Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover Universities Coming to Consoles Today (Out Now)

13...Next

Comments

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I was able to download it around 11:25am PST and it's installed. Too bad I'll have to wait until tonight to check it out.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Prink34321Prink34321 Posts: 4 New Member
    Does anyone know if the blonde Engineer from the trailer, who was building the Servo, is in the game? Was planning on incorporating him into my uni story!
  • MiniWolfsbaneMiniWolfsbane Posts: 16 Member
    Have to put it off for a bit. Looking forward to getting it, saw it last night on the home screen. I didn't get to play it for 3 ( long story), but I loved Uni for TS2. Trying to avoid too many spoilers so I can discover the game for myself.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Have to put it off for a bit. Looking forward to getting it, saw it last night on the home screen. I didn't get to play it for 3 ( long story), but I loved Uni for TS2. Trying to avoid too many spoilers so I can discover the game for myself.

You can "Discover University" 😋😏
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    edited December 2019
    I was playing this last night and after it crashed once coming out of Build mode, there are three additions I love from this pack:

1. Education career
    2. Bikes
    3. Short leggings that goes with one-piece bathing suits for 80s-style workout wear.
    4. The shower fixtures now let's you build those modern walk-in showers.

The woman I created last night to be a teacher, with her outfits, she will definitely have her students developing a crush on her. Besides, who doesn't with their teachers?
    Post edited by adamclark83 on
    2quwd7.gif

• TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    Anybody having issues getting potential roommates to show up from placing an ad?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    One issue that I have noticed since installing this new pack involves a computer. I put a computer desk somewhere where it is perfectly accessible to the Sim but for some reason, they can't use it. They can sit down at the desk but when you tell them to use the computer, they can't.

It's not with every desk just some of them.
    2quwd7.gif