Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we need more karaoke songs for sims?

We have had the same songs for so long, and even with new packs and even radio stations we have never gotten any new songs for karaoke. Do you think they should add more? Any ideas on what kinds you would like to see?

Do you think we need more karaoke songs for sims? 46 votes

Yes
84%
Kita5399poemetragurlThunderbat87haneulmock68simfriend1968goodcakebaker62thecatsredAquariusMomHestiaThangwenBabykittyjadeannaliese39ChuChuExpressDoloresGreytexxx78Bearpal64StutumStarfreeStrawberryYogurt 39 votes
No
10%
IcewolfRedShoe7ChazzzyEvie0602alyssa123 5 votes
Other
4%
FinvolaEnkiSchmidt 2 votes

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    I get tired of the same ones, I know them by heart, would be cool to add some new ones!
    Post edited by smurfy77 on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes
    I've never ever have used the karaoke in the game, but of course more for those who like to play it often :)
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    I think first I'd like new voices be added to showcase all the vocal types when singing. My male sims with brassy voices suddenly turn into delicate flowers when they sing and that feels weird.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Other
    Looking at all my screenshots of karaoke singing sims in my folder I'd feel like a hypocrite if I answered No. At the moment I'm not missing anything, but I think if we got new songs I would like that.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    No
    i don't think we need them, per se, but i wouldn't mind if there were more added. definitely not at the top of my wants list though
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Yes
    I never dabbled with the singing skill until recently. I’m currently playing two rich brothers who live in a party house. I cheated their singing skill up and was disappointed to see the song selection is so limited! And most of them are very dreary songs!
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Other
    I don't know if there should be more, but I don't know why only some get sung autonomously and others we have to actually select to hear. And I might be wrong but they don't sing duets autonomously either. I'd rather have all the karaoke songs available for autonomous singing, otherwise it gets repetitious hearing the same few all the time.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    Yes

but id also want my sims to be able to sing same songs in karaoke and when they are singing with no music or while playing piano

also some more fancy songs would be nice (you know those overdramatic musical and opera songs)

and sims to sing together even with no karaoke machine like we got holiday songs but that is about it I want my sims to sing a fancy duet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No
    My Sims don't use karaoke so no
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited February 2020
    Yes
    I don't think I really NEED more, but I'd like to have more of them. I love listening to my Sims singing, it's usually hilarious because most of them can't sing. I like it when they go to a karaoke bar and have few drinks and then go singing, they usually sound like they're all juiced up with no singing skills. :D

I'd love to have options for children's songs and maybe holiday songs.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Yes
    I actually wish that the mermaids can sing the Songs with their mermaid voice :(
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Yes
    I would not only like to have more karaoke songs, but more styles of singing and maybe even a singing career and the ability to perform live at mikes (like the Comedians can). It would be lovely if sims could sing show tunes, classical music like opera and lieder, gospel, hip hop or rap etc.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    More songs would definitely be welcome.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    Definitely. My sims love to karaoke.