Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Terrain Paint Question

Hi, after I select the terrain paint I want, how do I get the selector over to choose the size and whether it’s a circle or square. I can’t seem to get to that side.

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    Hi, after I select the terrain paint I want, how do I get the selector over to choose the size and whether it’s a circle or square. I can’t seem to get to that side.

On ps4 you just use the d-pad and you can use L1 and R1 to change softness. You also need to have the terrain you want to use already selected before you can change the size of your brush
  • animevamp wrote: »

On ps4 you just use the d-pad and you can use L1 and R1 to change softness. You also need to have the terrain you want to use already selected before you can change the size of your brush

Thank you!
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    And I think triangle switches to the erasor. It took me ages to figure that one out. :smiley:
  • RoobsRoobs Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay i am really confuzzled about this, ya know the brush softness? I have looked everywhere and there is no way to find out how to change it (ps4) so pla can u help me. STRESS IS REAL RN!!!
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    D pad left and right to select softness or hardness.