Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS problem

NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
When i create more then 5 sims and go to the relation box, i can' t pick the sims on the right side of this box. I end up breaking the household in 2 and then select the relationship they have and then return them but this should not be the way it works. Or has something change?

Comments

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Realy nobody? Is it only me who has this problem?
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I am not sure what you mean. If you can explain in more detail or send a screenshot.
    If it is a bug you should report it.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Needrar wrote: »
    When i create more then 5 sims and go to the relation box, i can' t pick the sims on the right side of this box. I end up breaking the household in 2 and then select the relationship they have and then return them but this should not be the way it works. Or has something change?

Please report here. Consoles are having all kind of issues. Maybe this weeks update will fix it but report here anyway just to be safe.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Ok ill try.
    When you go into CAS and make 5 sims you can pick the relation they have, like sim 1 is father of sim 2. But when you make sim 6. You can 't select him/her in te relation box to select what kind of relation he/she has to the other sims in CAS.