Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I am in love with that long floral skirt
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    They may not be your favourite outfits, but you have made them all look awesome as usual, @Netzspannung They look great!

• c4tlover123468c4tlover123468 Posts: 27 Member
    This is now my new favourite thread!
    Some theme ideas: Berry/Not so berry theme, rainbow (one for each colour), kid active wear!
    Sorry if you have already done this, I haven’t looked through everything yet!
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Even when you don't favor the CAS items, you always find a way to make stunning outfits. Seriously in love with the crop top and the long floral skirt. I don't use that long floral skirt much, but with that look I might have to now.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    These are amazing. I'd wonder if you could do some Victorian themed outfits? I'm playing a historical legacy and need some new ideas.
    banner.png
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I love these outfits. Perfect for a couple of my sims.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    These outfits are great! I don't use CC, and it's given me some really nice ideas for my sims.
    banner.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited January 2020
    Never mind. I found what I was looking for. Sorry :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

No worries either way. I'm WCIF friendly. :D
    Also just noticed this thread has 20k views, which seems like a lot to me - hope everyone who dropped by found what they were looking for! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    ChelleJo wrote: »

No worries either way. I'm WCIF friendly. :D
    Also just noticed this thread has 20k views, which seems like a lot to me - hope everyone who dropped by found what they were looking for! :)

It was my own fault. I was looking for pants but it turned out to be an outfit. I finally found it. :)

I love this thread! It stays bookmarked on the actual bookmark bar for quick access. This thread gives me great inspiration for my sims clothes. And, since I (just today) purged all my CC (CAS and B/B) I'll be checking here even more often. Thanks for this thread. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • mamx2mamx2 Posts: 91 Member
    i love this thread , it great fun to look at all the outfits put together. it seems like maxis clothes quality is better now lately. i wonder what fashions are missing from sims now though. is it concurrent with today fashions mmm. the men stuff is not bad. trendy stuff can get outdated so it must be hard to figure out what to put in with all the different new packs etc huh. the lated neo victorian outfits are lux and posh to me at least , party on , mamx
    I love those Victorian ones! Especially the bottom right one!
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    I love the victorian top left one! It really looks amazing.
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    These are amazing! I love number four.
    banner.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I love them all! Can't wait to play tonight and give my sim some new looks. 🥰
    Thanks for the kind comments! :) They really got the color schemes for CAS and BB so right with this pack. I will post outfits for male Sims tomorrow, I was just so caught up in BB today and had to hurry to even get a little bit of gameplay in. This actually may be my favourite stuff pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
    i like it alot too , the colors i lke, i like that my sims can be in warmer clothes too. one need warmer clothes in the winter or colder months eh
    from canada , mamx
    loveing the new men cloths, they are stylish , detailed and modern .love your men clothes set up.party on
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Netzspannung I have been following along with your wonderful thread for a while now. You always amaze me with the outfits you come up with. Such a great eye you have :) (Do I sound like Yoda here? I totally sound like Yoda here...)

I have a bit of a challenge for you if you are up for it, will completely understand if you give it a miss cause its near on impossible to do.
    I like to play a medieval/fantasy game... think World of Warcraft, the Witcher, Dragon Age, Skyrim kinda feel. I have the hardest time coming up with outfits for the sims as you can well imagine. I have used that Dress from get famous to death but that really only works for the wealthy. Sleep wear and swimwear are impossible too. SO I challenge you (humbly ask and grovel at your feet) to come up with something like you did for the person asking for Victorian themed outfits :)
    Again will not be offended, displeased, annoyed, heartbroken or upset if you can't do it :) But I know that mind of yours can work wonders!
    @Netzspannung Could you do kids fashion, too? It's so limited, without my cc I feel like there is next to nothing for kids and especially toddlers. I'd love to see what you do with that.
    p8L4V6v.png
    @Kementari I will look into that and let you know if I come up with something. It will certainly be interesting trying. :)
    @ChelleJo I did some outfits for kids a while ago (page 3). I will be very happy to attempt it again after the next pack that adds content for toddlers and children. The lack of shoes alone is such an issue. At least the hairstyle situation has significantly improved. The gurus know that a big part of the community is highly anticipating content for kids, so I'm thinking something is coming up.
    @c4tlover123468 I also saw your ideas. I did a little pride rainbow last year (page 6) and will probably revisit that again. Kids active wear is also a good idea, but I don't think I can do that just yet.
    I really appreciate every request because it shows interest in this thread!

we all try ...
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    A while back I asked if you'd condsider doing some outfits for our pregnant Simmies? I often end up dressing my expectant mothers in the same old outfits, so any new inspiration would be great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top