Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for your favorite CAS items (Vote now closed)

Comments

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited January 2020
    It was so hard to just pick 15. I just love love love the Llama hat. I also picked the bear hat too. So many cute toddler things. I picked some things from each category but it was tough. What I tried to do was pick like one shirt and then one full body outfit for each Sim age.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    what i don't understand is why the clothing is always so formfitting. oversized sweaters are in!
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    All y'all are making this way too hard on yourselves. I just voted for all the stuff with cats on it. It's the obvious way to vote.

(NOT the cat clothes, apparently they didn't learn their lesson with MFP)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited January 2020
    yeah also didn't choose any animal clothes I don't like putting clothes on animals
    especially on cats it almost feels cruel

even if it is just sims

+ we got plenty in c&d and mfps if someone truly needs pet clothes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I am glad they added at least a few options for pets. I was worried about not being able to make pet clothes. I do like all of them, but I'd be fine just getting one for each.

I'm sad we weren't able to get anything for the babies though. I would have loved to be able to knit for them.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Whew that was hard, lots of good items to choose from. I tried to make it fairly even on my votes as far as categories go because I like a nice balanced CAS. I could have seriously voted for all the toddler items but I had to restrain. I won’t be unhappy with any of the 92 choices though. They all looked great to me and I’m excited to see what wins.

2 hats
    1 female outfit
    2 female tops
    1 pair of shoes
    1 skirt
    2 male tops
    1 male bottom
    2 child outfits
    1 child top
    1 toddler outfit
    1 toddler top
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Everyone on this thread: 15 options only?! That's too hard! Whaaat..!??

Me, who picked fewer than 15 options:
    dd0.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited January 2020
    My final picks. (Need more viking items.)
    n8gospLl.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    I only voted for 3 items:
    - The hat with coins
    - The denim skirt with laces
    - The boots with socks

I love a rebel
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    I can’t wait to see how they market this thang lol I have a feeling the trailers for the pack will be so bad they’ll be good
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited January 2020
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I can’t wait to see how they market this thang lol I have a feeling the trailers for the pack will be so bad they’ll be good

We will see some sims walking on the street in normal clothes...so normal...so boring. Then...all of a sudden. A sim will show up with a knitted cap! But it's not just any sim, it's a sim...with a vision! Suddenly, we see more sims in different homes that will start to knit their own clothes. Knitting becomes a revolution, soon all sims will begin to walk around in knitted clothes. And before you know it. Everyone is knitting. We will see knitted caps...shirts...pants and socks showing up all over the world. On every sim.

The trailer with end with: "Start a revolution, make a knitted cap." followed by some dramatic music
    Post edited by logion on
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Like the Laundry Day one? My God, they had to market that one hard so it didn't sound so dumb.
  • Options
    painting_trees89painting_trees89 Posts: 27 Member
    I feel bad for saying this, but I've never in my 20 years of playing the Sims been so un-excited about the release of a new expansion.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Those hats were everythingggg. It was really hard to narrow down my choices.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Here's mine. I didn't choose any Pet related since I don't put clothes on my cats or dogs. Don't need anymore high water male pants, so didn't vote for those. I'd love more boot cut jeans for guys!

The outfits for elders resemble what my 85 yr old Great Grandmother wore, which is fine if you like that style. But the elders I create are not that old-fashioned. *shrugs*

zRzLYTu.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited January 2020
    I voted for every toddler clothing items and then selected other items to get to 15. Really need more toddler Cas stuff.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    To be fair, it's not that hard because it doesn't have enough great option, especially for the woman. I focused mainly for the man, kid, toddler, & pet. So, there's no other accessories like gloves, scarfs, handbags, etc?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    honestly all they had to nail for me in cas is mittens and woolly socks

I have one pair of potential woolly socks if people vote them, no mittens.
    if this is all there is gonna be for sims to wear...
    p________p

that b/b better be good as heck
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    The designs and options for CAS are largely beautiful and varied, but I could not be more disappointed that we are being given only 15 CAS clothing and accessory options in total. That is a pitiful number for a Stuff pack, especially a Community Voted one. We should have had at least 15 options for kids and toddlers, and around 15 more for everyone else. Cool Kitchen had 22 CAS items (not including hairs), Movie Hangout had 23, Vintage Glamour had 27, Bowling Stuff had 26 CAS assets (not including hairstyles). Even Laundry Day had 18 CAS items (again not including hairs), which seemed like not enough to me at the time, and now this is even worse! Pathetic.

I voted mostly for kids and toddler stuff because almost all of those items were adorable, as well as voting for a few (two or three) cardigan-like sweaters that would be suitable for elders of both genders, a pair of slippers and 2 of the cute animal hats, plus the one with ear flaps. However, given that this is a knitting pack which should involve knitting clothing and giving it as gifts, this CAS number is totally underwhelming. And no scarves or mittens! Such a terrible let down (in terms of numbers not looks).
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Everyone on this thread: 15 options only?! That's too hard! Whaaat..!??

Me, who picked fewer than 15 options:
    dd0.png

Hahah @DeKay I’m in the same boat I think I only picked 9.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2020
    I don't understand why there aren't any scarves ... :( We have so many clothes already, why can't we knit any accessories ..? I'll be casting my vote later today but I for one find this extremely disappointing. After all, if a cc creator can make scarves, I feel an entire team should be able to as well...
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I don't know why, but I personally get the impression that this vote is just for CAS items that our Sims will not be knitting and available to wear whether your Sims knit or not. I believe (could be wrong) knitted items will be completely separate and unavailable until they are knitted and 'unlocked' in CAS and/or buy mode for any items not considered clothing such as; stuffed toys, blankets, pillows, etc.

The reason I think this is because there's items in the vote that could not be knitted, such as the boots (the sock part could though) and/or clothing that appears to not be made with knit fabric, or at least it doesn't look like it. Hard to tell from the drawings.

I hope I'm right, otherwise if this is all the clothing/accessories our Sims will be able to knit, that's very disappointing indeed.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited January 2020
    I'm really curious as to why there are no mittens, socks, fully knitted short dress (no belt, no aprons), gloves... 15 clothing pieces is too little for me to choose from. I would have much preferred 20. I mostly chose toddler and kids stuff.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    edited January 2020
    I couldn't find anything I liked. Why does this have to be for the knitting pack?

Why not do one of these for base-game CAS items?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I personally get the impression that this vote is just for CAS items that our Sims will not be knitting and available to wear whether your Sims knit or not. I believe (could be wrong) knitted items will be completely separate and unavailable until they are knitted and 'unlocked' in CAS and/or buy mode for any items not considered clothing such as; stuffed toys, blankets, pillows, etc.

The reason I think this is because there's items in the vote that could not be knitted, such as the boots (the sock part could though) and/or clothing that appears to not be made with knit fabric, or at least it doesn't look like it. Hard to tell from the drawings.

I hope I'm right, otherwise if this is all the clothing/accessories our Sims will be able to knit, that's very disappointing indeed.

I truly hope since for now it seems like I'll end up making many many hats

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top