Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[DU] Suspended vs. Drop out

I am not sure whether this issue with Discovery University has been reported already.

It seems like suspension is for eternity, but sims might enroll to university later after they drop out.
At least a message is shown when sims are allowed to enroll again after having dropped out.
When they are suspended, they are not allowed to enroll again even then the number of days reaches zero.

Comments

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I have to ask, are you using mods? Because I've had a sim who was suspending and about 7-ish days later I got a message saying that they could enroll once again.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Suspensions last about 5 days, then you should get a notification telling you that sim can re-enroll. If not, it could be a mod. Do you have one that maybe lengthens or shortens the term times? Maybe that's needing updating or something?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    I have to ask, are you using mods? Because I've had a sim who was suspending and about 7-ish days later I got a message saying that they could enroll once again.

No, I am not using mods.

I have never got such a message for suspended sims, only for sims who dropped out.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Hmmm, I guess that is a bug. Have you cleaned out your cache file? See if that will fix the issue. If not, maybe try to repair your game. See if that works.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!