing about watching them garden sometimes lol
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @GalacticGal Aw, man, that's a bummer. I don't think I did anything special, probably is random as shared by @DanmanNefarius Marty started out Rags to Riches style. Once he had enough simoleans to buy a guitar, he played in public areas/venues/festivals for tips, at the Casbah for the skill boost, and sang karaoke at the Honey Pot.

He's written two songs so far using his guitar. He doesn't own the music media station. The second song earned the nomination. He was only a Rising Star at the time. I was stunned, never expected he'd win. Not sure if it matters, but I play a completely vanilla game.

Good luck to Erik, I hope he gets an accolade for his talent soon! *Hugs*

eEwaL1P.png

yC1Khtt.png

ibBh6AZ.png

I believe it's called Tudor. I could be wrong.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @Beardedgeek A tad more than the "Freshman Fifteen", I'm guessing. :open_mouth:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Beardedgeek A tad more than the "Freshman Fifteen", I'm guessing. :open_mouth:

Well compare her first Semester:
    iRXLoOU.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Vlad took time out of his busy crime fighting schedule to deface Thorn Bailey's star in Del Sol Valley.
    GFgliSx.png
    He walked almost half way around Del Sol Valley autonomously just to do it. I guess he not a fan. :D

I support Vlad's endeavours in this.

Working on decorating an apartment in the Arts Quarter for Cassandra Goth and Sofia Bjergsen. Here's Cass's desk!

cIpJyrq.png
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    cqDi8Di.png

Asher is a lucky little dude, with a mum who creates artwork for his room.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    yRzRXnt.png
    Not sure what kind of speech she's preparing for :D
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Judith talking to herself in Marty's bathroom mirror. She appears to be freaking out a little bit after, er, 'networking' with Marty. ;)

z7z0vny.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Sharonia <3<3<3 chest hair Vlad - and I love him defacing Thorne Bailey's tile - Vlad is my new hero.

My sims enjoying play testing a new build.
    gEoS9Ye.png?1
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Rock up to the club like you haven't just accidentally started what looks like the beginning of the apocalypse :D

4gay3go.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Come at me....
    PD29ac8.png
    BRO!
    K3jinf3.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top