The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments!!

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    There is a skinny Sim in my game that used to be Darby the mascot. Now, she is just wearing his gigantic head everywhere, but not the rest of the outfit :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I'll toss this one in as well:

oBG4Jo4.jpg

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. 😂
    There is this floating, upside down, burnt guitar by the Foxbury statue in my game:

jZ0Fqd6.jpg

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    My mersim, who looks like a mersim even in human form, was the welcome wagon for a couple of friends. Twice he was asked if he was a mermaid and both times he not only denied it but looked quite offended at the suggestion (He is purple with fish eyes and shark teeth).
    Am new to Island Living so not sure if mermaids only reveal their identity to close friends but it was just quite funny to watch, as he looked genuinely disgusted.
    Also, at the same lot, my vampire islander went out on to the beach to sunbathe as soon as he'd moved in; he seems to keep forgetting that the daylight can kill him (must really learn how to make sun resistance potion).
    Perhaps both sims are just in denial?
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited January 2020
    cf8VXV4.png

and a bonus of my Sim (busting a move)
    OCftJUm.png

This is at one of the fancy nightclubs you randomly get invited to, I think it's in Windenberg. Anyway, she has little dance skill and is a conspicuous distance from the actual dance floor. Being that she is an unflirty geek, it totally suited her personality. I was charmed o:)
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Handiness skill? ;)
    sXMeO2P.png
    7tYan0A.jpg

cOLY0BD.jpg

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I paused the game at the right moment:
    01-15-20_9-05-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-15-20_9-05-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That face, though!
    01-15-20_9-05-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-15-20_9-07-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ow, my back!'
    01-15-20_9-07-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Now walk slowly as if nothing happened'
    01-15-20_9-07-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Yesterday, two different sims of mine grabbed a cupcake and sat down to eat. But before they could eat them, another sim took the cupcakes and put them in the dishwasher. That upset me, because it was a total waste of excellent quality food :|

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Yesterday i got my teen a new journal because i couldn't find the one I thought she had as a child. Before she could go get it both her older brothers wanted to put it away, so I had to cancel and tell them to go do something else. It made me laugh and imagine they actually wanted to peek in side.
    image.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    That reminds me, the other day I was playing a holiday where I had set "streaking" as one of the activities, and at least 3/4 of the random neighborhood walkbys just walked past in the nude.
    SWdZ0Y7.png

They didn't even streak, they just walked. And no one seemed to have a shocked reaction either, like they did with actual streakers. It was crazy, I swear there were a couple dozen of them.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    What!? That's supposed to be blurred out!
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    My sim wasn't actually streaking, it was a glitch! Also it's an old picture from 2014 and I'm not sure if streaking was even in the game by then.
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    Eq6FkXX.png
    Cooking problems.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2020
    Another old screenshot:

He thinks his little sister is so cute, he wants to EAT HER!
    NTSs6IC.png

Also, recently I had a strange money glitch. After adding some sims into my household in cas and deleting all pre-mades and townies, my household's money looked like this:
    HU8HFT7.png
    And the after I sold a fish that one of the sims had caught, their money were like this:
    FHBjs1r.png
    So now they're as rich as a sim can get, without any cheating involved!
    Post edited by IObelle on
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Kg7pljM.jpg

That's what happens when you've had one too many. lol
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    edited February 2020
    *EDIT* i couldnt post my pic here like i wanted, so i'll just describe it. my sim(s) daughter was outside playing in the snow on my command when suddenly she got the "bear phase" trait and i just couldn't stop laughing. seeing her in a STRAWBERRY RED BEAR COSTUME just made me cry tears. and then it was even funnier to me when her mom and dad joined in on the fun kdjajskas i might be the only one who thinks this is hilarious
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    Bear phase is cute!
    image.png
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,371 Member
    Cat Lover
    QYYgNX3.png
    Father Winter gave my Sim a large pet poop, the notification suggested that she was on the naughty list and should be nicer to others.
    Thing is, this Sim is nice. (The one that isn’t so nice, in another household, fought him for the presents ;) ).
    It was a real shock, but she is an novice gardener, so I figure it can at least be fertiliser. I think though that the friend who overstayed his welcome may have cleaned it up. May have to wait for the snow to melt to tell for sure. :D
  • Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    this is my new favorite thread
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    EP1kooUU0AAS8JW.jpg

"Ugh I got bigger problems than that DAD!" 🥵🤒😒🔥
    Oh dear @Bearpal64. I guess it is funny, if she made it.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Oh dear @Bearpal64. I guess it is funny, if she made it.

I'm pretty sure the bike saved her lol.
    My first time playing with Vampires hahaha.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Bear phase is cute!

yes, but it's funny at the same time simply because of the crazy bear outfit

tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top